Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

maybe they were spy.maybe it was just mechanical problem
iran navy must investigate ......
A ten man crew on what is the updated version of a PT boat is highly unlikely to be a spy ship if you were going to be spying you would use a submarine like we did with Russia for years a mechanical problem could have been determined where the ship was intercepted. This was Iran making a statement for the region no one messes with us not even the United States.
yes.but iran navy have routine procedure and rule like usa navy

What Iran did was commit an act of war and violate the Geneva Convention.
They released...under the condition the The United States apologize.

That isn't diplomacy. That's chicken shit appeasement by a weak administration.
Now, if you could just show a link to your claim everyone could think of you as credible. Until then you have to be considered not credible. So, which is it? Do you have a link about this so-called apology?

The Iranians demanded an apology. The hostages were released. Do the math.

BTW, one of The hostages did, in fact, apologize.
If I'm holding you hostage I bet I can get you to say anything I tell you to.
Kerry the traitor piece of shit says he apologised. Biden said there was never an apology from Kerry.
Who would you believe?
Once again, your lack of credibility requires you to post a link supporting your claim that Kerry gave an apology.
Camp, what Dannyboys is advocating is the most likely scenario. The chance of 4 motors to go down at the same time is highly unlikely or the two boats to run out of fuel in a place within the water boundaries of Iran. That doesn't make Obama the bad guy, it was within the authorization from the military commanders. And it seems that there was at least one apology. That's small potatoes when you are getting 10 personnel back. Were we spying or "probing"? Most likely. Perhaps we can catch them in our waters, too!

Iran released U.S. sailors in international waters

Thank you Secretary Kerry! If we had not a degree of diplomacy with Iran, these people may end up as the Iranian hostages of the 21st century.
Wait, how is this considered a victory? Iran gets to be a bully and grabs American sailors in international waters, and then released the sailors after our state dept begged them. So in essence it was an act of war, and at a minimum Iran was exerting its power and had no right to grab those sailors.

This is just another instance of America not being taken seriously any longer, because we have a weak, disastrous foreign policy.
They were not in international waters. The Iranians had every right to detain them. Do you have a link to show otherwise?

It was water the Iranians, and no one else, claimed to to be theirs. They could have issued a warning instead of taking them hostage.

Hostage? Did they ever ask for a ransom or demand? Right away the Iranian government said they will release them the next day. And so they did. Good job Mr. President and Mr. Secretary.
For some reason Right wingers didn't like that and coming up with all sorts of conspiracy theories.
No, it wasn't the finesse of either the president or SoS. It was pragmatic for Iran to give the soldiers back for a simple apology when you have $150 billion at stake. They got their jollies when there were pics with the soldiers in surrender poses and the apology came soon after the taking of the soldiers.

Don't you think if there was no malice at all, they wouldn't have taken their weapons (and probably not returned) and had them in surrender poses? They would have been friendlier if they had gone to the aid of the "sailors." and just towed them back out to sea. If all four of the motors were down, the Iranians didn't have the time to fix them...so that excuse is out the window.

146604_558.jpg
So, does this prove that Iran is friendly to the US? How do the Iranian people feel about Americans?

I know lots of Iranians here in America. They love America and the people except republicans that wants to go to war. They don't like the militant government. And from what they told me most of the Iranians feel the same way in Iran. Am I right or wrong Dani?
you are right.we love american people

So, does this prove that Iran is friendly to the US? How do the Iranian people feel about Americans?

I know lots of Iranians here in America. They love America and the people except republicans that wants to go to war. They don't like the militant government. And from what they told me most of the Iranians feel the same way in Iran. Am I right or wrong Dani?
What do you think is best...State run television and newspapers or freedom of the press where reporters can write what they find out and what they think without the permission from government?

Congratulations on your English.

What do you think is best...State run television and newspapers or freedom of the press where reporters can write what they find out and what they think without the permission from government?

i cant undrestand your..,

I'm sorry for making it so hard. Do always believe your government run television and newspapers?

Last edited:
The iranians didn't do anything different than what we would have done if the situation were reversed.

Give the Republicans a bit of time to recover from their confusion.

President Reagan sold 1000 TOW missiles to the Iranians as a bribe to get our people back.

Now, good Republicans always agree with everything St. Reagan did. Hence, Republicans all think that sending arms to Iran is good. It was the first idea that occurred to them here. Hence, they can't understand why President Obama didn't instantly try to bribe the Iranians with arms.
good point
CrusaderFrank

I'm sorry for making it so hard. Do always believe your government run television and newspapers?
Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And this illustrates the idiocy common to most on the right – the ridiculous lie that Obama is 'always wrong,' when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.
He isn't always wrong. In my estimation, he is usually wrong. I agree with him on gun control. AR's are not necessary for any citizen to have.

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson has posed the very deep question: are you brainwashed by propaganda. or would you prefer freedom..

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson has posed the very deep question: are you brainwashed by propaganda. or would you prefer freedom..
everybody prefer freedom.
im watching cnn now
so what?

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everybody prefer freedom.
im watching cnn now
so what?
depending on how brainwashed jackson is, s/he might tell you that cnn is state run television. this is a weird place.

President Reagan sold 1000 TOW missiles to the Iranians as a bribe to get our people back.

Now, good Republicans always agree with everything St. Reagan did. Hence, Republicans all think that sending arms to Iran is good. It was the first idea that occurred to them here. Hence, they can't understand why President Obama didn't instantly try to bribe the Iranians with arms.
good point
CrusaderFrank

Obama gave the Iranians $100 billion and nukes

good point
CrusaderFrank

NEWSFLASH Frank57!!! Its their money. Turn off SeanRush!!!

Sent from my VS415PP using Tapatalk

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
( This is from my Iranian friend a PHD Political Science prof. from famous university here in US also wrote book about ME)....
What we found is that, overall, the top political concern for Iranians was the need to improve their economy. This was followed by a number of political reforms, including: advancing democracy, protecting political and civil rights, increasing the rights of women, ending corruption and reforming the government. These 2013 results were identical to the findings of our 2011 poll of Iranian opinion. In fact, as we have found in past surveys, Iran is the only country in the Middle East where these political reform issues are consistently the top tier concerns.......

Last edited:

good point
CrusaderFrank

He isn't giving them anything. He is allowing the return of their own money. BTW, there are five other nations plus the EU involved in the agreement the funds being returned to Iran are frozen bank and other assets from all over the world. You guys just like to throw that talking point around that all the funds are coming from the USA as some kind of aid package and that is just a lie.

Forum List

Back