Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to emphasize how disgusting the Trump fascists here are ... skateboard guy attacked the Trump cult shooter _after_ that terrorist had shot someone. _After_.
who gave skateboard guy that authority? if the kid didn't have it, how did skateboard guy get it?
They had the right to enforce a citizen's arrest on a person who just shot someone else.

Does that give skateboard guy the right to brandish a Glock .40 at the kid? How'd that work out for him?
Skateboard guy didn't brandish a firearm.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

You're dazed and confused.

No sir...Although I do love me some Led Zepplin....

But his actions could not have worked out worse for him.

So, you agree that it was stupid for these people to attack a guy with a weapon, who was willing to use it....So, why are you defending stupid?
The guy with the handgun is not the guy with a skateboard.

Ok, you're right....it was another attacker with the handgun....Here's another pic showing clearly another attacker with the gun....

View attachment 381263

The skateboard assailant is to the right in frame, and the man with the handgun to the left of Rittenhouse....Both were dumbasses, and both got shot for their attacks...

Like I said, you're dazed & confused.

Look, we are having a conversation so you can drop the dumb shit name calling ok?

And yes, it was incredibly stupid for those people to try and disarm him.

Again, glad you agree with me....
The guy with his hands up in surrender but got shot anyway. Not self defense on the part of the little terrorist.

Must have missed that one.
At what point in the video did this happen?
00_082520_-kylerittenhouse_01_tayfuncoskun-jpg.381263

All I see is a still shot of some dude with his hand in the air.
Give me a time stamp. Because in the video he didnt shoot the dude with his hands up and allowed him to retreat.
You're either blind and stupid, or you're lying, if you don't see Grosskreutz's hands raised with his palms facing the RW terrorist.
I see a pistol in one palm, of a man who was rushing at the kid literally just seconds prior..... that's what I see.
That's what every cop will see too. And when asked, they will all say, "Hell yeah, I'd have shot him too."

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!
What was the "child" doing with a gun?
Defending himself against the terrorists in BLM....
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
Still illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm in Wisconsin.
And what does that have to do with this thread?
It's a pity you don't understand, comrade.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

You understand what I'm saying.
No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

So, there you have it. More left wing communists killing each other...

That will be easy enough to determine.

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.

The New York Times is reporting that he may have been the victim...

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.
The police drive by him without stopping, on their way to assist the victims.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Simply having and carrying the gun was a crime for him.
Please cite the statute.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ok, so what's your point? It's a misdemeanor.....So, he'll pay a fine and get on with life...
Class A misdemeanor can also include up to 9 months in jail...
(3) Penalties for misdemeanors are as follows:​
(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both.​

Would you be satisfied with that?
For that crime? Sure. For the crime of first degree murder... life in prison with no chance of parole.
There weren't any murders, dumbfuck.
LOLOL

Tell that to the little RW teen terrorist who's in jail now on first degree murder charges. I'm sure your voice will comfort him.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's because the chief of police is a political hack. No jury will convict him.
That remains to be seen. But the judge will still instruct the jury, if it gets that far, that self defense cannot be considered because the defendant himself was in tbe commission of a crime when he fired his weapon.
ROFL! Here's the "jaywalking is murder" line of reasoning. He was not committing any crime when they started chasing him. He had the right to shoot them the minute they took after him.
Of course he was committing a crime. It was illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm.
Wrong.
LOLOL

Slobbers the fucking moron whose evidence was ... Wikipedia

:lmao:
Says a person that wants a innocent men in jail
For life because they think differently than you
Poor, demented, lying Russian troll, I never want innocent people to go to jail.
That's not the impression you give.
As far as you're concerned, this kid need to go to prison and spend a decade getting raped and abused, you have made that abundantly clear.

Just to emphasize how disgusting the Trump fascists here are ... skateboard guy attacked the Trump cult shooter _after_ that terrorist had shot someone. _After_.
who gave skateboard guy that authority? if the kid didn't have it, how did skateboard guy get it?
They had the right to enforce a citizen's arrest on a person who just shot someone else.

Does that give skateboard guy the right to brandish a Glock .40 at the kid? How'd that work out for him?
Skateboard guy didn't brandish a firearm. You're dazed and confused. But his actions could not have worked out worse for him.
Like I often said, they would eventually attack someone who would fight back. And if they haven't learned anything, it will happen again.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

So, you agree that it was stupid for these people to attack a guy with a weapon, who was willing to use it....So, why are you defending stupid?

Ok, you're right....it was another attacker with the handgun....Here's another pic showing clearly another attacker with the gun....

View attachment 381263

The skateboard assailant is to the right in frame, and the man with the handgun to the left of Rittenhouse....Both were dumbasses, and both got shot for their attacks...

Look, we are having a conversation so you can drop the dumb shit name calling ok?

The guy with his hands up in surrender but got shot anyway. Not self defense on the part of the little terrorist.

Two assholes getting what they deserve.
LOL

Now the fucking moron claims someone who is surrendering with his hands up deserves to be shot.

You're truly fucked in the head, fucking moron. :cuckoo:

Give me a time stamp in this video that shows what you're claiming.
I'm giving you the video so you can prove your point....here's your chance.
Go at it ya fucken liar!

Yeah, he held his hands up for a second, while the kid held his fire, then rushed the kid again...… good shoot.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

LOL

Now the fucking moron claims someone who is surrendering with his hands up deserves to be shot.

Go at it ya fucken liar!

Hello!
Is this thing on?
Where are you Faun?

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

All I see is a still shot of some dude with his hand in the air.
Give me a time stamp. Because in the video he didnt shoot the dude with his hands up and allowed him to retreat.
You're either blind and stupid, or you're lying, if you don't see Grosskreutz's hands raised with his palms facing the RW terrorist.
I see a pistol in one palm, of a man who was rushing at the kid literally just seconds prior..... that's what I see.
That's what every cop will see too. And when asked, they will all say, "Hell yeah, I'd have shot him too."

And here he is holding that same pistol with half his arm blown off at 9:50.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

He has a pistol in his hand.
Which he turned away from the little terrorist, with the butt of the gun facing forward, as he raised his hands.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

LOL

Go at it ya fucken liar!

It's the guy who was shot in tne arm.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
You all have the strangest concept of self-defense. You're not defending yourself if you grab a gun, drive 20 miles to the melee in order to insert yourself into a volatile situation where you then use your weapon that you're not old enough to have to defend private property that's not even your own.

From my perspective that makes him the terrorist. It's questionable whether he could legally be in possession of the weapon he was carrying since he's not yet 18 and if he was indeed committing a crime by having it then everything that happened afterwards happened while he was in the commission of a crime.
I see it as someone who was trained with a rifile since he was a baby, going to protect business and elderly from getting attacked from the democrat mob. And did a great job, the new shot heard round the world.
He was charged with murder that’s what we’re talking about are you saying he doesn’t have a right to self-defense because he’s 17 answer the question dude what are you afraid of?

This has been addressed. We will have to wait for everything to sort itself out but you generally can not claim self defense while committing a crime.
Are you saying the shootees checked his ID? Was there a ID check to get in the riot? Lol

No I don’t, You’re saying he was attacked because he was 17 and caring a weapon and that is a crime how did they know he was 17 how do you know they were aware of that law how do you know they checked his ID please provide some information

He was attacked while committing a crime. The odds are not good that he will be able to claim self defense.

I think that someone in the protest shot those people, then blamed it on the kid...

There will have to be an investigation, and not some demand for a rush...There are reports that a rioter drew down on him before he shot anyone, so let's see.

They might have. It very well might not matter though if it was determined that what he did was in the midst of committing a crime.

Here are key excerpts from the story, “Tracking the Suspect in the Fatal Kenosha Shootings,” in which Times reporters stitch together a timeline from several videos, and with my highlights:

In most of the footage The Times has reviewed from before the shootings, Mr. Rittenhouse is around this area. He also offers medical assistance to protesters.

About 15 minutes before the first shooting, police officers drive past Mr. Rittenhouse, and the other armed civilians who claim to be protecting the dealership, and offer water out of appreciation.

Mr. Rittenhouse walks up to a police vehicle carrying his rifle and talks with the officers.

He eventually leaves the dealership and is barred by the police from returning. Six minutes later footage shows Mr. Rittenhouse being chased by an unknown group of people into the parking lot of another dealership several blocks away.
While Mr. Rittenhouse is being pursued by the group, an unknown gunman fires into the air, though it’s unclear why. The weapon’s muzzle flash appears in footage filmed at the scene.

Mr. Rittenhouse turns toward the sound of gunfire as another pursuer lunges toward him from the same direction. Mr. Rittenhouse then fires four times, and appears to shoot the man in the head. . .

As Mr. Rittenhouse is running, he trips and falls to the ground. He fires four shots as three people rush toward him.

One person appears to be hit in the chest and falls to the ground. Another, who is carrying a handgun, is hit in the arm and runs away.

Mr. Rittenhouse’s gunfire is mixed in with the sound of at least 16 other gunshots that ring out during this time.

As this happens, police vehicles just one block away remain stationary during the gunfire.
Mr. Rittenhouse walks with his hands up toward the police vehicles. Bystanders call out to the officers that he had just shot people.

The left is making a big deal about the supposed “white privilege” of Rittenhouse because the police initially drove past him even though he had his hands up. But as this story makes clear, the police were heading to aid victims, which is surely sound police procedure, not yet knowing that Rittenhouse was the shooter.

Please cite the statute.

Minimum Age to Purchase & Possess in Wisconsin | Giffords Law Center to Prevent Gun Violence.

Ok, so what's your point? It's a misdemeanor.....So, he'll pay a fine and get on with life...
(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both.​

For that crime? Sure. For the crime of first degree murder... life in prison with no chance of parole.
LOLOL

Tell that to the little RW teen terrorist who's in jail now on first degree murder charges. I'm sure your voice will comfort him.

That's because the chief of police is a political hack. No jury will convict him.
That remains to be seen. But the judge will still instruct the jury, if it gets that far, that self defense cannot be considered because the defendant himself was in tbe commission of a crime when he fired his weapon.
ROFL! Here's the "jaywalking is murder" line of reasoning. He was not committing any crime when they started chasing him. He had the right to shoot them the minute they took after him.
Of course he was committing a crime. It was illegal for him to be in possession of a firearm.
Wrong.
LOLOL

Poor, demented, lying Russian troll, I never want innocent people to go to jail.
As far as you're concerned, this kid need to go to prison and spend a decade getting raped and abused, you have made that abundantly clear.

If so, how would that make her any different than many of you when something bad happens to some black guy?

All we hear is how they deserved it and how the cops should take out a few more.

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOL

That's because I don't think that little RW terrorist is innocent.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

LOL

Go at it ya fucken liar!

So where's the time stamp faggot?

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

LOL

Go at it ya fucken liar!

As expected...
You're a liar.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

LOL

Go at it ya fucken liar!

So where's the time stamp faggot?

It sure looks to me like they got what they deserved.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

Which he turned away from the little terrorist, with the butt of the gun facing forward, as he raised his hands.

All of that is true Faun, however, that's NOT what the reality was mere seconds earlier...Think about it, He's on the ground, being advanced on, chaos going on around him, and this guy is lunging at you with a handgun pointed at you. And you're saying that in that slit second he's supposed to what? Lay prone and give up his weapon....Yeah that would have ended well for him....

Come on man, you'd do the exact same thing in that situation....

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

All of that is true Faun, however, that's NOT what the reality was mere seconds earlier...Think about it, He's on the ground, being advanced on, chaos going on around him, and this guy is lunging at you with a handgun pointed at you. And you're saying that in that slit second he's supposed to what? Lay prone and give up his weapon....Yeah that would have ended well for him....

Come on man, you'd do the exact same thing in that situation....

Probably not.
He would have went into the fetal position and emptied his bowels and his bladder.

Oh?

View attachment 381255

View attachment 381263

And the kid held his fire until the guy feigning surrender lunged at him again.
I say again; good shoot.

So all three of the people who got shot have a criminal record.

So does Rittenhouse.

He's been arrested for firing a firearm while intoxicated, possession of THC, possession of drug paraphenelia, failure to obey an officer. you know, the kind of stuff that would get you a jail time if you were a person of color.

In 2018, he has a charge for disobeying officers.
Case Number: 2016CM000410
Case Type: MISDEMEANOR
Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS A
Counts: 1
Crime Type: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. A
Crime County: ROCK
Offense Code: 941.20(1)(B)
Offense Date: 01/29/2016
Offense Description: OPERATE FIREARM WHILE INTOXICATED
Charges Filed Date: 03/01/2016
County: ROCK
Plea: NOT GUILTY
Disposition: CHARGE DISMISSED BUT READ IN
Disposition Date: 10/04/2016
DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Classification: MISDEMEANOR CLASS B
Degree Of Offense: MISD. B
Offense Code: 947.01(1)
Offense Description: DISORDERLY CONDUCT
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
POSSESSION OF THC
Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.41(3G)(E)
Offense Description: POSSESSION OF THC
POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
Classification: MISDEMEANOR
Degree Of Offense: MISD. U
Offense Code: 961.573(1)
Offense Description: POSSESS DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICE...
Case Number: 2018TR011432
Classification: FORFEITURE U
Offense Code: 346.04(2)
Offense Date: 08/09/2018
Offense Description: FAILURE TO OBEY TRAFFIC OFFICER/SIGNAL
Charges Filed Date: 08/13/2018
Plea: NO CONTEST
Disposition: GUILTY DUE TO NO CONTEST PLEA
Disposition Date: 09/18/19

What is your source for this info?

Kyle Rittenhouse's lawyer said that he did not carry the gun across state lines:

Famed attorney Lin Wood gives an update on Kyle Rittenhouse

August 28, 2020

As we reported, prominent attorney Lin Wood has assembled a legal team that will defend the Kenosha shooter Kyle Rittenhouse pro bono.

He believes the videos prove the 17-year-old shooter acted in self-defense. He is not going to speak about the boy’s personal life at this time, but he cautioned people to ignore the rumors going around.

Please cite the statute.

LOLOL

Wrong.
LOLOL

If so, how would that make her any different than many of you when something bad happens to some black guy?

All we hear is how they deserved it and how the cops should take out a few more.
Some folks do deserve it..... and you haven't ever heard me deciding that based on race.

Thing is, this kid isn't one of those who deserve it, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back