Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

I think you need to figure out the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

In over your head Willie?

not a bit.. I love 18 year olds:lol: who complain that grown men suck and blow then gets all pissed off cause he objects.. and then her sister calls the news media and all you liberal twits run to her defense.. much Meechelle has a very large ass dontyaknow?

Are you thinking she was commenting on him giving blow jobs? I will use the word how she meant it so you can understand a little better.

" Willowtree blows at understanding first amendment rights"

Good thing this girl didn't tweet that the governor likes the cock, or Willow would really lose her shit.

not a bit.. I love 18 year olds:lol: who complain that grown men suck and blow then gets all pissed off cause he objects.. and then her sister calls the news media and all you liberal twits run to her defense.. much Meechelle has a very large ass dontyaknow?

how did the girl get all pissed off when he objected?

As a matter of fact, when he objected and her superior (Principal) told her to make it right, she refused.

Seems to me she was likely the only mature one out of the three...the governor, the pricnipal and the girl.

Her behaviour isn't what I call mature.. In fact those defending her swear she is but an immature child.. Now which is it going to bee?
I will explain it again.............This should have never been an issue, the governor should have never contacted her school. It would be like your governor contacting your work for what you said about him on here.
This should have never made the news, and it should have been left to go away in twitter land. The girl probably tweets all day long, all would have been forgotten when she bought her new Beiber CD.

As a matter of fact, when he objected and her superior (Principal) told her to make it right, she refused.

Seems to me she was likely the only mature one out of the three...the governor, the pricnipal and the girl.

Her behaviour isn't what I call mature.. In fact those defending her swear she is but an immature child.. Now which is it going to bee?

Well...an 18 year old is an 18 year old...

A Governor should have more maturity...and a principal of a school? Should most certainly have known better.

Sorry...will not disparage an 18 year old American speaking her mind. There are many men and women, myself included, who were willing to die so she can do it.

She can speak her mind and so can I and I have.. so there.. that's the story. she's an asswipe. If she personally knew the man and knew for a fact he sucks and blows and didn't lie about having spoken to him.. then that would be another story,, but the story we're dealing with is quite different. innit?

I will explain it again.............This should have never been an issue, the governor should have never contacted her school. It would be like your governor contacting your work for what you said about him on here.
This should have never made the news, and it should have been left to go away in twitter land. The girl probably tweets all day long, all would have been forgotten when she bought her new Beiber CD.

she lied about the Govenor.. didn't she?

and her parents are proud of that?? sick

The only thing she lied about is saying what she did to him. One can think someone sucks and blows and not be lying, if one understands how teenagers use the words today.:lol:

The only thing she lied about is saying what she did to him. One can think someone sucks and blows and not be lying, if one understands how teenagers use the words today.:lol:

It's almost a requirement to hold Public Office. :)

she's a fucking liar and her parents are proud of her.. way to go parents.

I doubt she'll make it far in "students in government."

Willow wanted to call this girl a dirty, filthy, gay, piece of shit whore, but concluded that to do so wouldn't be ladylike. So she wisely trimmed it down to the less offensive dirty, filthy, piece of shit whore. Thank God for Willow's moral compass. :thup:

Willow wanted to call this girl a dirty, filthy, gay, piece of shit whore, but concluded that to do so wouldn't be ladylike. So she wisely trimmed it down to the less offensive dirty, filthy, piece of shit whore. Thank God for Willow's moral compass. :thup:

and everyone respects a shit for brains P I G.. don't they dud?

Should Willow be forced to apologize? She doesn't know if she is a whore or not...She could be a virgin.

The governor has staff monitoring social media for negative comments about himself with the intention of suppressing said comments?

How is that even remotely defensible?

Should Willow be forced to apologize? She doesn't know if she is a whore or not...She could be a virgin.

with a mouth like that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Or maybe she's a virgin and a whore. You know, that chick in HS that wouldn't fuck anybody but gave out hummers like halloween candy.

Forum List

Back