🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

why does it matter that hes "black"....:eusa_eh:

Bias latency much?

:rolleyes:

Ask the person who wrote the article? It's getting to be a little hard to get certain people to comment on the hero on this story notwithstanding.

even white boys don't get a cookie somedays Zona--get over it.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Bias latency much?

Ask the person who wrote the article? It's getting to be a little hard to get certain people to comment on the hero on this story notwithstanding.

don't play me like that bro, why should I ask them? ...its your title -

"Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news
"

why did you feel the need to draw attention the "black teen"?

do you not know or understand black people can be good too? Why does this surprise you? Why do you have such a low opinion of black people? :eusa_eh:

High Gravity is my 'nigga' ( I can say that now;) Rachel said so Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between ?N*gga? And ?N*gger? To Piers Morgan | Mediaite .....

and HG should smack your face....

Bias latency much?

even white boys don't get a cookie somedays Zona--get over it.
It's getting to be a little hard to get certain people to comment on the hero on this story notwithstanding.". Just cant bring yourself to do it canya...

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.:confused:

Zimmerman did. He thought every black even a 7 year old was a criminal up to no good.

every one of them ?----I'm not even gonna bother you to try to link that up

This area had a lot of break ins. So what should someone do to stop that?

Bias latency much?

don't play me like that bro, why should I ask them? ...its your title -

"Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news
"

why did you feel the need to draw attention the "black teen"?

do you not know or understand black people can be good too? Why does this surprise you? Why do you have such a low opinion of black people? :eusa_eh:

High Gravity is my 'nigga' ( I can say that now;) Rachel said so Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between ?N*gga? And ?N*gger? To Piers Morgan | Mediaite .....

and HG should smack your face....

Did you even read the story....'bro'? It mentions his color over and over. That is where I got the title for the thread. 'Bro'.

You are biased and have tunnel vision.

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.
any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

He is a hero, but he is irrelevant to the pot you're trying to stir. Shut the fuck up Zona.

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. [Laugh out loud] There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.

There's a difference between whites and white trash.

Why are you only giving credit to Boggs? What about Chris Garcia, the other boy who participated in the rescue? His role was just as important, but of course, he's not black. Maybe that's why you don't mention him. Hmm?

Because I can't write a story about him. It seems Boggs is the main person mentioned. The Hispanic kid sort of followed along maybe? Either way...since your bringing up race, the black teen and the hispanic teen caught that white child touching Fucker. Good!

Is this enough mention of the other minority. I got nothing but love for him as well. Hmmm!!??

Once again, why does the skin color of any person involved matter?

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.
any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

He is a hero, but he is irrelevant to the pot you're trying to stir. Shut the fuck up Zona.
. Finally. Can i use this as my new Sig? :)

Why are you only giving credit to Boggs? What about Chris Garcia, the other boy who participated in the rescue? His role was just as important, but of course, he's not black. Maybe that's why you don't mention him. Hmm?

Because I can't write a story about him. It seems Boggs is the main person mentioned. The Hispanic kid sort of followed along maybe? Either way...since your bringing up race, the black teen and the hispanic teen caught that white child touching Fucker. Good!

Is this enough mention of the other minority. I got nothing but love for him as well. Hmmm!!??
Yeah, NOW you give him credit, but the fact still remains that TWO BOYS rescued the girl and you only mentioned one. And YOU are the one who brought up race in your op. The Hispanic kid deserves every bit as much credit and recognition as the black kid, but you chose to ignore him. The reason Boggs got all the attention is because he was carrying the girl back, but he didn't do anything the other kid didn't do.

Ask s.j. I was responding to him. Read how that went down please.

LOL That was easy.

I don't care who this guy is. I admire him for saving the life of a child. But I detest this as a way of saying blacks are superior to whites in that they save life instead of take them. You are exploiting this not praising it. Injecting racism where it doesn't need to be. Grow up.

Ask s.j. I was responding to him. Read how that went down please.

If you want to be discriminated against all you have to do is ask.

It matters as it advances political agenda's that the left wants. Destruction of our rights of self defense, guns and gaining the nerve to point out the inner-city violence. The left really doesn't care about the killing of innocent blacks as they think nothing of blacks killing their brothers senselessly.

Last edited:

Yeah, NOW you give him credit, but the fact still remains that TWO BOYS rescued the girl and you only mentioned one. And YOU are the one who brought up race in your op. The Hispanic kid deserves every bit as much credit and recognition as the black kid, but you chose to ignore him. The reason Boggs got all the attention is because he was carrying the girl back, but he didn't do anything the other kid didn't do.

I read that story. It reads like boggs was prominent and the little girl would not leave his side. Sorry? Way to go?

LOL That was easy.

I don't care who this guy is. I admire him for saving the life of a child. But I detest this as a way of saying blacks are superior to whites in that they save life instead of take them. You are exploiting this not praising it. Injecting racism where it doesn't need to be. Grow up.

Where do you get this tripe? Dude, YOU got issues.

I read that story. It reads like boggs was prominent and the little girl would not leave his side. Sorry? Way to go?
Yeah, I read it too, and Garcia was just as much of a hero as Boggs.

It matters as it advances political agenda's that the left wants. Destruction of our rights of self defense, guns and gaining the nerve to point out the inner-city violence. The left really doesn't care about the killing of innocent blacks as they think nothing of blacks killing their brothers senselessly.

What does any of that have to do with THIS story?

Forum List

Back