Teen arrested for defending him self against the mob!

Status
Not open for further replies.
"(a) Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

"(a) For a Class A misdemeanor, a fine not to exceed $10,000 or imprisonment not to exceed 9 months, or both."

" (1) A person is privileged to threaten or intentionally use force against another for the purpose of preventing or terminating what the person reasonably believes to be an unlawful interference with his or her person by such other person. The actor may intentionally use only such force or threat thereof as the actor reasonably believes is necessary to prevent or terminate the interference. The actor may not intentionally use force which is intended or likely to cause death or great bodily harm unless the actor reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself."

===================================================

He's definitely going to get the 9 months in prison. Personally, I don't see much more getting tacked on. I think the rest can legally be classified as self-defense.

Sorry.....not necessarily.......there is an exception for rifles and shotguns....

Site it.

At the 1:22 mark on the video...Colin Noir is a lawyer...

He doesn't sound very optimistic about it.

I expect him to be in violation of this law.

Could be, and they may hang him on that since they are likely going to fail on the murder charges.

Seems pretty clear to me that he was in violation of that law. Not much wiggle room there. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

They're going to try to get him on the pre-meditated thing, which I believe is likely true, but will be extremely difficult for the prosecutors to actually prove. Personally, I don't see the murder charges sticking.

Could be, and they may hang him on that since they are likely going to fail on the murder charges.

Seems pretty clear to me that he was in violation of that law. Not much wiggle room there. "Any person under 18 years of age who possesses or goes armed with a dangerous weapon is guilty of a Class A misdemeanor."

They're going to try to get him on the pre-meditated thing, which I believe is likely true, but will be extremely difficult for the prosecutors to actually prove. Personally, I don't see the murder charges sticking.

I don't see how they get Pre-meditated since in each case he was the one being attacked by the mob.....the reporter was an eye witness to the first provocation, and we have video of the mob attacking him while he was on the ground.

I don't see how they get Pre-meditated since in each case he was the one being attacked by the mob.....the reporter was an eye witness to the first provocation, and we have video of the mob attacking him while he was on the ground.

Well he went out of his way to defend a car dealership that he had no connection with. And it can at least be debated how much of a threat the first guy was. Initial claims were that he threw a Molotov cocktail, but I don't think that was the case.

I would argue that he was looking for a fight. He wanted an excuse to use deadly force in self-defense. Kind of like the Florida shooter at the convenient store.

But, even though I believe that may very well be true, I don't think it can be proven. So I think they'll try that, but I don't expect it to stick.

Speaking of which, I think there's a playbook forming on how to murder.

1. Instigate someone.
2. Wait for them to attack you.
3. Shoot them.

Yeah...no. If the kid had wanted to commit murder he could have done it a lot easier than he did..........with a lot more pre-meditation. In all three shots, he was the one who was attacked, unprovoked by the joe biden voters.

Well he went out of his way to defend a car dealership that he had no connection with. And it can at least be debated how much of a threat the first guy was. Initial claims were that he threw a Molotov cocktail, but I don't think that was the case.

I would argue that he was looking for a fight. He wanted an excuse to use deadly force in self-defense. Kind of like the Florida shooter at the convenient store.

But, even though I believe that may very well be true, I don't think it can be proven. So I think they'll try that, but I don't expect it to stick.

Agreed. The 2nd Amendment has put weapons into hands of people who shouldn't be anywhere near a gun.

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

Yeah...no. If the kid had wanted to commit murder he could have done it a lot easier than he did..........with a lot more pre-meditation. In all three shots, he was the one who was attacked, unprovoked by the joe biden voters.

Yea, but getting away with murder.

If he just walked in there and started shooting people, it would be a clear felony.

Agreed. The 2nd Amendment has put weapons into hands of people who shouldn't be anywhere near a gun.

Wrong.......the 2nd Amendment allows free Americans to protect themselves from violent joe biden voters who have been burning, looting, beating and murdering Americans for the last 5 months..........

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

If he just walked in there and started shooting people, it would be a clear felony.

Nothing he did was murder....he was the one attacked by all three of the people he shot.....they approached and attacked him, even by the eyewitness account of the first shooting...and from the video of the mob chasing him....as he tried to escape.....

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

Nothing he did was murder....he was the one attacked by all three of the people he shot.....they approached and attacked him, even by the eyewitness account of the first shooting...and from the video of the mob chasing him....as he tried to escape.....

That's the point. He's going to get away with it.

That little recipe is how to kill people without getting convicted for it.

1. Instigate someone.
3. Shoot them.

That's the point. He's going to get away with it.

That little recipe is how to kill people without getting convicted for it.

And that is just bullshit.........he is attacked, and you blame him........you really shouldn't work for a rape crisis hotline....your comments about the women and the clothes they wore might not go over well...

And that is just bullshit.........he is attacked, and you blame him........you really shouldn't work for a rape crisis hotline....your comments about the women and the clothes they wore might not go over well...

I'm not defending the people who attacked him.

But I do believe he was hoping for a fight and an excuse to shoot one of them. He got his opportunity and he took it.

Reminds me of this. Not exactly the same but another example of the playbook. (Almost worked that time)

1598691423804.png

Last edited:

If you look at the law you will see that it is so vague that any lawyer could drive a truck through it. Kyle has a dream team legal representation. Just ask Nick Sandmann how good they are. I contributed to his defense yesterday. All Americans should.

If he is somehow guilty of possessing a gun that he should have been carrying because of his age that "crime" sure as hell ain't murder. The killing of the Communists was clear cut self defense. He never should have been charge. The Moon Bat DA is an asshole for charging him. Shame on her!

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them
Arrest all of us! We need to fight back!

he willingly went to another state with a loaded weapon to hunt brown people.

guilty.

& his mama drove him.

guilty.
Now all you have to do is prove it, and feelz aren't proof.

he cannot claim self defense when he actively took a gun that he is not allowed to own because he is a minor - crime #1.

he actively crossed state lines with said gun - crime #2

he killed 2 people & maimed a 3rd - crimes #3, 4,& 5.

How do arrest someone for self defense!? If we don’t get this child out of jail we are doing to let them

guilty.

& his mama drove him.

guilty.

he cannot claim self defense when he actively took a gun that he is not allowed to own because he is a minor - crime #1.

Lol democrats are suddenly taking away our right to self defense .. lol hahah Major derangement

guilty.

& his mama drove him.

guilty.

He never had a gun
He never crossed state lines with a gun or any firearm
He is entitled to use deadly force to defend himself.

guilty.

& his mama drove him.

guilty.

He never had a gun
He never crossed state lines with a gun or any firearm
He is entitled to use deadly force to defend himself.

we already know you live in bizarro world. no need to prove it yet again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back