Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

If anyone "created" OBL it was Carter when he OK'd arming the mujahideen.
reaganandmujahideen1.jpg
Those aren't the Taliban! That's Shah Massoud the people that were fighting the Taliban, and later killed by Al Queda. How many times are you guys going to post that fake photo?
I never said they were Taliban. They are Mujahideen, which is what SaasyIrishAss was talking about.

These people are affiliated with Taliban. They are called "Haqqani network" and have nothing to do with Masood...

Haqqani network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bzzzz wrong. And now the truth:

Ahmad Shah Massoud (Dari Persian: احمد شاه مسعود;[1] September 2, 1953 – September 9, 2001) was an Afghan political and military leader, who was a powerful military commander during the resistance against the Soviet occupation between 1979 and 1989 and in the following years of civil war. He was assassinated on September 9, 2001.

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam, returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying the Salang Tunnel on his way north. He became the military and political leader of the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (also known in the West as the Northern Alliance). He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

I know who Masood, "the Lion of Panjshir", is. I was raised with his stories.

But I think you don't know who he is. You thought he was in this picture, which obviously is wrong.

These are the people who Shah Masood was not getting along with, because of their fundamental religious views, and got killed by them.

You have no idea what you are talking about...

Those aren't the Taliban! That's Shah Massoud the people that were fighting the Taliban, and later killed by Al Queda. How many times are you guys going to post that fake photo?
I never said they were Taliban. They are Mujahideen, which is what SaasyIrishAss was talking about.

Who started arming the Mujahideen? Let me help you out, Jimmah Carter, Operation Cyclone. Hmmmm?
So? Fuck Jimmy Carter. Fuck Reagan even more. Look at him, hosting the enemy in his own home. Despicable.

Sigh, let me help you out old timer, the US wasn't interested in the Taliban, it was the cold war, the Soviets were in Afghanistan, the Soviets were our enemy in said Cold War, the mujahideen were the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Understand?

Old School....
head%20scratcher_normal.jpg

Who started arming the Mujahideen? Let me help you out, Jimmah Carter, Operation Cyclone. Hmmmm?
So? Fuck Jimmy Carter. Fuck Reagan even more. Look at him, hosting the enemy in his own home. Despicable.

Sigh, let me help you out old timer, the US wasn't interested in the Taliban, it was the cold war, the Soviets were in Afghanistan, the Soviets were our enemy in said Cold War, the mujahideen were the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Understand?
You're right. Reagan armed entire armies of terrible people in the 80's. I'm glad you've come to terms with it. If we're lucky, we'll have less Presidents like Reagan arming our next few waves of enemies. I bet Reagan would have been proud of Obama's stupidity in interfering in the mid-east wasteland.

You're right. Reagan armed entire armies of terrible people in the 80's. I'm glad you've come to terms with it. If we're lucky, we'll have less Presidents like Reagan arming our next few waves of enemies. I bet Reagan would have been proud of Obama's stupidity in interfering in the mid-east wasteland.

But your boy started the arming. It's a fact jack. Too bad so sad your narrative just went down the shitter

If anyone "created" OBL it was Carter when he OK'd arming the mujahideen.
reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

These people are affiliated with Taliban. They are called "Haqqani network" and have nothing to do with Masood...

Ahmad Shah Massoud (Dari Persian: احمد شاه مسعود;[1] September 2, 1953 – September 9, 2001) was an Afghan political and military leader, who was a powerful military commander during the resistance against the Soviet occupation between 1979 and 1989 and in the following years of civil war. He was assassinated on September 9, 2001.

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam, returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying the Salang Tunnel on his way north. He became the military and political leader of the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (also known in the West as the Northern Alliance). He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.
Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam,
Thank you, Roudy.

But your boy started the arming. It's a fact jack. Too bad so sad your narrative just went down the shitter

Does it matter who started? What is wrong with you people.

Just try to elect someone who will NOT arm fucking lunatics next time....

In the waning months of the final year of his Presidency, the idiot Carter started a stupid program that was doomed to failure. And then Reagan, who must have thought it was a brilliant idea (probably the crippling Alzheimers), massively expanded it and armed the lunatics in the middle east well enough to last them for multiple decades. But he had such charisma!

Oh so now it doesn't matter who started arming them? Next time check the facts and then comment. Once you found out it was one of yours starting it the narrative changed

Amen. There is nothing for us in the middle east wasteland.

Oh so now it doesn't matter who started arming them? Next time check the facts and then comment. Once you found out it was one of yours starting it the narrative changed
But the guy who did the real damage is your hero. Go figure...

In the waning months of the final year of his Presidency, the idiot Carter started a stupid program that was doomed to failure. And then Reagan, who must have thought it was a brilliant idea (probably the crippling Alzheimer's), massively expanded it and armed the lunatics in the middle east well enough to last them for multiple decades. But he had such charisma!

Well ya know what they say about hindsight...like if Clinton had of taken OBL when he had the chance? History is full of blunders on both sides

But I think you don't know who he is. You thought he was in this picture, which obviously is wrong.

These are the people who Shah Masood was not getting along with, because of their fundamental religious views, and got killed by them.

I know exactly who he is and the history of the region. When Shah Massoud's assassination gave rise to the take over of Al Queda and the Taliban. It was the beginning of the end for Afghanistan. That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:

that-time-ronald-reagan-hosted-those-freedom-fighters-at-the-oval-office.jpg

massoud2.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

massoud909.jpg

Clinton hesitated....then 9/11 took place...that was some damage, no?

In the waning months of the final year of his Presidency, the idiot Carter started a stupid program that was doomed to failure. And then Reagan, who must have thought it was a brilliant idea (probably the crippling Alzheimer's), massively expanded it and armed the lunatics in the middle east well enough to last them for multiple decades. But he had such charisma!

Well ya know what they say about hindsight...like if Clinton had of taken OBL when he had the chance? History is full of blunders on both sides
Which would be fine, if so many stupid people in this country weren't hell-bent on repeating those past mistakes and continue our middle eastern adventures...

Clinton hesitated....then 9/11 took place...that was some damage, no?
Bush received warnings, and so he was the one that blah blah blah... doesn't matter. Let the middle east sort itself out.

I know exactly who he is and the history of the region. When Shah Massoud's assassination gave rise to the take over of Al Queda and the Taliban. It was the beginning of the end for Afghanistan. That's Shah Massoud in the brown jacket on the right, dumbass:

No he is not.

3801OB.jpg

This is Shah Masood.

Not sure if you are just plain stupid, or plain blind.......

No he is not.

3801OB.jpg

This is Shah Masood.

Not sure if you're ignorant or an illiterate 'etard:

Reagan Doctrine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

220px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983

No he is not.

3801OB.jpg

This is Shah Masood.

220px-Reagan_sitting_with_people_from_the_Afghanistan-Pakistan_region_in_February_1983.jpg

President Reagan meeting with Afghan Mujahideen leaders in the Oval Office in 1983
Ah the Reagan Doctrine. The most colossal fuck up of the 20th century by an American President.

"One of mine" ???

You dont even know who I am, how would you know what is "mine" ???

You are even worse than my 5 yrs old nephew.
Even he would be bored and give up childish games at some point....

No he is not.

3801OB.jpg

This is Shah Masood.

Ah the Reagan Doctrine. The most colossal fuck up of the 20th century by an American President.

DIVERT ALERT!

Forum List

Back