Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Hateful rhetoric from the left. Lies cause kids to do this kind of stuff. You lefties attack conservatives like her dad all the time. You incite violent. You people are destroying lives and an entire generation with your transgender nonsense, with your forced Vax mandates for kids. You people are pure evil.
If you don't want a sex change, then you shouldn't get one. Problem solved. As for your comment about rhetoric, fuck you.

So that makes suicide not a big deal?

You do understand this is not a healthy way to deal with your latent homosexuality right?

Kids today face pressures that we never faced, but being the daughter of Ted Cruz has to be more than anyone should have to face. Police and medical personel were called to his house when she stabbed herself multiple times. Not sure if she is the same daughter who recently said she disagreed with him on virtually point, but if he is such a bad father till he drives his 14 year old daughter to do such a thing, he shouldn't have any say in how our government runs.
how utterly ridiculous.

The article says they don't even know if it is one of Cruz's daughters yet.

typiical lib trash aka fake news

You call it disgraceful. If it was from a right winger, it would be normal, and not noteworthy.
and you don't also base your views as the same but catered to your own love/hate emotions?

like i said - both are the same thing in the end. just take different roads to the bullshit.

If you don't want a sex change, then you shouldn't get one. Problem solved. As for your comment about rhetoric, fuck you.
I don’t want one. But that doesn’t solve the problem of radical leftwingers indoctrinating young children who don’t know any better. So no, I’m not going to shut up about it. Shining a light on evil is our duty, and nothing you do will stop that.

then please explain how you deal with your own.
I am not gay -- and I am also not homophobic....

Thanks for attending my ted talk...

What is gay is how grown men gleefully suck the balls of a bitch of a man like this tho -- what's your excuse?

T-gop.0066_(49)[1].jpg

Forum List

Back