🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temar Boggs. Another black teen in the news

You constantly stir the pot with lies and dogma and then are surprised when people react cynically to you? LMAO

Dude, look at your avi. You're an antagonist. If you're gonna dish it out; people are gonna give it back. Accept reality and stop crying.

I post a positive story about a black kid. You post a negative one, and I am the antagonist? You posting that story wasnt antagonistic?

Wow. Please read back what I just wrote.

If you insist...

WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH

But seriously, I never posted any sort of counter story, let alone a negative one. I think you're a bit loopy.

Cut her some slack, it's hard for her to remember which sock she's posting under

article-2362102-1AC92EBF000005DC-271_634x352.jpg

Guess what this one did.

You and your mother should be proud! :clap2:

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Good for him! I shared this on FB yesterday....good story!
Good looking kid, nice smile, looks smart and made a good decision.

His parents must be Republicans!

Zimmerman was a democrat and voted for obama. Just saying.

So we all agree, Boggs AND the kid who helped him are freaking hero's. It's nice to read a postive story about a black teen amidst all this negative press about them lately, no?

I post a positive story about a black kid. You post a negative one, and I am the antagonist? You posting that story wasnt antagonistic?

Wow. Please read back what I just wrote.

If you insist...

WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH

But seriously, I never posted any sort of counter story, let alone a negative one. I think you're a bit loopy.

Cut her some slack, it's hard for her to remember which sock she's posting under
A couple things. One, I am not a sock. I challenge you to complain to a mod If you actually believe that Idiot liability who is here as a sock. Two. I am a guy from Arizona, Forrest. Damn.

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. [Laugh out loud] There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.

There's a difference between whites and white trash.

wow, so, I have to ask; is there a difference between African Americans and n*ggars? :rolleyes:

If you insist...

WAH WAH WAH
WAH WAH WAH

A couple things. One, I am not a sock. I challenge you to complain to a mod If you actually believe that Idiot liability who is here as a sock. Two. I am a guy from Arizona, Forrest. Damn.

Sure, Pete.

Sure

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Wow--this is like an Israel thread. No one here is even remotely suggesting that any race or creed is all bad. [Laugh out loud] There are millions of decent people and thousands of exceptional ones that aren't white. Can you grasp the fact that you started a racist thread ? If anything the southern white man has taken quite a beating and perhaps an apology is in order for all the racial slurs made about whites as a race.

There's a difference between whites and white trash.

wow, so, I have to ask; is there a difference between African Americans and n*ggars? :rolleyes:
Did you say neggars?

Guess what this one did.

Temar Boggs had a feeling he'd find the 5-year-old girl who was abducted Thursday in Lancaster Township.

Read more: Lancaster teen Temar Boggs hailed as a hero in 5-year-old's abduction - News

Why does it matter that he's black? Are you trying to prove something?

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story? Since you are there...stuck there....yup, I posted a positive story about a black kid.

So what. How many negative stories are posted in here about them?

This is great...then why didn't you mention the white FRIEND that was with him and helped. Because you can't believe a black kid and a white kid can be friends and both do what is right?

Why does it matter that he's black? Are you trying to prove something?

Why are YOU concentrating on that? Why not respond about the hero in this story? Since you are there...stuck there....yup, I posted a positive story about a black kid.

So what. How many negative stories are posted in here about them?

This is great...then why didn't you mention the white FRIEND that was with him and helped. Because you can't believe a black kid and a white kid can be friends and both do what is right?
You're just making things up now to cause racial discord.

It's negative because you are interjecting race where it doesnt need to be.

I don't know why you seem obssessed with trying to divide people by race, but you really need to grow up

Its a postive story about a black kid.

So what.

Deep down, what is your problem with posting a postive story about a black kid in the midst of so many negative stories about black kids.

When you see negative black stories, do you point out to the person who posted, why he mentioned race?

If so, a link would be cool. [MENTION=854]Avatar4321[/MENTION]

So what? WHY IS HIS RACE A FACTOR? Why do you assume that someone has to be identified as black if they do something good like blacks somehow don't do anything good?

And yes i do point out why race is mentioned when I see a Negative black story. You should know this.

No kidding! All he has to do is show the picture of the kid, we would know what color he is.... Lol! Still would like to know why he didn't mention his white friend that helped him.....

Guess what this one did.

I am waiting for someone to accuse the boy of abducting the girl himself.

And why would anyone do that? Because you've imagined up racists around every corner and under every wrong? Im very glad to disappoint you because you are wrong.

So we all agree, Boggs AND the kid who helped him are freaking hero's. It's nice to read a postive story about a black teen amidst all this negative press about them lately, no?

Once again, his race is irrelevant. It's nice to see two teens doing good regardless.

Forum List

Back