Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

After your attack on Pelosi's husband afTer his home was broken into, and he was hit in the head with a hammer, you want to whine about fairness? Typical childish MAGA. IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT, THEN DON'T DISH IT OUT.
What attack on Pelosi’s husband? A mock on his friend taking a hammer to him? You are shifting the scenarios…. Not even apples and oranges. Who said anything about fairness?

and you don't also base your views as the same but catered to your own love/hate emotions?

like i said - both are the same thing in the end. just take different roads to the bullshit.
Nope. I recognize this thread as a deviation from the norm. If it were a right wing thread it would be accepted as normal.

I don’t want one. But that doesn’t solve the problem of radical leftwingers indoctrinating young children who don’t know any better. So no, I’m not going to shut up about it. Shining a light on evil is our duty, and nothing you do will stop that.
I understand. You're a crazy busybody, and you're gonna stay that way.

Nope. I recognize this thread as a deviation from the norm. If it were a right wing thread it would be accepted as normal.
heh - and you just showed exactly what the problem is.

you expect it to be XYZ, so it is. yet when you do it, it's because the other side did and you're just giving "payback"

which takes me back to my original question - when does that "payback politics" mindset end? it damn sure is doing neither side any good today.

Shove your excuses and speculation right up your ass. You are just taken aback by the response to your FUCKING DISGRACEFUL OP. You expected nothing but far left assholes patting you on the back, and you have gotten nothing but decent human beings pointing out what a fucking piece of shit you are. Human life is nowhere near as important as political points to democrats, but to real human beings it means a lot. Go lock yourself away somewhere and come back as an actual human being, if you can.

Of course you saw that. It's a standard MAGA tactic.
and what is stereotyping people into:

NAZI
MAGA
Homophobe

and every other stereotype you assign to simply not have to give it more thought and consideration? simply assign it a pre-defined value of HATE and you've sure told them.

didn't tell anyone shit, but wow, you sure told 'em.

MAGA!

n shit.

heh - and you just showed exactly what the problem is.

you expect it to be XYZ, so it is. yet when you do it, it's because the other side did and you're just giving "payback"

which takes me back to my original question - when does that "payback politics" mindset end? it damn sure is doing neither side any good today.
As I said. The right has been doing it for a long tme. If they back off, we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back