🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

People have called me every name in the book but that doesn't stop me from bettering myself. When was the last time the KKK killed someone within the same way black punks do nearly every single day?

They can get into school as it is free for them and have the same opportunity as everyone.
They are protected by federal laws that make sure they're not discriminated against in the job, school or in life.
They have hate crime laws protected them from any and all abuse. I don't get this one...:evil:

I believe that they do have a high crime rate that does deserve to be pointed out. Why do you support this?
Racism is almost impossible to prove.

It is very subtle and crypto at times with coded language.

I know this because I am white and I hear it all the time from peckerwoods.

In you think blacks aren't racist when they're killing or beating up a cracker? I could post hundreds of such cases. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. When did words become illegal? Most whites talk about the black violence and how we don't want to be around it.

I have lived in a predominately black city for decades and have never once had a problem with a lack person. White people are the minority here.

Why are you going there? Wow. Where is your mind. now back to this fantastic story. Can you try to comment on it? Can ya? Huh?

Why did you feel like you had to announce that he was black ?

Why not?

You don't like black people or something?

do you characterize your threads by the person's skin color?

the only people i know that are obsessed with skin color....are dems/liberals

Because of racists like the KKK and other haters and bigots.

People have called me every name in the book but that doesn't stop me from bettering myself. When was the last time the KKK killed someone within the same way black punks do nearly every single day?

They can get into school as it is free for them and have the same opportunity as everyone.
They are protected by federal laws that make sure they're not discriminated against in the job, school or in life.
They have hate crime laws protected them from any and all abuse. I don't get this one...:evil:

I believe that they do have a high crime rate that does deserve to be pointed out. Why do you support this?

how is it impossible to prove if you have a case where the perps threw out racial insults or the perps were KKK or Black Panthers.

how is it impossible to prove if you have a case where the perps threw out racial insults or the perps were KKK or Black Panthers.

Not all cases are like that.

BTW, zimmerman sais "fucking coons".

Why do you hate Hispanics ?

never said they were....simply disputing your claim that it is "almost impossible to prove".

zimmerman did not say fucking coons, you're merely parroting left wing meadowmuffins....enjoy your muffin

Good for him. He did a good job here.

So why does it matter what color his skin is? Shouldn't we be judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

I think someone famous and wise said that once.

So why does it matter what color his skin is? Shouldn't we be judging people on the content of their character and not the color of their skin?

Zimmerman judged him on the profile that he was wearing a hoodie while black.

People who look suspicious?

It was only 7pm, for christ's sake.

Zimmerman judged him on the profile that he was wearing a hoodie while black.

People who look suspicious?

It was only 7pm, for christ's sake.

You're assumptions aren't fact.

And crimes occur at all hours of the day. the fact that it's 7pm is irrelevant. Though 7pm in Feburary is pretty dark

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

I was reading about this earlier, good for this young man.

You keep repeating that crap. He said "fucking cold." You really have a penchant for grasping at straws don't you?

Forum List

Back