Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

I am trying to figure out how someone like Willow, who claims she is for small government has a problem with an adult speaking badly about a politician on twitter after seeing them speak etc? If it had been a liberal the adult had been speaking out against, my money would be on Willow taking the side of the tweeter. Just sayin.

I've said it often but for you, because you are slow witted..I'll say it again. I'm entirely for her speaking out.. and then I reserve the Wright to call her a dumbass. now what part of that don't you understand?

No :eusa_hand: You refered to her as the "w" word :eek: :razz: :clap2:

yes! and so? she said he sucked and blowed.. didn't she?

I think that is why I stated she was eighteen...

You are a quick one.

And you are a slow one.

You brought the girls age up and I asked what difference does her age make.

Perhaps the question was too difficult for you to answer.

I said this should have have never been an issue, FOR ONE she is eighteen. That kind of implies it should have never been an issue no matter her age, and especially since she is eighteen.
So yeah, I am the slow one.:lol:

Your implication was rather weak.

And yes, you are the slow one.

I've said it often but for you, because you are slow witted..I'll say it again. I'm entirely for her speaking out.. and then I reserve the Wright to call her a dumbass. now what part of that don't you understand?

No :eusa_hand: You refered to her as the "w" word :eek: :razz: :clap2:

yes! and so? she said he sucked and blowed.. didn't she?

Teenagers are far advanced in racy talk than when you were a young, sexy, heart breaker WillowTree :eusa_drool: . Don't you watch any reality TV :confused:

And you are a slow one.

You brought the girls age up and I asked what difference does her age make.

Perhaps the question was too difficult for you to answer.

I said this should have have never been an issue, FOR ONE she is eighteen. That kind of implies it should have never been an issue no matter her age, and especially since she is eighteen.
So yeah, I am the slow one.:lol:

Your implication was rather weak.

And yes, you are the slow one.

Sure it was. :cuckoo:

Governor Brownback apologizes to Emma Sullivan over Twitter tiff* - NY Daily News

84% in the poll say she shouldn't have to apologize :) She looks like an harmless angel in the link too.

Sullivan said she was ordered to write an apology to Brownback last week, which was due on Monday. But after a swell of support, the high schooler, whose Twitter account now includes thanks to her supporters and a quote from Gandhi, announced on Sunday that she had no plans to comply.

"I've decided not to write the letter but I hope this opens the door for average citizens to voice their opinion & to be heard! #goingstrong," she tweeted - to more than 8,000 followers.

Last edited:
I think Willow needs to figure out what the First Amendment means.

I think you need to figure out the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

In over your head Willie?

not a bit.. I love 18 year olds:lol: who complain that grown men suck and blow then gets all pissed off cause he objects.. and then her sister calls the news media and all you liberal twits run to her defense.. much Meechelle has a very large ass dontyaknow?

Oh and for the record.. I don't think she will apologize either. She doesn't have that much class.

I think you need to figure out the difference between your ass and a hole in the ground.

not a bit.. I love 18 year olds:lol: who complain that grown men suck and blow then gets all pissed off cause he objects.. and then her sister calls the news media and all you liberal twits run to her defense.. much Meechelle has a very large ass dontyaknow?

how did the girl get all pissed off when he objected?

As a matter of fact, when he objected and her superior (Principal) told her to make it right, she refused.

Seems to me she was likely the only mature one out of the three...the governor, the pricnipal and the girl.

As a matter of fact, when he objected and her superior (Principal) told her to make it right, she refused.

Seems to me she was likely the only mature one out of the three...the governor, the pricnipal and the girl.

Her behaviour isn't what I call mature.. In fact those defending her swear she is but an immature child.. Now which is it going to bee?

Her behaviour isn't what I call mature.. In fact those defending her swear she is but an immature child.. Now which is it going to bee?

Well...an 18 year old is an 18 year old...

A Governor should have more maturity...and a principal of a school? Should most certainly have known better.

Sorry...will not disparage an 18 year old American speaking her mind. There are many men and women, myself included, who were willing to die so she can do it.

Forum List

Back