🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

The reason for this thread is to show young blacks a real roll model. Trayvon is the opposite of what we want to be held up.

And that is fine. Zona should be honest about that. Glad you'r4e back, Zona. You can answer my questions.

I am not the person to shit on Martin. I feel as though Zimmerman murdered that kid. Yes, he went to trial, was found not guilty, but just like in the OJ case, I feel as though he was.

Could you answer the questions in post 132, please? If not, I understand.

Zona, I encourage you to post more black hero's, scientist, and doctors. This is what we want our black children to see as a thug is the wrong imagine for this.

I appreciate that, but I am taking a beating here from certain people because they dont like being reminded that there are good people in all races? Not really sure why they are so upset.

They seem to like the "riot" stories. Ha....riots..what riots..

No you're taking a beating because you feel the need to interject race into everything despite race having nothing to do with it.

You still cant answer why his race matters or why we should ignore the other teen that helped

And that is fine. Zona should be honest about that. Glad you'r4e back, Zona. You can answer my questions.

I am not the person to shit on Martin. I feel as though Zimmerman murdered that kid. Yes, he went to trial, was found not guilty, but just like in the OJ case, I feel as though he was.

Could you answer the questions in post 132, please? If not, I understand.

You may as well not waste your breath Jackson. Asking him for a straight answer is impossible.

The reason for this thread is to show young blacks a real roll model. Trayvon is the opposite of what we want to be held up.

You're feelings are irrelevant to reality. The facts and evidence tell us the truth, which is completely contrary to your feelings.

Your feelings don't give you the right to take the rights of others away.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Why does it matter that he's black? Are you trying to prove something?

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.
any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

Here's a test for you Zona. Would you have cared an ounce for this great American Hero if he had been white? Would you have started this thread or posted on this thread of someone else had started it and the young man had been white? Would you be pressing for others to comment as you are now? I bet not.

The young man did do a spectacular deed and it had nothing to do with his race. It had a great deal to do with his character and his parents. God bless him and them. Now answer those questions I asked Zona. And be brutally honest.

Any kid who helped a 5 year old is a hero. He got her away from the clutches of a potential child molester.

That is a hero! Of course it would not matter if he was a white kid or not.

I will be brutally honest with you like you asked. Yes, this story caught my attention because of all the negative stories I have been reading about black youth recently. I found it refreshing to find such an uplifting story and I posted it.

How is this negative like I am getting in here. Who has the problem in here? Me or those coming down on me for posting it.

It's negative because you are interjecting race where it doesnt need to be.

I don't know why you seem obssessed with trying to divide people by race, but you really need to grow up

Guess what this one did.

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story? Since you are there...stuck there....yup, I posted a positive story about a black kid.

So what. How many negative stories are posted in here about them?

Guess what this one did.

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story?

Why not quit making an idiot out of yourself Zona? Everyone is on to you and your race baiting tactics.

any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

Here's a test for you Zona. Would you have cared an ounce for this great American Hero if he had been white? Would you have started this thread or posted on this thread of someone else had started it and the young man had been white? Would you be pressing for others to comment as you are now? I bet not.

The young man did do a spectacular deed and it had nothing to do with his race. It had a great deal to do with his character and his parents. God bless him and them. Now answer those questions I asked Zona. And be brutally honest.

Any kid who helped a 5 year old is a hero. He got her away from the clutches of a potential child molester.

I will be brutally honest with you like you asked. Yes, this story caught my attention because of all the negative stories I have been reading about black youth recently. I found it refreshing to find such an uplifting story and I posted it.

How is this negative like I am getting in here. Who has the problem in here? Me or those coming down on me for posting it.

I think you have a disconnect with what conservatives believe. I've worked with black kids and treated them with as much respect as anyone and often received respect. But, there is no denying that there is a very pernicious culture among black urban youth. You think it should be accepted. I don't accept violent crime as a norm.

It's negative because you are interjecting race where it doesnt need to be.

I don't know why you seem obssessed with trying to divide people by race, but you really need to grow up

Its a postive story about a black kid.

So what.

Deep down, what is your problem with posting a postive story about a black kid in the midst of so many negative stories about black kids.

When you see negative black stories, do you point out to the person who posted, why he mentioned race?

If so, a link would be cool. [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

I think you have a disconnect with what conservatives believe. I've worked with black kids and treated them with as much respect as anyone and often received respect. But, there is no denying that there is a very pernicious culture among black urban youth. You think it should be accepted. I don't accept violent crime as a norm.

Neither do I. Neither does any other black person in my family or my circle of friends.

Not one.

Guess what this one did.

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story? Since you are there...stuck there....yup, I posted a positive story about a black kid.

So what. How many negative stories are posted in here about them?

Afraid to admit your ulterior motive? If you truly think race is not a part of the focus, then there's no need to label him as black in the OP. You could have created a thread w/o it. My guess is that would be to bland and non-controversial for your taste.

Neither do I. Neither does any other black person in my family or my circle of friends.

Not one.

You say that, but you support leaders and ideologies that contradict that.

So zona, what do you think of this?

Terrytown 5-year-old allegedly killed by brother's wrestling moves is remembered as special daughter, sister | NOLA.com

Seems a hell of a lot more outrageous than your story.

So because I posted a postive story about a black teen, you of course posted a negative one?

And people are coming down on me. Wow.

You constantly stir the pot with lies and dogma and then are surprised when people react cynically to you? LMAO

Dude, look at your avi. You're an antagonist. If you're gonna dish it out; people are gonna give it back. Accept reality and stop crying.

You're feelings are irrelevant to reality. The facts and evidence tell us the truth, which is completely contrary to your feelings.

Your feelings don't give you the right to take the rights of others away.

Show me where I did that? Please. I have time. I will wait.

It is MY feeling Zimmerman murdered that kid. MINE. I did not and cannot take any rights he has away.

I simply hope he ends up in a room next to OJ eventually because I feel as though he is a murderer. I can say my opinion and still not TAKE AWAY A RIGHT OF ZIMMERMAN.

AGain, I will wait sir.

So zona, what do you think of this?

Terrytown 5-year-old allegedly killed by brother's wrestling moves is remembered as special daughter, sister | NOLA.com

Seems a hell of a lot more outrageous than your story.

So because I posted a postive story about a black teen, you of course posted a negative one?

And people are coming down on me. Wow.

You constantly stir the pot with lies and dogma and then are surprised when people react cynically to you? LMAO

Dude, look at your avi. You're an antagonist. If you're gonna dish it out; people are gonna give it back. Accept reality and stop crying.

I post a positive story about a black kid. You post a negative one, and I am the antagonist? You posting that story wasnt antagonistic?

Wow. Please read back what I just wrote.

Forum List

Back