🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

Yeah, NOW you give him credit, but the fact still remains that TWO BOYS rescued the girl and you only mentioned one. And YOU are the one who brought up race in your op. The Hispanic kid deserves every bit as much credit and recognition as the black kid, but you chose to ignore him. The reason Boggs got all the attention is because he was carrying the girl back, but he didn't do anything the other kid didn't do.

I read that story. It reads like boggs was prominent and the little girl would not leave his side. Sorry? Way to go?
Yeah, I read it too, and Garcia was just as much of a hero as Boggs.

Yes, yes, even Liberals hate Hispanic people now, since one had the gall to be exonerated in court for killing a black teenager. How funny.

Zona is entirely too predictable.

Yeah, NOW you give him credit, but the fact still remains that TWO BOYS rescued the girl and you only mentioned one. And YOU are the one who brought up race in your op. The Hispanic kid deserves every bit as much credit and recognition as the black kid, but you chose to ignore him. The reason Boggs got all the attention is because he was carrying the girl back, but he didn't do anything the other kid didn't do.

I read that story. It reads like boggs was prominent and the little girl would not leave his side. Sorry? Way to go?
Yeah, I read it too, and Garcia was just as much of a hero as Boggs.

Fair enough. I did not see any camera's in his face or the little girl holding his hand but I am good with both these hero's getting props. Good for both of them. They are both hero's. I hope the little girls mom go es the other kid his props as well then like she did when she called Boggs a hero.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Good for him! I shared this on FB yesterday....good story!
Good looking kid, nice smile, looks smart and made a good decision.

His parents must be Republicans!
Swing and a miss. :)

You hope so! Lol!

Ask the person who wrote the article? It's getting to be a little hard to get certain people to comment on the hero on this story notwithstanding.

don't play me like that bro, why should I ask them? ...its your title -

"Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news
"

why did you feel the need to draw attention the "black teen"?

do you not know or understand black people can be good too? Why does this surprise you? Why do you have such a low opinion of black people? :eusa_eh:

High Gravity is my 'nigga' ( I can say that now;) Rachel said so Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between ?N*gga? And ?N*gger? To Piers Morgan | Mediaite .....

and HG should smack your face....

Did you even read the story....'bro'? It mentions his color over and over. That is where I got the title for the thread. 'Bro'.

so? what are you? a lemming?

hes a good guy...who cares if hes black, blacks can be good guys too, you know?

and you, may call me 'your Nigga'....not a honor I afford many btw.....:eusa_whistle:

don't play me like that bro, why should I ask them? ...its your title -

"Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news
"

why did you feel the need to draw attention the "black teen"?

do you not know or understand black people can be good too? Why does this surprise you? Why do you have such a low opinion of black people? :eusa_eh:

High Gravity is my 'nigga' ( I can say that now;) Rachel said so Rachel Jeantel Explains The Difference Between ?N*gga? And ?N*gger? To Piers Morgan | Mediaite .....

and HG should smack your face....

Did you even read the story....'bro'? It mentions his color over and over. That is where I got the title for the thread. 'Bro'.

so? what are you? a lemming?

hes a good guy...who cares if hes black, blacks can be good guys too, you know?

and you, may call me 'your Nigga'....not a honor I afford many btw.....:eusa_whistle:

Not sure if I understand that particular dialect. Please expound.

Because I can't write a story about him. It seems Boggs is the main person mentioned. The Hispanic kid sort of followed along maybe? Either way...since your bringing up race, the black teen and the hispanic teen caught that white child touching Fucker. Good!

Is this enough mention of the other minority. I got nothing but love for him as well. Hmmm!!??

Once again, why does the skin color of any person involved matter?
Ask s.j. I was responding to him. Read how that went down please.

In other words, you don't have any argument.

You are biased and have tunnel vision.

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.
any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

Here's a test for you Zona. Would you have cared an ounce for this great American Hero if he had been white? Would you have started this thread or posted on this thread of someone else had started it and the young man had been white? Would you be pressing for others to comment as you are now? I bet not.

The young man did do a spectacular deed and it had nothing to do with his race. It had a great deal to do with his character and his parents. God bless him and them. Now answer those questions I asked Zona. And be brutally honest.

I just had an epiphany...

What if this kid had been white? What if the baby had been black? Would you hear Zona trumpeting it all over USMB?
He wouldn't have said shit, just like he didn't mention the other kid who helped save the girl but wasn't black.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News
Kudos to this young man!:clap2:

Ya.k you for.commenting on THIS article. Get the hint rightys.

Yes, it IS a great story.

Now....be honest for a nanosecond

Why did you title this thread "Another Black Teen"?
1. Who is the 'other'?
2. Why 'black'?

The reason for this thread is to show young blacks a real roll model. Trayvon is the opposite of what we want to be held up.

And that is fine. Zona should be honest about that. Glad you'r4e back, Zona. You can answer my questions.

Last edited:
Zona, I encourage you to post more black hero's, scientist, and doctors. This is what we want our black children to see as a thug is the wrong imagine for this.

I appreciate that, but I am taking a beating here from certain people because they dont like being reminded that there are good people in all races? Not really sure why they are so upset.

They seem to like the "riot" stories. Ha....riots..what riots..

The reason for this thread is to show young blacks a real roll model. Trayvon is the opposite of what we want to be held up.

And that is fine. Zona should be honest about that. Glad you'r4e back, Zona. You can answer my questions.

I am not the person to shit on Martin. I feel as though Zimmerman murdered that kid. Yes, he went to trial, was found not guilty, but just like in the OJ case, I feel as though he was.

Forum List

Back