Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

What do you think is best...State run television and newspapers or freedom of the press where reporters can write what they find out and what they think without the permission from government?

Congratulations on your English.

i cant undrestand your..,
What do you think is best...State run television and newspapers or freedom of the press where reporters can write what they find out and what they think without the permission from government?

I'm sorry for making it so hard. Do always believe your government run television and newspapers?
Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson has posed the very deep question: are you brainwashed by propaganda. or would you prefer freedom..

I disagree. Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
What we found is that, overall, the top political concern for Iranians was the need to improve their economy. This was followed by a number of political reforms, including: advancing democracy, protecting political and civil rights, increasing the rights of women, ending corruption and reforming the government. These 2013 results were identical to the findings of our 2011 poll of Iranian opinion. In fact, as we have found in past surveys, Iran is the only country in the Middle East where these political reform issues are consistently the top tier concerns.......
if you disagree, you do not disagree with me. i was trying to mediate between two english-challenged posters, haha.
iranians per se are as subject to propaganda as everyone. they are not special. what americans do not seem to know is that iranians, if wealthy enough, do have internet access, satellite tv etc. i, for example, watched champions league on german tv while sitting in tehran.

Secretary Kerry called the Iranian Prime Minster five times in ten hours to gain their release. He did make one promise....

He promised if Trump loses his attempt to the Presidency, his next wife will come from the Iranian Republican Guard. Wait, Republcan.....could be a link?

I'm sorry for making it so hard. Do always believe your government run television and newspapers?
Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson has posed the very deep question: are you brainwashed by propaganda. or would you prefer freedom..

I disagree. Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
What we found is that, overall, the top political concern for Iranians was the need to improve their economy. This was followed by a number of political reforms, including: advancing democracy, protecting political and civil rights, increasing the rights of women, ending corruption and reforming the government. These 2013 results were identical to the findings of our 2011 poll of Iranian opinion. In fact, as we have found in past surveys, Iran is the only country in the Middle East where these political reform issues are consistently the top tier concerns.......
if you disagree, you do not disagree with me. i was trying to mediate between two english-challenged posters, haha.
iranians per se are as subject to propaganda as everyone. they are not special. what americans do not seem to know is that iranians, if wealthy enough, do have internet access, satellite tv etc. i, for example, watched champions league on german tv while sitting in tehran.
you think that iranian havnt access for:
satellite tv etc. i, for example, watched champions league on german tv
????

Give the Republicans a bit of time to recover from their confusion.

President Reagan sold 1000 TOW missiles to the Iranians as a bribe to get our people back.

Now, good Republicans always agree with everything St. Reagan did. Hence, Republicans all think that sending arms to Iran is good. It was the first idea that occurred to them here. Hence, they can't understand why President Obama didn't instantly try to bribe the Iranians with arms.
good point
CrusaderFrank

Obama gave the Iranians $100 billion and nukes
He isn't giving them anything. He is allowing the return of their own money. BTW, there are five other nations plus the EU involved in the agreement the funds being returned to Iran are frozen bank and other assets from all over the world. You guys just like to throw that talking point around that all the funds are coming from the USA as some kind of aid package and that is just a lie.
I have been talking about Iran getting the money, but did not actually say it was "returning". I probably added to the confusion, sorry.

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????
I wasn't aware of that. Thank you, Dani.

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

????
no. the exact opposite. as is plainly written.

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
( This is from my Iranian friend a PHD Political Science prof. from famous university here in US also wrote book about ME)....

But this is a tough challenge. The mullah and the right wing republicans of Iran dont want the deal with the Americans. They will do everything in their power to undermine the efforts of Iranian reformists.

I really hope reformists and moderates together will prevail in Iran, show the hardliner right winger mullah that the people are united and stronger than ever and want peace and prosperity in their country.

Our prayers are with the Iranian people...

President Reagan sold 1000 TOW missiles to the Iranians as a bribe to get our people back.

Now, good Republicans always agree with everything St. Reagan did. Hence, Republicans all think that sending arms to Iran is good. It was the first idea that occurred to them here. Hence, they can't understand why President Obama didn't instantly try to bribe the Iranians with arms.
good point
CrusaderFrank

He isn't giving them anything. He is allowing the return of their own money. BTW, there are five other nations plus the EU involved in the agreement the funds being returned to Iran are frozen bank and other assets from all over the world. You guys just like to throw that talking point around that all the funds are coming from the USA as some kind of aid package and that is just a lie.
I have been talking about Iran getting the money, but did not actually say it was "returning". I probably added to the confusion, sorry.
OK, I thought I was addressing Frank. Sorry for the confusion.

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
( This is from my Iranian friend a PHD Political Science prof. from famous university here in US also wrote book about ME)....

But this is a tough challenge. The mullah and the right wing republicans of Iran dont want the deal with the Americans. They will do everything in their power to undermine the efforts of Iranian reformists.

I really hope reformists and moderates together will prevail in Iran, show the hardliner right winger mullah that the people are united and stronger than ever and want peace and prosperity in their country.

but problem is: sepah( revolution gaurd..) is very powerfull
maybe they are most powerfull army in .........

Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but problem is: sepah( revolution gaurd..) is very powerfull
maybe they are most powerfull army in .........

I know, they are the core of the army, holding too much power. This is where mullah lean on for power.

But there is one power house in Iran that none of these can challenge: PEOPLE OF IRAN!

They have overthrown the superpowers of this planet (Britan and US) 2 times before, if they are united, they can overthrow mullah...

good point
CrusaderFrank

^ that
CrusaderFrank

The iranians didn't do anything different than what we would have done if the situation were reversed.
So if US navy boats happen to enter UK, France, Germany, Japan, or Canada's territorial waters, our sailors would be attacked and held hostage at gunpoint while kneeling in surrender position?! Seriously? :cuckoo: The Islamic republic is run by a bunch of terrorist animals.

The iranians didn't do anything different than what we would have done if the situation were reversed.
So if US navy boats happen to enter UK, France, Germany, Japan, or Canada's territorial waters, our sailors would be attacked and held hostage at gunpoint while kneeling in surrender position?! Seriously? :cuckoo: The Islamic republic is run by a bunch of terrorist animals.
Is Iran an ally?

Personally, I think if the situation were reversed, we would have done the same thing on how this played out. HOWEVER, I also think iran used this situation to strut and be all bad assed just to poke those they find not worthy to breath the same air but need us at the same time so they can later on sneak and blow us all to smithereens....so they went thru the motions, ala Kim Jong Dumb style.

Is Iran an ally?
No, but are you claiming that the US and the rest of those countries listed would violate the Geneva Convention rules, by displaying images of prisoners held captive for propaganda purposes? But hey, we are dealing with a regime that attacked not only our embassy but the Saudis recently as well, which is considered sovereign territory to be protected (not attacked) by the host nation. Why do these Islamic animals get to violate and disrespect the Geneva Conventions and international norms without any consequence. That is the question.

Iran may have violated Geneva Convention with video of sailors: State Department

Iran may have violated Geneva Convention with video of sailors: State Department

The Washington Times Washington Times - Politics, Breaking News, US and World News
A State Department spokesman on Wednesday told reporter’s that Iran may have violated conditions of the Geneva Convention when it released video footage of detained U.S. Navy sailors.
Images released by Iran on Wednesday showed the ten captures sailors kneeling with their hands held over their heads and a video shows one of the sailors offering an apology, saying the Navy boats accidentally drifted into Iranian waters.
When asked whether forcing the sailors to put their hands over their heads was a violation of the Geneva Convention, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said that taking video or images or prisoners of war could be a violation of the convention.
“I mean, generally speaking, you’re not supposed to show images of detained prisoners of war,” Mr. Toner said at a press briefing, the Washington Free Beacon reported.
Article 13 of the Geneva Convention states that prisoners of war must be “protected, particularly against acts of violence or intimidation and against insults and public curiosity.”

good point
CrusaderFrank

But he was OK to take $20 B from BP, right?

This is a gross violation of international law. If a vessel goes into your waters you contact them on the radio. If that doesn't work, you send out the coast guard and ask them whats going on. You don't take them captive at gunpoint. John dumbass Kerry thanking the Iranians is an absolute embarrassment for this nation. Liberals, as they always are, are too fucking stupid to realize this is a GREAT propaganda piece of the Iranians and for terrorists. We've now reduced ourselves to a level of weakness that we get people taken hostage by the pussy foot Iranian navy. No excuse for that shit.

God we need that moron out of office and Trump in there.

Forum List

Back