Tell me again:which has a greater chance with greater damage; 1m barrels in a ship over 1 mile or

So again which is the bigger number and has the greater chances of destruction?
1 million barrels in a tanker traveling one mile on the open seas or 700 barrels traveling one mile on dry land?

I really thrilled that you want to help with the oil and gas issue, in China where this gluck is headed.
My point has gone way over your head! which would you think is more dangerous???
Show me the numbers? And my point you missed. This oil don't help us at all, and no one has any clue how to clean up a spill, and it will spill, no question.

More stupid hysteria from the hysterical. We can and do clean up spills,try again.
Pipelines are by far the safest and most economical way to transport oil products,we need to improve and replace a very aging system.

I really thrilled that you want to help with the oil and gas issue, in China where this gluck is headed.

Do you drive a vehicle..or use electricity?..

The world runs on oil. Hate it for you.
It does run on oil, which is the problem. It's why China wants this Canadian oil and why Canada wants this pipeline. They both get what we don't.

They get the oil products we get the monies,whats so hard about that??

It does run on oil, which is the problem. It's why China wants this Canadian oil and why Canada wants this pipeline. They both get what we don't.

And the above idiots opposing the pipeline still can't get it through their very thick skulls...
Canada is going to sell the oil and ship it either by 1 million barrel tankers or through the USA at 700 barrels per mile!
It's that simple but they can't even comprehend that it will be safer to ship via the pipeline and that's it! No other rationale is needed and these same idiots
that oppose the pipeline are OK with thousands of miles of oceans being polluted if another Exxon Valdez occurs!

My point has gone way over your head! which would you think is more dangerous???
Show me the numbers? And my point you missed. This oil don't help us at all, and no one has any clue how to clean up a spill, and it will spill, no question.

You have to be a congenital moron if you think Obama is going to stop Canada from selling its oil to whomever it wants to sell it to.

marxists rely on income inequality/redistributionist/class warfare tactics.

In order for marxism to grow there must be an evil rich upper class exploiting the noble, weak, poor oppressed workers..etc...

I doubt any oil shipped to the Gulf coast to be refined will end up in China. They would have to ship it all the way around Cape Horn. More than likely we will ship oil from Alaska to them or they will buy it from the Middle East.

due to punitive EPA regulations obama has placed a defacto moratorium on drilling/exploration in the gulf....for a little while longer, anyway..that should change...
This nation could become 100% energy independent by producing even MORE of our own oil...and cheaper energy prices would also effect employment and improve the economy overall.
Show said regulations? Oh wait, there aren't any.

True. He did it purely with an Executive Order, just like all his other illegal Executive Orders.

So 1 million barrels traveling in one oil tanker over 1 mile on the open seas is less dangerous the 700 barrels traveling one mile over land.
YOU have to be f...king stupid!

The problem with people like YOU is ONCE a simple fact regardless of WHO states it is made if it proves YOU wrong you are so small you can't admit you are wrong!
How stupid... ANY idiot with obviously a higher IQ then you KNOW that 1 million barrels is MORE then 700 barrels!
The safety of a system isn't known until you run the numbers. A ship a sea is pretty damn safe, usually. Bring the numbers, don't jump to conclusions.

You're an imbecile. Engineers do risk analysis all the time for various technologies.

So 1 million barrels traveling in one oil tanker over 1 mile on the open seas is less dangerous the 700 barrels traveling one mile over land.

The problem with people like YOU is ONCE a simple fact regardless of WHO states it is made if it proves YOU wrong you are so small you can't admit you are wrong!
How stupid... ANY idiot with obviously a higher IQ then you KNOW that 1 million barrels is MORE then 700 barrels!
The safety of a system isn't known until you run the numbers. A ship a sea is pretty damn safe, usually. Bring the numbers, don't jump to conclusions.

You're an imbecile. Engineers do risk analysis all the time for various technologies.
And it doesn't take an engineer to tell you 1 million barrels floating on the open ocean is 4 times riskier the 700 barrels in one mile of on land pipe!
GEEZ how f...king stupid must you be to think conversely? Isn't 1 million barrels a bigger number then 700 barrels? How f...king dumb!

So bring me the numbers asswipe?

Screen Shot 2014-11-07 at 12.24.59 PM.png

FER Gains Intervenor Status for New Review of Kinder Morgan 8217 s Proposed Pipeline Expansion -Compiled by Louise Beinhauer - Friends of Ecological Reserves

Issue Brief 23 Pipelines Are Safest For Transportation Of Oil And Gas

I am waiting for someone to prove to me that moving 1 million barrels on the open sea for one mile is safer then moving 700 barrels over one mile in a pipe on land.

You can't get oil from inland Canada to the coast in a tanker, so why are making the comparison?

Forum List

Back