Teen blows dad's head off after he told 17-year-old he couldn't 'handle' Megan Fox

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Teen blows dad's head off after he told 17-year-old he couldn't 'handle' Megan Fox: cellmate - NY Daily News

fox15n-6-web.jpg

A 17-year-old Florida boy transformed into a murderer when his father said "he wouldn't know what to do with that" if given a shot with bombshell starlet Megan Fox, a court witness testified.

Jason Beckman, now 21, is facing first-degree murder charges in Miami for allegedly gunning down his father, city commissioner Jay Beckman, while he showered in April 2009 for belittling his manhood....

After the elder Beckman told his son that he wouldn't know what to do with Fox, "he went and got a shotgun and blew his head off," Nistal said. "He missed his head and shot his face and part of his neck."

159418626.jpg

Where did this guy learn that a shotgun was the way to deal with his feelings?

Teen blows dad's head off after he told 17-year-old he couldn't 'handle' Megan Fox: cellmate - NY Daily News

fox15n-6-web.jpg

A 17-year-old Florida boy transformed into a murderer when his father said "he wouldn't know what to do with that" if given a shot with bombshell starlet Megan Fox, a court witness testified.

Jason Beckman, now 21, is facing first-degree murder charges in Miami for allegedly gunning down his father, city commissioner Jay Beckman, while he showered in April 2009 for belittling his manhood....

After the elder Beckman told his son that he wouldn't know what to do with Fox, "he went and got a shotgun and blew his head off," Nistal said. "He missed his head and shot his face and part of his neck."

159418626.jpg

Where did this guy learn that a shotgun was the way to deal with his feelings?

According to prosecutors he spoke of killing his father regularly prior to the murder. He also had Asperger's Syndrome and other mental disorders, perhaps this was a contributing factor, since you ask.

Jason Beckman Killed Father After He Made A Megan Fox Joke: Witness

His father sounds like an abusive jerk to me. What kind of a man makes fun of his own child's manhood?

His father sounds like an abusive jerk to me. What kind of a man makes fun of his own child's manhood?

If that is true at all. That story comes from a jail house informant. The kid who killed his dad says he tripped over the weapon and it fired accidently. Although neighbors have testified he told them for sometime he was going to use the gun to kill his father.

Jason Beckman claimed that he went to show his father this 12-gague Browning Citori he had just assembled but slipped and fell, causing the shotgun to fire

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-led-son-shoot-father-dead.html#ixzz2klxGqFO4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited:
To me, that kid's father did come across as a verbal and emotional abusive word that I can't say by having the audacity to make such a suggestion, but that didn't give the boy the right to blow him away. Telling his dad to shut his mouth would have been enough and if his dad then got physical, then the boy would have had the right to defend himself.

God bless you and the boy always!!!

Holly

^the kid had Asperger's. He probably wouldn't have been violent had he not had this.

Several issues jump out at me...

1. The father seemed to traverse the line between being a positive role model, discussing the virtues of a loving relationship and being a dirty old man;

2. The son was off the wall;

3. Neither saw Transformers where Sam was in a similar predicament and managed quite nicely;

4. Megan Fox seems a little too busy to visit the would be killer so he could prove his father wrong.

Several issues jump out at me...

1. The father seemed to traverse the line between being a positive role model, discussing the virtues of a loving relationship and being a dirty old man;

2. The son was off the wall;

3. Neither saw Transformers where Sam was in a similar predicament and managed quite nicely;

4. Megan Fox seems a little too busy to visit the would be killer so he could prove his father wrong
1. The father seemed to traverse the line between being a positive role model, discussing the virtues of a loving relationship and being a dirty old man;I just saw the dirty old man

2. The son was off the wall; Ya think?

3. Neither saw Transformers where Sam was in a similar predicament and managed quite nicely;If someone has the propensity to shoot someone in the face, a movie is not going to enable him to handle a similar situation "nicely."

4. Megan Fox seems a little too busy to visit the would be killer so he could prove his father wrong..MY guess is your right.
[/QUOTE]

Forum List

Back