Teens murder their Taco Bell supervisor

Did anyone say that whites don't do crime? It is more of a question of proportion and I doubt you have that level of math skills so I don't think you'd understand. Blacks commit many times their population share of the murder...

wow,

some people have no self control or ability to be civilized. Parents failed once again!

You are correct.

Which is why I propose that parents be responsible for their spawn for their entire lives.

Steve (a.k.a. "Tranny World Daily") is slipping. He forgot to blame the Libs.

29504686.jpg

d28b56dc04664ff8713d0073d8ab0ee7d4fba3d555a11dccff89c085bc32e676.jpg

Did anyone say that whites don't do crime? It is more of a question of proportion and I doubt you have that level of math skills so I don't think you'd understand. Blacks commit many times their population share of the murder...

Yeah, I get it Sparky. No need to concern yourself with my math skills, they are just fine I assure you...

Perhaps you have missed the part where NoGoSteve spams the board with his fear of Blacks and Trannies? Or maybe you haven't and agree with his unfounded fears and racism? You see junior, that was the point of my post.

Apparently you lack the acumen grasp a concept like sarcasm...

There is certainly something seriously wrong with teenagers today that cuts across all racial and ethnic lines. They are raised with a monumental sense of entitlement and start on drugs at the earliest possible age.

Not nearly as messed up as they are today. Two teen girls tortured a mentally disabled boy for fun. These were white girls so it's not a matter of race.

My first job ever at 16 was a local Taco Bell. We had a cool manager though. If ya worked a closing shift, all the left-overs you'd normally throw out he'd let us make into King Kong sized tacos and burritos. :)

Forum List

Back