Teenage Girl Gives Birth, Allegedly Kills Baby And Has The Father Help Dispose Of Baby

Since when is infanticide legal that all you idiots keep claiming the Dems want?
They lit the one world trade center celebrating it being passed. Your party at work.
The RHA permits abortions when — according to a medical professional’s “reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient’s case” — “the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”
In other words, women may choose to have an abortion prior to 24 weeks; pregnancies typically range from 38 to 42 weeks. After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.”

Previously, abortions after 24 weeks were justified only in cases where the mother’s life was at risk — which was inconsistent with a part of the Roe decision, as we explain later.
Addressing New York's New Abortion Law - FactCheck.org

Awful. Perfectly awful.

But where were the parents of the parents of this poor baby? They raised their boy and girl to be ignorant of sexual matters, birth control, and the like. Let the people who deliberately want to keep children in ignorance also pay the price.

Since when is infanticide legal that all you idiots keep claiming the Dems want?
They lit the one world trade center celebrating it being passed. Your party at work.
I don't have a political party but you do have a need to try to assign one.
By your post, I'd say you're a liberal.
I don't think the Liberal Party has any amount of power in the federal govt. since Liberals can be a Dem, a Repub or an independent...

Awful. Perfectly awful.

But where were the parents of the parents of this poor baby? They raised their boy and girl to be ignorant of sexual matters, birth control, and the like. Let the people who deliberately want to keep children in ignorance also pay the price.
Religious families?

Or as Democrats put it, just a routine abortion.

If only abortion was legal!

The girl thought that for some reason she was too young to get an abortion. Too bad she didn’t seek out more information.

She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.

Her words, not mine, trash.

And you’re stupid enough to repeat her dumbass excuses for murdering her baby then accuses for her.

Careful, you’re snowflaking out there, dufus. Want this to happen less in the future? Stop working to block women from information that can help them.

You’re hyperbole is boring.

Why won’t you tell us why the Left love murdering babies as they’re born since you didn’t like my analysis?

The girl thought that for some reason she was too young to get an abortion. Too bad she didn’t seek out more information.
She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.
And you’re stupid enough to repeat her dumbass excuses for murdering her baby then accuses for her.
Careful, you’re snowflaking out there, dufus. Want this to happen less in the future? Stop working to block women from information that can help them.

Why won’t you tell us why the Left love murdering babies as they’re born since you didn’t like my analysis?
Aaaaand you try to change the subject to some stupid talking point. Poor effort, snowflake.

The RHA permits abortions when — according to a medical professional’s “reasonable and good faith professional judgment based on the facts of the patient’s case” — “the patient is within twenty-four weeks from the commencement of pregnancy, or there is an absence of fetal viability, or the abortion is necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.”
In other words, women may choose to have an abortion prior to 24 weeks; pregnancies typically range from 38 to 42 weeks. After 24 weeks, such decisions must be made with a determination that there is an “absence of fetal viability” or that the procedure is “necessary to protect the patient’s life or health.” That determination must be made by a “health care practitioner licensed, certified, or authorized” under state law, “acting within his or her lawful scope of practice.”

Previously, abortions after 24 weeks were justified only in cases where the mother’s life was at risk — which was inconsistent with a part of the Roe decision, as we explain later.
Addressing New York's New Abortion Law - FactCheck.org
BS. It allows babies to be aborted at birth and you don’t even need a medical doctor to do it.

Even Leftard Snopes admits it.

FACT CHECK: Did New York Pass a Bill Legalizing Abortions Up to Birth?

She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.

Aaaaand you try to change the subject to some stupid talking point. Poor effort, snowflake.

So are you going to answer his question? I mean when Trump talked about banning post birth abortion during the SOTU address a couple of months ago Pelosi didn't even clap. She hardly moved. Most of the dems in the chamber sat silent. Care to comment?

She’s 18.
That’s an adult, Dufus.

You called it a lie. Fact you can’t offer any alternative to why Democrats want to murder babies as they’re born says it was the truth.

Awful. Perfectly awful.

Religious families?
Maybe. Probably. There is a lot of weird shit going on in religion now. People claim all sorts of strange stuff on behalf of "religion" nowadays.

Awful. Perfectly awful.

Religious families?
Maybe. Probably. There is a lot of weird shit going on in religion now. People claim all sorts of strange stuff on behalf of "religion" nowadays.
I did hear where the catholic church worldwide is having a problem with nuns having abortions due to the male clergy having sex with them...

So are you going to answer his question? I mean when Trump talked about banning post birth abortion during the SOTU address a couple of months ago Pelosi didn't even clap. She hardly moved. Most of the dems in the chamber sat silent. Care to comment?
I don't love murdering babies. Go out and find somebody on the left who loves murdering babies to ask about it, snowflake.

Awful. Perfectly awful.

Religious families?
I did hear where the catholic church worldwide is having a problem with nuns having abortions due to the male clergy having sex with them...
The guys who run the Roman Catholic church have been involved in all sorts of things over the centuries. The southern baptist religion was invented to make the catholic church look normal.

Awful. Perfectly awful.

Religious families?
The guys who run the Roman Catholic church have been involved in all sorts of things over the centuries. The southern baptist religion was invented to make the catholic church look normal.
I was raised baptist but it wasn't the loud Southern Baptist even though it was Okiehoma.

Or as Democrats put it, just a routine abortion.

If only abortion was legal!

This is what a future with no access to abortion looks like kid.

You better get used to it.

They have killed that baby for some other reason. They had other options that they could of have used. Maybe her boyfriend was having sex with the child and accidentally smothered the baby. And the mother had taken the blame, just to protect her boyfriend.

DCF

American Adoptions - How Many Couples Are Waiting to Adopt?

1 Kings 3:19 “During the night this woman’s son died because she lay on him. 20 So she got up in the middle of the night and took my son from my side while I your servant was asleep. She put him by her breast and put her dead son by my breast. 21 The next morning, I got up to nurse my son, and he was dead! But when I looked at him closely in the morning light, I saw that it wasn’t the son I had borne.”

Awful. Perfectly awful.

Religious families?
I was raised baptist but it wasn't the loud Southern Baptist even though it was Okiehoma.

I have never understood the Baptists. I think that there is a split or several splits within the Baptist religion. I've known wonderful Baptists. There are Baptists who are prominent in U.S. public life. Al Sharpton is a Baptist minister. But the Southern Baptists are a crazy lot. Many appear racist and misogynistic, not to mention authoritarian.Creepy, and nothing to do with Jesus at all.

Forum List

Back