Ten most jaw dropping statements from Cohen's leaked testimony today....

It's amazing how many people who work for Trump have had their faces ripped off.

It isn't a coincidence that so many of Trump's people are crooks and liars and facing jail time.

CNN just reported: Matt Gaetz now being investigated by Florida Bar.
Outstanding.

Someone fed Gaetz the allegations he made, and he needs to be put under oath and asked who that was.

Matt Gaetz under investigation by the Florida Bar for Tweet at Michael Cohen

A sitting congresspuke made a libelous public accusation against a state witness on the eve of his testimony. Now the fuckwit in some shit.

Good.
It’s more than who fed him the information but that he threatened a witness with the release of the information to his wife.

Outstanding.

Someone fed Gaetz the allegations he made, and he needs to be put under oath and asked who that was.

Matt Gaetz under investigation by the Florida Bar for Tweet at Michael Cohen

A sitting congresspuke made a libelous public accusation against a state witness on the eve of his testimony. Now the fuckwit in some shit.

Good.
It’s more than who fed him the information but that he threatened a witness with the release of the information to his wife.
This goes beyond Gaetz. Someone fed him that accusation. They need to find out who that was.

Gaetz is just a tool. A useful idiot.

In Florida, Gaetz has over 20 speeding tickets and a DUI where he refused to take a breathalyzer
Yet he still has his license

trump is piece of dirt that I wouldn't wipe off the bottom of my shoe. The things that Cohen is bringing out are facts that both Mueller and the SDNY have corroborating evidence on.

Keep humping the leg of Mafia Boss trump and see what it gets you...

Let me explain it to you...

View attachment 248040

Yup....the GOP is so morally bankrupt...they may decide to nominate a criminal again....the party that once called itself the Party of God is now the Party of the Mob....

Spare me of leftist morals, please.

"She" lost over two years ago. If is gonna make it better, we'll keep reminding you about it next ~six years.

"Leftists Morals"= oxymoron

Trumpettes : "Cohen is a lisar & everything he says is a lie" except the part about him not having any direct evidence.

Wee Trump is a known liar too but Trumpettes believe Trump.

Does he have direct evidence?

This whole thing was disastrous for Democrats. At least Republicans kept getting cockblocked by the FBI when it came to Hillary's emails and were investigating deaths with Benghazi, so there was some conceivable weight to the investigations.
This hearing?

"Did Trump pay Daniels for campaign purposes?"
"NOPE."
"Did Trump collude with Russia, and send you to Prague per muh peepee paper?"
"NOPE."
"Hmm, looks like we should rethink lightening your sentence. Is wicked Trump a racist draft dodging meanie poopoo head?"
"HE'S JUST THE WORST!"

So much for the "muh Russia" narrative when the report comes out democrats will look like the biggest idiots ever and they will never live that one down.

Dog and pony show nothing more.
and a signed check
ya-check-bg-1200x675.png
A check to his lawyer?

HORRORS!
Its a reimbursement for hush payment.
vscymeust5j21.jpg
Prove it, asshole.

I thought Trump colluded with Putin to steal the 2016 election from HIllary Clinton.

What happened with that thing, you know....the one that the Dimms and MSM talked about 24/7 for 2years?

You guys just moving on to the next thing, huh?
Be patient; Mueller's on top of it!!!

2019-01-15_18.48.36.jpg

trump is piece of dirt that I wouldn't wipe off the bottom of my shoe. The things that Cohen is bringing out are facts that both Mueller and the SDNY have corroborating evidence on.

Keep humping the leg of Mafia Boss trump and see what it gets you...

So you can prove he isn't lying?
Because he no longer works for Trump.
vu0bzl5tw5j21.jpg

So NOW he's telling the truth? How convenient for you

and a signed check
ya-check-bg-1200x675.png
A check to his lawyer?

HORRORS!
vscymeust5j21.jpg
Prove it, asshole.
The proof is Cohen's conviction, and is why he's going to jail.
These checks are only proof that the Trump's knew about the payments and were reimbursing cohen.
Cohen's conviction is proof only that Cohen agreed to a plea, and nothing more.

and a signed check
ya-check-bg-1200x675.png
A check to his lawyer?

HORRORS!
vscymeust5j21.jpg
Prove it, asshole.
The proof is Cohen's conviction, and is why he's going to jail.
These checks are only proof that the Trump's knew about the payments and were reimbursing cohen.
It's not even proof of that. It's proof only that Trump paid his lawyer $35,000.

Forum List

Back