Teenage Girl Gives Birth, Allegedly Kills Baby And Has The Father Help Dispose Of Baby

Or as Democrats put it, just a routine abortion.

If only abortion was legal!

This is what a future with no access to abortion looks like kid.

You better get used to it.

Murder of babies is murder of babies.
This murder gives most Leftists a sexual turn on, that’s why the big push to get abortions during birth legalized.

This murder gives most Leftists a sexual turn on, that’s why the big push to get abortions during birth legalized.

You're a sick fuck ain't ya?

The only reason I can see for that even being in your mind is that it's true for you so you are projecting it into others.

The only reason I can see for that even being in your mind is that it's true for you so you are projecting it into others.

Well, explain to us why Democrats want to murder babies as they’re born then.

Your stage, go ahead and clarify why.

The girl thought that for some reason she was too young to get an abortion. Too bad she didn’t seek out more information.

But old enough to murder the baby later!

Need to make access to information easier. Especially for those who are terrified their families will find out and force them to have the baby. She also didn’t know she could have just dropped the baby off at a hospital and they could deal with its future from there. Too many people trying to block that type of info from those who need it.

Her choice her body, oh the law is pissed because they missed out on all those organs they could have sold for parts. It's ok if a licensed prick does it then it's ok.

The girl thought that for some reason she was too young to get an abortion. Too bad she didn’t seek out more information.

She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.

Her words, not mine, trash.

And you’re stupid enough to repeat her dumbass excuses for murdering her baby then accuses for her.

What's sick is legalizing a murder of a baby after it's born. The even sicker part is lighting up buildings celebrating it.

What's sick is legalizing a murder of a baby after it's born. The even sicker part is lighting up buildings celebrating it.

I know can you believe those pathetic whores. That's what they are too they wantn to spread them , and screw it without paying the price which is what makes having no self respect, easier than ever before.

As they indoctrinate women into be more like men now the women are the whores and the men are standing back like wait a minute I love you i'm not nor wouldn't cheat on you meanwhile................... the bitch is the one cheating... the roles have reversed it's gonna take quite a few decades before the dumbest ever see it if ever.

She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.

Her words, not mine, trash.

And you’re stupid enough to repeat her dumbass excuses for murdering her baby then accuses for her.

Careful, you’re snowflaking out there, dufus. Want this to happen less in the future? Stop working to block women from information that can help them.

Forum List

Back