Teenager won't apologize to Kansas governor for tweet

People really care about this? So obsessed with what a little dummy on Twitter is ranting about? Here's some advice...Stay off Twitter & Facebook. The more you stay on them,the more dumbed-down you become. Seriously,why care about what anyone says on Twitter?
Yep. People are free to speak...and show thier idiocy...we have larger problems than some school girl bimbette tweeting thoughts about a sitting governor.

Millions of idiots on Twitter. I just don't get why anyone would care about what this little twit has to say. She is free to say what she wants but that doesn't mean she's not a dummy. Is this what our nation has become? Freaking out over what idiots on Twitter say? Man,we do have real problems. Yikes!

Who could possibly give a flying fuck about this.

Well, Chris and and RW - but what RATIONAL person would give a rat's ass?

The governor's staff apparently cared.

I am glad you realize that Brownback's staff is not rational.

Who could possibly give a flying fuck about this.

Well, Chris and and RW - but what RATIONAL person would give a rat's ass?

The governor's staff apparently cared.

I am glad you realize that Brownback's staff is not rational.

I think he gave the order to release the hounds but is blaming it on a lackey (staff)

I think the staff did it on their own, and then Brownback probably said, WTF?

I'm guessing this is just more feighned outrage over another non-story. Seriously people,we have real problems in this country. Why give a shit about Twitter dunces? Come on,think about it.

Last edited:
Massive thread fail.

MASSIVE

ps. Sally passed me a note today. She said you all are da bomb and she hopes you think she is phat and all dat shit.

Lmao only stupid people get hung up on highschool drama.

Massive thread fail.

MASSIVE

ps. Sally passed me a note today. She said you all are da bomb and she hopes you think she is phat and all dat shit.

You seem to be posting about it a lot.

Yes by all means,lets vote for our elected officials based on what Twitter morons say. Yea that makes perfect sense. My God,what a Dumbed-Down nation we're becoming.

Massive thread fail.

MASSIVE

Your beef is w/ your fellow Rightie- WillowTree. she's been bumping this thread all day :lol:

Your beef is w/ your fellow Rightie- WillowTree. she's been bumping this thread all day :lol:

You have become one with the fail, Scheiß Maus.

fail_13.jpg

I'd say that if the Gov. has enough time on his hands that he would fret about the oppinions of a teenager he isn't doing the job he was elected for.

TIME FOR A LITTLE REALITY CHECK.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IvBeeRJu1ro&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Obama demands apology from Clinton - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back