🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

I am not the person to shit on Martin. I feel as though Zimmerman murdered that kid. Yes, he went to trial, was found not guilty, but just like in the OJ case, I feel as though he was.

You're feelings are irrelevant to reality. The facts and evidence tell us the truth, which is completely contrary to your feelings.

Your feelings don't give you the right to take the rights of others away.

Show me where I did that? Please. I have time. I will wait.

It is MY feeling Zimmerman murdered that kid. MINE. I did not and cannot take any rights he has away.

I simply hope he ends up in a room next to OJ eventually because I feel as though he is a murderer. I can say my opinion and still not TAKE AWAY A RIGHT OF ZIMMERMAN.

AGain, I will wait sir.

No need to wait.

Last edited:
I think you have a disconnect with what conservatives believe. I've worked with black kids and treated them with as much respect as anyone and often received respect. But, there is no denying that there is a very pernicious culture among black urban youth. You think it should be accepted. I don't accept violent crime as a norm.

Neither do I. Neither does any other black person in my family or my circle of friends.

Not one.

You say that, but you support leaders and ideologies that contradict that.

What leaders do I support who have the ideology that accepting crime is the norm?

Please name them.

You're feelings are irrelevant to reality. The facts and evidence tell us the truth, which is completely contrary to your feelings.

Your feelings don't give you the right to take the rights of others away.

Show me where I did that? Please. I have time. I will wait.

It is MY feeling Zimmerman murdered that kid. MINE. I did not and cannot take any rights he has away.

I simply hope he ends up in a room next to OJ eventually because I feel as though he is a murderer. I can say my opinion and still not TAKE AWAY A RIGHT OF ZIMMERMAN.

AGain, I will wait sir.

No need to wait.

I know silly. It was sort of rhetorical.

any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

Here's a test for you Zona. Would you have cared an ounce for this great American Hero if he had been white? Would you have started this thread or posted on this thread of someone else had started it and the young man had been white? Would you be pressing for others to comment as you are now? I bet not.

The young man did do a spectacular deed and it had nothing to do with his race. It had a great deal to do with his character and his parents. God bless him and them. Now answer those questions I asked Zona. And be brutally honest.

Any kid who helped a 5 year old is a hero. He got her away from the clutches of a potential child molester.

That is a hero! Of course it would not matter if he was a white kid or not.

I will be brutally honest with you like you asked. Yes, this story caught my attention because of all the negative stories I have been reading about black youth recently. I found it refreshing to find such an uplifting story and I posted it.

How is this negative like I am getting in here. Who has the problem in here? Me or those coming down on me for posting it.

I guess what we are saying, is that the posters here who know you would like to see you become color blind. Everyone would agree this young man is a hero, but would like to see you validate the rights, honors and rightful peaceful existence of whites as well.

It's negative because you are interjecting race where it doesnt need to be.

I don't know why you seem obssessed with trying to divide people by race, but you really need to grow up

Its a postive story about a black kid.

So what.

Deep down, what is your problem with posting a postive story about a black kid in the midst of so many negative stories about black kids.

When you see negative black stories, do you point out to the person who posted, why he mentioned race?

If so, a link would be cool. [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

So what? WHY IS HIS RACE A FACTOR? Why do you assume that someone has to be identified as black if they do something good like blacks somehow don't do anything good?

And yes i do point out why race is mentioned when I see a Negative black story. You should know this.

So because I posted a postive story about a black teen, you of course posted a negative one?

And people are coming down on me. Wow.

You constantly stir the pot with lies and dogma and then are surprised when people react cynically to you? LMAO

Dude, look at your avi. You're an antagonist. If you're gonna dish it out; people are gonna give it back. Accept reality and stop crying.

I post a positive story about a black kid. You post a negative one, and I am the antagonist? You posting that story wasnt antagonistic?

Wow. Please read back what I just wrote.

If you insist...

WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH

But seriously, I never posted any sort of counter story, let alone a negative one. I think you're a bit loopy.

Neither do I. Neither does any other black person in my family or my circle of friends.

Not one.

You say that, but you support leaders and ideologies that contradict that.

What leaders do I support who have the ideology that accepting crime is the norm?

Please name them.

Go ahead and show me the speech in which Obama has castigated the blacks for their violence epidemic.

This is the roll model we want young blacks to see. This is why I believe this is a good thread. ;) Maybe I'll post some every once in awhile...Black scientist and hero's like this must be reported.

Trayvon is a really bad choice.

Last edited:
This is the roll model we want young blacks to see. This is why I believe this is a good thread. ;) Maybe I'll post some every once in awhile...Black scientist and hero's like this must be reported.

Trayvon is a really bad choice.

He's a role model for all youth

So zona, what do you think of this?

Terrytown 5-year-old allegedly killed by brother's wrestling moves is remembered as special daughter, sister | NOLA.com

Seems a hell of a lot more outrageous than your story.

So because I posted a postive story about a black teen, you of course posted a negative one?

No, you are ignoring the black on black crime, that is far worse than Zimmerman. You pretend one happens and there other doesn't.

This is why I call assholes like you out. Blacks can kill a hundred blacks but you are outraged if a white kills a black. Death is death. In the grand scheme, ALL life is important. You only value a few.

Please name them.

Go ahead and show me the speech in which Obama has castigated the blacks for their violence epidemic.

Nope..show me where I support someone who has the ideology of crime being the norm.

I just did. That's why Obama did Fast And Furious. That's why Obama did nothing during Benghazi. That's why Obama is mum on black on black crime. And for that matter, that's why Obama stayed in Afghanistan.

So zona, what do you think of this?

Terrytown 5-year-old allegedly killed by brother's wrestling moves is remembered as special daughter, sister | NOLA.com

Seems a hell of a lot more outrageous than your story.

No, you are ignoring the black on black crime, that is far worse than Zimmerman. You pretend one happens and there other doesn't.

This is why I call assholes like you out. Blacks can kill a hundred blacks but you are outraged if a white kills a black. Death is death. In the grand scheme, ALL life is important. You only value a few.
That is exactly why I posted a positive story about a black teen . It was inspiring and positive! You will never get it. ??

You constantly stir the pot with lies and dogma and then are surprised when people react cynically to you? LMAO

Dude, look at your avi. You're an antagonist. If you're gonna dish it out; people are gonna give it back. Accept reality and stop crying.

I post a positive story about a black kid. You post a negative one, and I am the antagonist? You posting that story wasnt antagonistic?

Wow. Please read back what I just wrote.

If you insist...

WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH

But seriously, I never posted any sort of counter story, let alone a negative one. I think you're a bit loopy.

Ooops, that was paogeorgio who felt he had to post a negative story about black teens

That is exactly why I posted a positive story about a black teen . It was inspiring and positive! You will never get it. ??

It would be awe inspiring if you weren't trying to widen the racial divide. Your OP's title is divisive, you are divisive. You are using this to further an animosity between one race an another. I doubt there was any genuine concern about the events you cited. It would be positive if only you truly cared.

It would be awe inspiring if you weren't trying to widen the racial divide. Your OP's title is divisive, you are divisive. You are using this to further an animosity between one race an another. I doubt there was any genuine concern about the events you cited. It would be positive if only you truly cared.
Its a positive story about a black teen. Why is that divisive? Again
I posted It because there are so many negative stories of them out there.

So, you're trying to prove that black teens can actually do good things? How many of us do you think were doubting that?

It is a positive story about a black teen. I don't doubt it. But you spin this so adroitly into a negative issue. I've been posting long enough to know when someone doesn't give a flying rats ass. Instead of getting the desired effect, you drew the ire of many people on this thread; Temar Boggs: "Another Black Teen in The News." Are you kidding me?

We all know black and white teens are good people. You chose to leave out the Hispanic kid who assisted him, which is an obvious hit at George Zimmerman. Well played Zona, but not played well enough.

Is that why you are obsessed with one negative story about one white on black crime story and ignore all the black on black crime? You seem to be the one that doesn't get it.

Sorry, I don't buy into your trying to be positive. You trying to run from a real issue.

All life is important, not just any one race.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

I am waiting for someone to accuse the boy of abducting the girl himself.

Forum List

Back