Tennessee, another red state back to the dark ages

T
My body my choice usin' your own argument you son of a bitch.

From a proud 18 year old Virginian.
Someone ought to drill a hole in your head and fuck some brains into you.
You ought to take your nap, child.
Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.
No, not at all. My life's great. You can tell because I don't go around saying things like "Someone ought to drill a hole in your head and fuck some brains into you."

You're an angry child.

Nah. You're just another delusional Republican godbotherer.

Who says I push my religion on people? Who said I was a republican?

And who is really the delusional one here? I don't tell people to have holes drilled into their heads so brains can be fucked into them.

I don't care what you say. I reiterate what I said and challenge to prove other wise.
You mightnt like me blowing your cover but you left yourself open.
You are what I described and you know it.

1. You're a fucking old dude harrassing people on a forum. I don't want to hear any shit from you, cumwad.

View attachment 514046

2. I literally tag buildings with severed goat head graffiti and obscenities. Not a godbotherer.

3. I can't stand republicans or democrats.

Is that the best you've got?
You are a liar and a godbothering Republican.
Is there anything you don't understand about that?

What I don't understand is that an old geriatric fuck is off his meds and on a forum picking a fight with someone he doesn't know, and doesn't care to find out about.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.
No, not at all. My life's great. You can tell because I don't go around saying things like "Someone ought to drill a hole in your head and fuck some brains into you."

You're an angry child.

And who is really the delusional one here? I don't tell people to have holes drilled into their heads so brains can be fucked into them.

I don't care what you say. I reiterate what I said and challenge to prove other wise.

1. You're a fucking old dude harrassing people on a forum. I don't want to hear any shit from you, cumwad.

View attachment 514046

2. I literally tag buildings with severed goat head graffiti and obscenities. Not a godbotherer.

What I don't understand is that an old geriatric fuck is off his meds and on a forum picking a fight with someone he doesn't know, and doesn't care to find out about.

Oh the irony. You suggesting I don't know anything about You but you describe me as an old geriatric fuck.
Do you ever read what you write?
You're getting frustrated now. You'll start to reel off some mad statements now.
Think before you post.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Oh the irony. You suggesting I don't know anything about You but you describe me as an old geriatric fuck.
You're getting frustrated now. You'll start to reel off some mad statements now.
Think before you post.
I went on your profile. You were born in 1955. Geriatric fuck.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

Do you really believe what is written there? Honestly.
Why would anyone display real things when nutters like you haunt the pages looking for weaknesses?
I said you were getting desperate.
That aside, how is that relevant to the debate? I hope you got a warm inner glow but it doesn't change my opinion of you and neither can you prove I'm wrong.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

Why would anyone display real things when nutters like you haunt the pages looking for weaknesses?
That aside, how is that relevant to the debate? I hope you got a warm inner glow but it doesn't change my opinion of you and neither can you prove I'm wrong.
Neither can you prove you're right.

Bitch, I've been scrapping on the internet longer than you've known how to work a smartphone. That whole "you're getting frustrated" line is old and overused. Come on. Do better.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

Bitch, I've been scrapping on the internet longer than you've known how to work a smartphone. That whole "you're getting frustrated" line is old and overused. Come on. Do better.

I don't give a rat's if you invented it.
You're out of ammo. Get back to your outrageous claims and prove it or piss off.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

You're out of ammo. Get back to your outrageous claims and prove it or piss off.
Looks like you're the one who's out of ammo. Your originality died at the first insult. Since then you have accused me of being what millions upon millions of Americans are. Wow. Original.

If you're 555 then I'm 666

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Well that's mature, LMAO.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

Looks like you're the one who's out of ammo. Your originality died at the first insult. Since then you have accused me of being what millions upon millions of Americans are. Wow. Original.

I never died son.
I'm pleased you have self recognised the faults you have. I've been saying it for months and I feel vindicated by you. Especially since you have that expansive medical knowledge you spoke of.
It really means something now.

As for the bio research, that's just another over reach when you cannot refute my claims. Next comes the accusations of troll, followed by asking why am I really here them comes the obligatory condemnation to hell.
Does that sound like millions of brain dead delusional godbotherers in America?

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.

T

Not a happy camper??,
You'll get over it.

You're an angry child.

View attachment 514046

Think before you post.

I never died son.
I'm pleased you have self recognised the faults you have. I've been saying it for months and I feel vindicated by you. Especially since you have that expansive medical knowledge you spoke of.
It really means something now.

As for the bio research, that's just another over reach when you cannot refute my claims. Next comes the accusations of troll, followed by asking why am I really here them comes the obligatory condemnation to hell.
Does that sound like millions of brain dead delusional godbotherers in America?

Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Keep going.
Suit yourself, you are only making yourself look more foolish than I.

Golly that is a dumb post.

Golly you have no rebuttal.

Last edited:
Golly you have no rebuttal.
Anyone not mildly retarded has a rebuttal. Harris did not say or mean what you posted. Ahe said she would not take a vaccine simply because the mentally ill fat slob recommended it. She said she would take it, if scientists recommended it. And they do. So you sound like a jackass.

Forum List

Back