Teenage Girl Gives Birth, Allegedly Kills Baby And Has The Father Help Dispose Of Baby

Don't liberals tell us that mothers never ever want to kill their babies in an advanced pregnancy. Surely the child's organs were on the outside of its body.

Or as Democrats put it, just a routine abortion.

If only abortion was legal!

This is what a future with no access to abortion looks like kid.

You better get used to it.

Murder of babies is murder of babies.
This murder gives most Leftists a sexual turn on, that’s why the big push to get abortions during birth legalized.

You're a sick fuck ain't ya?

The only reason I can see for that even being in your mind is that it's true for you so you are projecting it into others.

What's sick is legalizing a murder of a baby after it's born. The even sicker part is lighting up buildings celebrating it.

Except that didn't really happen

This murder gives most Leftists a sexual turn on, that’s why the big push to get abortions during birth legalized.

The only reason I can see for that even being in your mind is that it's true for you so you are projecting it into others.

What's sick is legalizing a murder of a baby after it's born. The even sicker part is lighting up buildings celebrating it.

Virginia governor defends letting babies die AFTER birth
Read more at Virginia governor defends letting babies die AFTER birth - WND - WND

Read more at Virginia governor defends letting babies die AFTER birth - WND - WND
Wing Nut Daily articles don't count as proof.

I'm not clicking that. I'll be hollerin' at uncle Earl. No No No. :eusa_naughty:

There's some strange people out there. Was her daddy teh daddy? :eek:

Sorry I don't read the Clinton News Network.
Not going to check Liberal news sites to jump your irrational hurdles.

Denial and ignorance is a common trait of the Left.

Sorry I don't read the Clinton News Network.
Not going to check Liberal news sites to jump your irrational hurdles.
How nice for you.

Son if you're reading and believing Wing Nut Daily the problem here ain't "the left".

So you don't believe something unless one of your approved liberal media outlets posts it? LOL Ok.

Here is a little hint for ya: Hillary was the one with no way to the white house.

Yes it did.

You can listen to him say it. Oh I know, you still won't believe it.

Son if you're reading and believing Wing Nut Daily the problem here ain't "the left".
They did lite up the new world trade center pink in celebration of it.

Yes it did.
No son, it didn't. You're falling for the fake news. Again.

Out of context quotes, a favorite of the fake news industry.

Out of context quotes, a favorite of the fake news industry.
Virginia governor said they would keep the baby comfortable while the doctor talked to the mother on what to do with the baby. So yo avoiding the facts how disturbed your party has become?

Forum List

Back