..Temporary Jobs Becoming a Permanent Fixture in US

makes you wonder if this wasn't the objective all along.

I think it was....the big companies can keep more of their money. Obama isn't stupid, he's sly. I'd like to hear something from the lefties on this....wonder how they're going to spin this one!

makes you wonder why OWS suddenly disapeared, lost all of their funding and coverage once obama was reelected.

As well as Operation Pink, and all other protest groups. They would rather collapse and disband than protest against their Dear Leader. For instance, right now the living conditions for blacks (employment %, graduation %, home ownership %, welfare %, Food Stamps etc.etc.) are at the worst levels EVER. So...where are the minority groups complaining about these conditions?

I think it was....the big companies can keep more of their money. Obama isn't stupid, he's sly. I'd like to hear something from the lefties on this....wonder how they're going to spin this one!

makes you wonder why OWS suddenly disapeared, lost all of their funding and coverage once obama was reelected.

As well as Operation Pink, and all other protest groups. They would rather collapse and disband than protest against their Dear Leader. For instance, right now the living conditions for blacks (employment %, graduation %, home ownership %, welfare %, Food Stamps etc.etc.) are at the worst levels EVER. So...where are the minority groups complaining about these conditions?

probably off retooling and gearing up for 2016

Yup. That trainwreck ACA is gonna cost jobs big time.

Those of us who have hc will be paying more for it and we will also be "subsidizing" those who can't pay.

If I had a business I sure as hell wouldn't hire anyone full time. The ACA is a trainiwreck and the fact the Congress wants to exempt themselves and staffers from it should tell anyone all they need to know about the ACA.

They are also trying to implement it in 2015 AFTER the elections. Thats an eye opener right there. If its so fucking great then how come the Dem idiots who passed it aren't running campaigns touting how fucking great it is?? WHY? Because it sucks and they know it.

Anyone who thinks BO give a shit is delusioinal. He doesn't need anyone to vote for his sorry ass again and he will be covered by we the taxpayer for the rest of his miserable life.

I keep hearing lefties say how businesses need to pay their employees a living wage, funny that the ACA is going to result in employees getting the exact opposite -with regards to reduced hours to avoid the Obamatax. Ohhhh, the irony.

I keep hearing lefties say how businesses need to pay their employees a living wage, funny that the ACA is going to result in employees getting the exact opposite -with regards to reduced hours to avoid the Obamatax. Ohhhh, the irony.

Ocare utopia, less hours and no healthcare.

Yup. That trainwreck ACA is gonna cost jobs big time.

Those of us who have hc will be paying more for it and we will also be "subsidizing" those who can't pay.

If I had a business I sure as hell wouldn't hire anyone full time. The ACA is a trainiwreck and the fact the Congress wants to exempt themselves and staffers from it should tell anyone all they need to know about the ACA.

They are also trying to implement it in 2015 AFTER the elections. Thats an eye opener right there. If its so fucking great then how come the Dem idiots who passed it aren't running campaigns touting how fucking great it is?? WHY? Because it sucks and they know it.

Anyone who thinks BO give a shit is delusioinal. He doesn't need anyone to vote for his sorry ass again and he will be covered by we the taxpayer for the rest of his miserable life.

LOL, just LOL. Literally, you're entire post is blatantly wrong or just outright funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Yep, 29 hours a week will be your max.

that's the max for one job....

but many people (especially single mothers) will need to take on 2 jobs so they will wind up working 58+hours per week which will destroy their family lives.....

but then that's the plan isn't it....? to keep workers' noses to the grindstone and place the children into government-run facilities so they can train them for the Left's grand vision of the future...:eusa_shhh:

where are the daddys?

And the stock market was going to collapse, Romney would destroy Obama in 2012, Obamacare will be ruled unconstitutional......You guys are so good at predictions, I mean, Who wouldn't listen to you?

now if you had listened, we wouldn't be in this mess.

Tell us what the alternative healthcare plan looked like that you supported.

This should be good for a laugh.

And the stock market was going to collapse, Romney would destroy Obama in 2012, Obamacare will be ruled unconstitutional......You guys are so good at predictions, I mean, Who wouldn't listen to you?

now if you had listened, we wouldn't be in this mess.

How about "keep the federal government the hell out of the healthcare system."

That might work.

Yep, 29 hours a week will be your max.

that's the max for one job....

but many people (especially single mothers) will need to take on 2 jobs so they will wind up working 58+hours per week which will destroy their family lives.....

but then that's the plan isn't it....? to keep workers' noses to the grindstone and place the children into government-run facilities so they can train them for the Left's grand vision of the future...:eusa_shhh:

where are the daddys?

haven't you heard.....Big Daddy Gubmint is their Daddy now.....

marriage is not supported by the lefties.....except for the homos....

That might work.

It certainly wasn't working before Obama came in to office.

Try again perhaps?

So the key to fixing something you "think" is broken is to break it even further? Typical progressive line of thought. As long as it looks like we are "doing something" and it increases the size of government, it A-OK in your book.

That might work.

Try again perhaps?

It wasn't working for you, because you were the one who decided you didn't want to pay for your own health care. Do us all a favor, the next time you fill out the Wal-Mart application check the yes box when asked if you want to get on their health plan.

Try again please...

That might work.

Try again perhaps?

So the key to fixing something you "think" is broken is to break it even further? Typical progressive line of thought. As long as it looks like we are "doing something" and it increases the size of government, it A-OK in your book.

I don't "think" it was broken. I KNOW it was broken. I supported a much different system then what we ended up with...unfortunately we didn't get that system. What we did get is still a POS of at least it fixes *some* of the issues we had before.

But again, what healthcare system did you want to see put in place if you don't like Obamacare? This will be the 3rd post where you haven't actually answered with anything of substance.

Try again perhaps?

I don't "think" it was broken. I KNOW it was broken. I supported a much different system then what we ended up with...unfortunately we didn't get that system. What we did get is still a POS of at least it fixes *some* of the issues we had before.

But again, what healthcare system did you want to see put in place if you don't like Obamacare? This will be the 3rd post where you haven't actually answered with anything of substance.

Considering your plan is "give it to the government and let them run it" My concept of not doing anything sounds much much better.

You may need some daddy government to change your diaper every night and tell you that you're special, but I dont need it.

Do something for yourself once in your life, and dont expect other people to pay for it, which is EXACTLY what you want.

That might work.

Try again perhaps?

It wasn't working for you, because you were the one who decided you didn't want to pay for your own health care. Do us all a favor, the next time you fill out the Wal-Mart application check the yes box when asked if you want to get on their health plan.

Try again please...

Ouch! How did you know I applied for a job at Walmart??!!

That might work.

Try again perhaps?

it doesn't matter was it working or not - it was not and still isn't the most burning issue for the day. or even the last 4 years. Jobs are.
One might start thinking about "fixing" the healthcare system when the economy is robust and growing 4% a year, not when it is in recession.

Try again perhaps?

Try again please...

Ouch! How did you know I applied for a job at Walmart??!!

Your Grandmother, aka "the door greeter" told me so.

Forum List

Back