Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Kinda like Eric Holder with Obama, huh? :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?
As has been pointed out, the dirty dems are taking sworn testimony from a man convicted of and going to prison for lying to Congress! Dumbasses fuckstains!
Yep, an alleged "repentant man"... or vengeful man for Trump leaving him by the wayside, after his 10 years of complete loyalty....?

Either way, Michael Cohen KNOWS if he lies about anything before congress, it will ADD to his prison time. The SDNY is watching also. A lie is an additional perjury charge....

Cohen knows he must tell the truth, and needs back up of the truth.... Congress knows this as well.

If he lies today about anything he will be punished by the LAW to nth degree.. and will be looking for a new wife in prison, he will be there so long. :eek:

His incentive to tell the truth, is GREAT.
If his lips are moving he is lying! You choose to believe the lies because you are a Trump hater!
If Cohen is lying today, make sure to report his lies to the Authorities. He will get more prison time then.

The 10 Most Jaw-Dropping Lines From Michael Cohen's Leaked Testimony | HuffPost

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....
Cohen is a liar -- so nothing he said matters.....

If he would have just simply praised Trump for being the great man and president he is, he would have been believed....

Trump has always urged Cohen to be honest and trustworthy, Cohen has done nothing but stab Trump in the back and he should be punished
Great?
A lowlife with 5 bankruptcies, dad baled him out.
Cheated on pregnant wives
Did you know
Trump = fart outside fox?
Trump = to be stiffed in NY.
Where are you?
Tennessee?

This will not change the opinion of mindless trumpettes....They will just look past the truth and continue to hump their Great Leader's leg....

All the while he gives a brutal murderer the advantage of acting like a leader on the world stage....I hear Kim will dedicate his next flame thrower execution to trump.....

If he would have just simply praised Trump for being the great man and president he is, he would have been believed....

Trump has always urged Cohen to be honest and trustworthy, Cohen has done nothing but stab Trump in the back and he should be punished[/

Nothing matters?
Trump said he could shoot someone on 5 th ave and his cult would support him
Actually trump stabbed Cohen in the back.
But then he did that to his wives too
Jealous?
I think you are jealous at how brilliant I am

interesting read from Lynne Pattons facebook page - the only reason cohen is testifying against trump and doing what is asked is because mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail.

this really how the left wants to get shit done? remember it comes back at you.

Lynne Patton

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

do you have some proof of this threat by Mueller? I mean other than the word of Lynne Patton, who the fuck ever that is.
nope. do you have any proof trump colluded? other than the word of a convicted liar who's told what to say or go to jail forever.

This is tabloid stuff.
It always has been from the git go. And all 5th Ave'rs love it.....and voted for it.

Maybe Trump should have just given 150 billion to Kim in the middle of the night. :eusa_whistle:

The United States government hasn't seized any money from the government of North Korea, nor has NK taken the United States to the World Court and received judgement for the money they seized from NK, which is what happened with Iran. Obama gave the Iranians own money back to them.
The world court doesn't have jurisdiction in the United States. Congress or the courts should have decided who the money belongs to, not Obama. There were plenty of Americans who had claims against that money, and Obama robbed them all.

Cohen would make a good lawyer, or used car salesman.
Yep, and that's why Crooked Donald hired him as his fixer, and paid him for the past 10 years... :beer:
Kinda like Eric Holder with Obama, huh? :beer:
Did Eric Holder get personally paid by Obama for the past 10 years to fix his crimes or dirty deed, cheating business??? I didn't know that...?

Seriously?! I'm sure you also believe Fast and Furious was just a movie....dumbass.
Fast and Furious...the one time that CRCs blame the guns
You mean the Bush program?
I guess you think Obama left Iraq too?

interesting read from Lynne Pattons facebook page - the only reason cohen is testifying against trump and doing what is asked is because mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail.

Lynne Patton

4) What many of you may not be aware of is the fact that I can personally confirm that the ONLY reason Michael Cohen “turned on” the President of the United States is because Mueller threatened to throw his wife in jail for up to 30 years. Period. She is the co-guarantor of a $20M personal loan that Mueller discovered Michael secured back in 2015 by falsely inflating the value of his taxi medallions - effectively making her part & parcel to the federal charge of “Making False Statements to a Financial Institution,” to which Cohen ultimately plead guilty. This is also the reason why Cohen’s longtime taxi medallion partner, Evgeny “Gene” Freidman, was granted immunity.

do you have some proof of this threat by Mueller? I mean other than the word of Lynne Patton, who the fuck ever that is.
nope. do you have any proof trump colluded? other than the word of a convicted liar who's told what to say or go to jail forever.

i have never thought that Trump colluded, so you are asking the wrong person.

you on the other hand seem to find this credible.

Lynne Patton

you can't just let people talk w/o judging them and slapping back, can you?

annoying as fuck.

Maybe Trump should have just given 150 billion to Kim in the middle of the night. :eusa_whistle:

The United States government hasn't seized any money from the government of North Korea, nor has NK taken the United States to the World Court and received judgement for the money they seized from NK, which is what happened with Iran. Obama gave the Iranians own money back to them.
The world court doesn't have jurisdiction in the United States. Congress or the courts should have decided who the money belongs to, not Obama. There were plenty of Americans who had claims against that money, and Obama robbed them all.
They have claims against Iran period, not claims against an arms deal that we broke with Iran.....

But trump lovers don't mind not honoring contracts and paying...that is Trump's business plan

I find that a bit ridiculous and just more evidence that this is nothing but Political Theatre. They are trying overly hard to be expressive in support of Cohen.

Anyone know who they are?

The whole so called hearing is an embarrassment to America, and to Congress, especially The Democrats.

Lynne Patton

annoying as fuck.

Well, what can I say. I would never post a something like that if I did not find it at least somewhat credible, I see no reason to post something otherwise.

but hey, if it works for you!

The point is that it establishes a direct communication link between Trump, his people and wikileaks.

No one knew exactly when the emails would get dropped or even if any of what Assange said would be true.
ROFL! How does it do that when Assange announced publicly that he was going to release the emails?

Furthermore, what you morons fail to understand, is that communicating with Assange is not a crime, and he isn't a Russian. He's Swedish.

OMG

Trump was aware of the dump. Holy shit. It's not like Wikileaks announced it months before hand.

upload_2019-2-27_14-30-35.png

Lynne Patton

annoying as fuck.

Well, what can I say. I would never post a something like that if I did not find it at least somewhat credible, I see no reason to post something otherwise.

i post it to talk about and see what others think.

if your every single post you ever makes defines you, wow. that's quite an accomplishment. i tend to look at an entire stance and how people formulate their views.

you just drop judgements and get back to your french fries i suppose.

Can any lefties on the board name at least 5 things 0bama achieved while in office. I’ll wait and try not to laugh.
I guess you don't know how to google?

No I want the lefty’s to tell me. I don’t have to google shit.
You are a coward with foul mouth (trump u?)
don't know what you might find?
Brave boy.
Ever been in hand to hand?
Thought not
You aren’t worth my time boy.

No.

Today is a day of celebration for the American radical Left as much as it is a demonstration of and commitment or sacrament to treason dedicated and carried out by the American radical Left. While our serving, standing President fights abroad for you, fights abroad for me, and fights abroad for all 300 plus million of us back home here to save the free fucking world from nuclear winter, you and others likeminded in your treasonous, fanatical cultism would undermine that historical effort he is making in Vietnam. The radical American Left are nothing less than anti-American, anti-human race, anti-life and anti-truth worshippers of moral relativism on a blood-soaked altar of postmodernism. Increasingly, it is very difficult to view anyone who would stand for global nuclear war, child murder and pro-collapse of Western civilization as a fellow human being. Those who champion such a new dark age are monsters wearing human flesh.

Trump has always urged Cohen to be honest and trustworthy, Cohen has done nothing but stab Trump in the back and he should be punished
Great?
A lowlife with 5 bankruptcies, dad baled him out.
Cheated on pregnant wives
Did you know
Trump = fart outside fox?
Trump = to be stiffed in NY.
Where are you?
Tennessee?

Long way for you to go....

upload_2019-2-27_14-32-35.png

They have claims against Iran period, not claims against an arms deal that we broke with Iran.....

But trump lovers don't mind not honoring contracts and paying...that is Trump's business plan
I have no idea what this arms deal you refer to is. A claim against Iran is a claim against the $150 billion.

Why would anyone give a shit about honoring a contract with Iran? They declared war on us and held our embassy staff hostage. We owed them nothing.

annoying as fuck.

i post it to talk about and see what others think.

if your every single post you ever makes defines you, wow. that's quite an accomplishment. i tend to look at an entire stance and how people formulate their views.

you just drop judgements and get back to your french fries i suppose.

I am done with lunch, but thanks!

Forum List

Back