Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Tell you what my little friend I served my country for 8 years. Spent time in the sand box and yes I know hand to hand combat. What have you done for your country except run your commie mouth.

Lefties believe Cohen is gonna expose the Russian collusion this time!

Just like the last 30 people they raided and had to charge with other shit because they didn't have any evidence.

Cohen: "Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. And I want to be clear. But I have my suspicions."

He has his suspicions. Let that sink in.

Wikileaks was talking for weeks about email dump batches.

Trump didn't need Stone or anyone else to inform him about it.
Julian Assange announced to the public in June that Wikileaks was going to release some of Hillary's email. Cohen said he informed Trump of the fact in mid July. A committee member pointed that out to him.

The point is that it establishes a direct communication link between Trump, his people and wikileaks.

No one knew exactly when the emails would get dropped or even if any of what Assange said would be true.
ROFL! How does it do that when Assange announced publicly that he was going to release the emails?

Furthermore, what you morons fail to understand, is that communicating with Assange is not a crime, and he isn't a Russian. He's Swedish.

Assange has been a Russian tool for a long time now.
A snowflake conspiracy theory with no visible means of support.

From a lad who doesn't even know the origin of snowflake.
Pro Slavery white boys.
Like his moniker?
Proud to be one?
I bet you don't know the derivation of liberal either?

Cohen would make a good lawyer, or used car salesman.
Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Kinda like Eric Holder with Obama, huh? :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?

Seriously?! I'm sure you also believe Fast and Furious was just a movie....dumbass.
Fast and Furious...the one time that CRCs blame the guns

Just like the last 30 people they raided and had to charge with other shit because they didn't have any evidence.

Cohen: "Questions have been raised about whether I know of direct evidence that Mr. Trump or his campaign colluded with Russia. I do not. And I want to be clear. But I have my suspicions."

This has nothing to do with Russia.
Be patient, that's Ms remit
I can't wait for the golden shower video if Vladimir decides to release it

upload_2019-2-27_14-16-17.png

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
Cohen is a liar -- so nothing he said matters.....

If he would have just simply praised Trump for being the great man and president he is, he would have been believed....

Trump has always urged Cohen to be honest and trustworthy, Cohen has done nothing but stab Trump in the back and he should be punished

View attachment 248023

View attachment 248023

So we believe a guy with 6000 lies but not Cohan?

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
Cohen is a liar -- so nothing he said matters.....

If he would have just simply praised Trump for being the great man and president he is, he would have been believed....

Trump has always urged Cohen to be honest and trustworthy, Cohen has done nothing but stab Trump in the back and he should be punished[/

Nothing matters?
Trump said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his cult would support him
Actually trump stabbed Cohen in the back.
But then he did that to his wives too
Jealous?

interesting read from Lynne Pattons facebook page - the only reason cohen is testifying against trump and doing what is asked is because mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail.

this really how the left wants to get shit done? remember it comes back at you.

Lynne Patton

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

View attachment 248023

View attachment 248023

So we believe a guy with 6000 lies but not Cohan?

I'll answer that after you prove those exist. Just spare me of the "fact checkers", even Jussie Smollett is more believable than them.

Maybe Trump should have just given 150 billion to Kim in the middle of the night. :eusa_whistle:

The United States government hasn't seized any money from the government of North Korea, nor has NK taken the United States to the World Court and received judgement for the money they seized from NK, which is what happened with Iran. Obama gave the Iranians own money back to them.

CzBQIGhWEAAAIVX.jpg

interesting read from Lynne Pattons facebook page - the only reason cohen is testifying against trump and doing what is asked is because mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail.

this really how the left wants to get shit done? remember it comes back at you.

Lynne Patton

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

do you have some proof of this threat by Mueller? I mean other than the word of Lynne Patton, who the fuck ever that is.

Forum List

Back