🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

Not all cases are like that.

BTW, zimmerman sais "fucking coons".

You keep repeating that crap. He said "fucking cold." You really have a penchant for grasping at straws don't you?

You are biased and have tunnel vision.

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.

You keep repeating that crap. He said "fucking cold." You really have a penchant for grasping at straws don't you?

You are illogical and incapable of rational thought. You lack the ability to practice deductive reasoning skills. You are a bigot and a narcissist. You impugn everything and are a slave to your own stupidity.
any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

any chance on you commenting on THIS genuine American hero? You know...the reason i started this thread. I will check but I don't think you gave a comment about this hero yet.....no?

I have a question. Does he engage in whoop azz like they do in Sanford or does he have other pastimes that may have helped him perform his heroics ?

Why are you only giving credit to Boggs? What about Chris Garcia, the other boy who participated in the rescue? His role was just as important, but of course, he's not black. Maybe that's why you don't mention him. Hmm?

You are a racist assed cracka.

I have a question. Does he engage in whoop azz like they do in Sanford or does he have other pastimes that may have helped him perform his heroics ?

That's racist, dildo.

Why are you only giving credit to Boggs? What about Chris Garcia, the other boy who participated in the rescue? His role was just as important, but of course, he's not black. Maybe that's why you don't mention him. Hmm?

Because I can't write a story about him. It seems Boggs is the main person mentioned. The Hispanic kid sort of followed along maybe? Either way...since your bringing up race, the black teen and the hispanic teen caught that white child touching Fucker. Good!

Is this enough mention of the other minority. I got nothing but love for him as well. Hmmm!!??

This.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

why does it matter that hes "black"....:eusa_eh:

Bias latency much?

:rolleyes:

There is a reason for that. It's called poverty but you are too callous to consider other factors.

Why the poverty? Slavery both legal and crypto.

100 years ago. Why can't these people work like everyone else to pull themselves out? :eusa_hand:

Because of racists like the KKK and other haters and bigots.

How do haters and bigots stop someone from making themselves better?
It's only people with weak minds and lazyness that let this happen....if they really wanted better, they could do it. It's always someone elses fault!!

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.:confused:

Zimmerman did. He thought every black even a 7 year old was a criminal up to no good.

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

why does it matter that hes "black"....:eusa_eh:

Bias latency much?

:rolleyes:

Ask the person who wrote the article? It's getting to be a little hard to get certain people to comment on the hero on this story notwithstanding.

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.:confused:

Zimmerman did. He thought every black even a 7 year old was a criminal up to no good.

every one of them ?----I'm not even gonna bother you to try to link that up

Forum List

Back