Ten US Sailors released in Iran!

How much did we have to pay Iran and did Obungles issue an apology?
We know you're sad that this happened....just like many of you are still in mourning over this administration's getting of OBL.

Clinton shoulda got OBL.
Reagan shouldn't have created OBL

That doesn't change the fact that president Clinton is the first president that failed to get OBL.

The iranians didn't do anything different than what we would have done if the situation were reversed.
So if US navy boats happen to enter UK, France, Germany, Japan, or Canada's territorial waters, our sailors would be attacked and held hostage at gunpoint while kneeling in surrender position?! Seriously? :cuckoo: The Islamic republic is run by a bunch of terrorist animals.

We should ask the question this way: if Iranian navy boats were to enter US territorial waters, their sailors would be attacked and held hostage at gunpoint while kneeling in surrender position?

I think so. These 2 countries are not allies in any terms, yet...

We know you're sad that this happened....just like many of you are still in mourning over this administration's getting of OBL.

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

That doesn't change the fact that president Clinton if the first president that failed to get OBL.

If anyone "created" OBL it was Carter when he OK'd arming the mujahideen.

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

That doesn't change the fact that president Clinton is the first president that failed to get OBL.
Or that Reagan created him. Or that Obama got him.

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

That doesn't change the fact that president Clinton if the first president that failed to get OBL.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg
Those aren't the Taliban! That's Shah Massoud the people that were fighting the Taliban, and later killed by Al Queda. How many times are you guys going to post that fake photo?

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg
Those aren't the Taliban! That's Shah Massoud the people that were fighting the Taliban, and later killed by Al Queda. How many times are you guys going to post that fake photo?

Excellent catch and well done

i cant undrestand your..,
i cant undrestand your..,
I'm sorry for making it so hard. Do always believe your government run television and newspapers?
Do always believe
???!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jackson has posed the very deep question: are you brainwashed by propaganda. or would you prefer freedom..

I disagree. Iranians are smarter and highly educated people to be brainwashed by propaganda or newspapers.
What we found is that, overall, the top political concern for Iranians was the need to improve their economy. This was followed by a number of political reforms, including: advancing democracy, protecting political and civil rights, increasing the rights of women, ending corruption and reforming the government. These 2013 results were identical to the findings of our 2011 poll of Iranian opinion. In fact, as we have found in past surveys, Iran is the only country in the Middle East where these political reform issues are consistently the top tier concerns.......
if you disagree, you do not disagree with me. i was trying to mediate between two english-challenged posters, haha.
iranians per se are as subject to propaganda as everyone. they are not special. what americans do not seem to know is that iranians, if wealthy enough, do have internet access, satellite tv etc. i, for example, watched champions league on german tv while sitting in tehran.

I got lost...... My apologies.

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Have you ever seen Shah Masood?

If you have, you would know he is not in this picture.......

Clinton shoulda got OBL.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg
I never said they were Taliban. They are Mujahideen, which is what SaasyIrishAss was talking about.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

No it wasn't.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Have you ever seen Shah Masood?

If you have, you would know he is not in this picture.......

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg
I never said they were Taliban. They are Mujahideen, which is what SaasyIrishAss was talking about.

These people are affiliated with Taliban. They are called "Haqqani network" and have nothing to do with Masood...

Haqqani network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Who started arming the Mujahideen? Let me help you out, Jimmah Carter, Operation Cyclone. Hmmmm?

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Who started arming the Mujahideen? Let me help you out, Jimmah Carter, Operation Cyclone. Hmmmm?
So? Fuck Jimmy Carter. Fuck Reagan even more. Look at him, hosting the enemy in his own home. Despicable.

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

The left loons are flummoxed

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

So? Fuck Jimmy Carter. Fuck Reagan even more. Look at him, hosting the enemy in his own home. Despicable.
The right loons are pooping their panties

reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

These people are affiliated with Taliban. They are called "Haqqani network" and have nothing to do with Masood...

Haqqani network - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bzzzz wrong. And now the truth:

Ahmad Shah Massoud (Dari Persian: احمد شاه مسعود;[1] September 2, 1953 – September 9, 2001) was an Afghan political and military leader, who was a powerful military commander during the resistance against the Soviet occupation between 1979 and 1989 and in the following years of civil war. He was assassinated on September 9, 2001.

Following the rise of the Taliban in 1996, Massoud, who rejected the Taliban's fundamentalist interpretation of Islam, returned to armed opposition until he eventually fled to Kulob, Tajikistan, destroying the Salang Tunnel on his way north. He became the military and political leader of the United Islamic Front for the Salvation of Afghanistan (also known in the West as the Northern Alliance). He was assassinated, probably at the instigation of al-Qaeda, in a suicide bombing on September 9, 2001, just two days before the September 11 attacks in the United States which led to the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation invading Afghanistan, allying with Massoud's forces.

U.S. policy regarding Massoud, the Taliban and Afghanistan remains ambiguous and differed between the various U.S. government agencies.
In 1997, U.S. State Department's Robin Raphel suggested to Massoud he should surrender to the Taliban. He soundly rejected the proposal.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citation_needed
At one point in the war, in 1997, two top foreign policy officials in the Clinton administration flew to northern Afghanistan in an attempt to convince Massoud not to take advantage of a strategic opportunity to make crucial gains against the Taliban.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Identifying_reliable_sources
In 1998, a U.S. Defense Intelligence Agency analyst, Julie Sirrs, visited Massoud's territories privately, having previously been denied official permission to do so by her agency. She reported that Massoud had conveyed warnings about strengthened ties between the Taliban and foreign Islamist terrorists. Returning home, she was sacked from her agency for insubordination, because at that time the U.S. administration had no trust in Massoud

Ahmad_Shah_Massoud.jpg

Last edited:
reaganandmujahideen1.jpg

Sigh, let me help you out old timer, the US wasn't interested in the Taliban, it was the cold war, the Soviets were in Afghanistan, the Soviets were our enemy in said Cold War, the mujahideen were the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Understand?

Forum List

Back