Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

upload_2019-2-27_14-48-14.png

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
Let me know if "the fixer" provided any evidence beyond "I say so" to show Trump knew what Assange and Putin were up to. Thanks in advance

well that kinda fucked up the day for the left.
Cohen is turning into a big disaster for the Dims.
i'd have to think they were going for a different result than they're getting so far.
People are laughing at Cohen and the Dims on the committee. That definitely isn't the result they wanted.

Trump is done, right?

well that kinda fucked up the day for the left.
Cohen is turning into a big disaster for the Dims.
i'd have to think they were going for a different result than they're getting so far.
People are laughing at Cohen and the Dims on the committee. That definitely isn't the result they wanted.

Trump is done, right?
maybe done watching all this shit.

My favorite line was that Republicans were not worried that Cohen would tell a lie but that he would tell the truth

trump is piece of dirt that I wouldn't wipe off the bottom of my shoe. The things that Cohen is bringing out are facts that both Mueller and the SDNY have corroborating evidence on.

Keep humping the leg of Mafia Boss trump and see what it gets you...

I find that a bit ridiculous and just more evidence that this is nothing but Political Theatre. They are trying overly hard to be expressive in support of Cohen.

Anyone know who they are?

The whole so called hearing is an embarrassment to America, and to Congress, especially The Democrats.
That’s lanny Davis

Dipshit had to start the dozenth topic about the Cohen hearing to ask a stupid fucking question that could have been asked in any of the other Cohen topics.

Ego!

Forum List

Back