Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Dog and pony show nothing more.
and a signed check
ya-check-bg-1200x675.png
A check to his lawyer?

HORRORS!

This is just a rehash of shit we already know.
17 Investigations in to The President launched by The Democrat Party, spending over $100 Million alone. $40 Million just on Moscow Mueller, and yet No Collusion found.

Nothing getting done in Congress, and Crimes committed by Obama, Clinton, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Strozk and others being virtually ignored.

This SHIT started before he was even sworn in. So yes, it represents an administrative soft COUP.

There are about 5 or 6 women sitting directly behind Cohen who's only job is to make faces at things they don't like said about Cohen or The President, and nod in approval when ever Cohen attacks The President.

A Complete Guide to All 17 (Known) Trump and Russia Investigations

6662bbb8-325a-482d-8faf-3f060da6353b-VPC_MICHAEL_COHEN_KIDS_MESSAGE_DESK_THUMB.jpg

trump is piece of dirt that I wouldn't wipe off the bottom of my shoe. The things that Cohen is bringing out are facts that both Mueller and the SDNY have corroborating evidence on.

Keep humping the leg of Mafia Boss trump and see what it gets you...

Let me explain it to you...

upload_2019-2-27_15-24-1.png

wait, you mean you people are actually watching this stupid shit?

banana_man_laughing_meme1.jpg

I find that a bit ridiculous and just more evidence that this is nothing but Political Theatre. They are trying overly hard to be expressive in support of Cohen.

Anyone know who they are?

The whole so called hearing is an embarrassment to America, and to Congress, especially The Democrats.

Who were the bobble-headed fucks behind Kavannaugh?
What a stupid question.

trump is piece of dirt that I wouldn't wipe off the bottom of my shoe. The things that Cohen is bringing out are facts that both Mueller and the SDNY have corroborating evidence on.

So you can prove he isn't lying?

View attachment 248040

Yup....the GOP is so morally bankrupt...they may decide to nominate a criminal again....the party that once called itself the Party of God is now the Party of the Mob....

Both sides agree that Cohen tells lies, so best case for Trump is that he tends to pick people to work for him that get fired, resign or arrested & jailed for being dishonest people.

Let's see how the other investigations go. If trump is ever put under oath....it is over. He cannot tell t he truth if asked more than two questions.

Clinton was taken down when he testified under oath. Mueller should have demanded the same from the trump....criminal.

trump-smirking.jpg

There's a reason I only hire crooks and liars and hookers to work for me.

Let's see how the other investigations go. If trump is ever put under oath....it is over. He cannot tell t he truth if asked more than two questions.

Clinton was taken down when he testified under oath. Mueller should have demanded the same from the trump....criminal.

Got it. No proof just desire

View attachment 248040

Yup....the GOP is so morally bankrupt...they may decide to nominate a criminal again....the party that once called itself the Party of God is now the Party of the Mob....

Spare me of leftist morals, please.

"She" lost over two years ago. If is gonna make it better, we'll keep reminding you about it next ~six years.

CNN just reported: Matt Gaetz now being investigated by Florida Bar.

He deserves to be Disbarred and Jailed.

But what he did is not worse than what trump did a couple weeks ago when he threatened Cohen's father in law. The POS gets away with a lot of crimes...

Trumpettes : "Cohen is a lisar & everything he says is a lie" except the part about him not having any direct evidence.

Wee Trump is a known liar too but Trumpettes believe Trump.

Forum List

Back