Teen Suicide Attempt at suicide Ted Cruz's House

Shove your excuses and speculation right up your ass. You are just taken aback by the response to your FUCKING DISGRACEFUL OP. You expected nothing but far left assholes patting you on the back, and you have gotten nothing but decent human beings pointing out what a fucking piece of shit you are. Human life is nowhere near as important as political points to democrats, but to real human beings it means a lot. Go lock yourself away somewhere and come back as an actual human being, if you can.
Triggered?

One is an adult, MARRIED to a politician, another adult, for years. He has agency. He has choice. He has had the choice to be MARRIED to a politician for years.

The other is a CHILD who had no choice but to be born into a politician's family. That is why we DON'T PICK ON THE KIDS>

Just really, shut up while you're not pathetically behind here.
Keep piling up those excuses for attacking family members, Sue.

As I said. The right has been doing it for a long tme. If they back off, we'll see what happens.
and they say the same thing. if YOU back off, see what happens?

but we can't control anyone but ourselves, can we? so you saying "the maga's make me do it" is bullshit. you own your actions.

period. regardless of how many stereotypes and "they made me do it" statement you make.

you did it. own it.

and what is stereotyping people into:

NAZI
MAGA
Homophobe

and every other stereotype you assign to simply not have to give it more thought and consideration? simply assign it a pre-defined value of HATE and you've sure told them.

didn't tell anyone shit, but wow, you sure told 'em.

MAGA!

n shit.
I'm beginning to see why right wingers have been so hateful for so long. This is fun.

and they say the same thing. if YOU back off, see what happens?

but we can't control anyone but ourselves, can we? so you saying "the maga's make me do it" is bullshit. you own your actions.

period. regardless of how many stereotypes and "they made me do it" statement you make.

you did it. own it.
Never said anybody made me do anything. I chose to adopt right wing tactics for a while, so fuck you.

Forum List

Back