Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

nope. do you have any proof trump colluded? other than the word of a convicted liar who's told what to say or go to jail forever.

i have never thought that Trump colluded, so you are asking the wrong person.

you on the other hand seem to find this credible.
you can't just let people talk w/o judging them and slapping back, can you?

annoying as fuck.

Well, what can I say. I would never post a something like that if I did not find it at least somewhat credible, I see no reason to post something otherwise.

but hey, if it works for you!
i post it to talk about and see what others think.

if your every single post you ever makes defines you, wow. that's quite an accomplishment. i tend to look at an entire stance and how people formulate their views.

you just drop judgements and get back to your french fries i suppose.

I am done with lunch, but thanks!
well when you get done being a dick, let me know. out til then.

Strange the dems don't want to talk about Russia.....seems Cohen would have info on that.

?? Cohen just said that he witnessed Stone telling Trump about incoming email release by wikileaks.
He can claim whatever he wants. It doesn't mean jack shit if it's only his word. Furthermore, there's nothing illegal about having contact with Wikileaks or Julian Assange.

Wikileaks was talking for weeks about email dump batches.

Trump didn't need Stone or anyone else to inform him about it.
Julian Assange announced to the public in June that Wikileaks was going to release some of Hillary's email. Cohen said he informed Trump of the fact in mid July. A committee member pointed that out to him.

The point is that it establishes a direct communication link between Trump, his people and wikileaks.

No one knew exactly when the emails would get dropped or even if any of what Assange said would be true.

Two words: Seth Rich

Acquisition.jpg

I thought Trump colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election from HIllary Clinton.

What happened with that thing, you know....the one that the Dimms and MSM talked about 24/7 for 2years?

You guys just moving on to the next thing, huh?
Nope. we are just not ignoring all the other shit Trump did. All of Trump's lies that you believed.

i have never thought that Trump colluded, so you are asking the wrong person.

you on the other hand seem to find this credible.

annoying as fuck.

Well, what can I say. I would never post a something like that if I did not find it at least somewhat credible, I see no reason to post something otherwise.

if your every single post you ever makes defines you, wow. that's quite an accomplishment. i tend to look at an entire stance and how people formulate their views.

Don't hold you breath for that one! as Popeye likes to say "I yam what I yam"

There could be an elevator tape of Trump punching Melania. What an interesting new development.
LOLOLOLOLLOL lolololol lolllololllolllollll lolololol

Sure, Dean

Sure

LOLOLOLOLLOL lololol Lolololollol lolllololllolllollll

annoying as fuck.

no problem.

later.

no problem.

later.

HorribleNegligibleDuiker-poster.jpg

OMG OMG OMG OMG Cohen is a liar & conman!!!!!!

Trump hires only the best people.

The democrat angle with this truly is bottom of the barrel. Meanwhile, Trump is hard at work making sure we don’t get in a mindless war with North Korea.

Forum List

Back