Tennessee democrats to jail police who don't use their body cameras

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?

Sometimes police officers like to flirt with donut waitresses and sometime pull out their weapons and tell the broads crazy stories.

They don't want the police commanders to necessarily see this, as some might say it smacks of unprofessionalism.
They shouldn't be cops if being professional is too much to ask

The thing is that there is a rapidly shrinking pool of men that really want to become police officers nowadays. Young people know the libs want to throw the police in jail for even minor offenses, like this body cam turn off law. Experienced cops know how to avoid trouble and ugly confrontations with black youths, who are America's Titular Sacred Cows. But new guys, like Officer Wilson in Ferguson f'ed up by not ignoring Michael Brown who was walking down the middle of the street menacing oriental shopkeepers.

Watch one episode of Live PD , and you will quickly learn police embrace the cameras while the folks being arrested contest their use. Your worst moment caught live for the entertainment of the masses. Almost everyone bitches about the cameras and the cops simply reply "they are documenting us".
Careful what you wish for.

Sometimes police officers like to flirt with donut waitresses and sometime pull out their weapons and tell the broads crazy stories.

They don't want the police commanders to necessarily see this, as some might say it smacks of unprofessionalism.
They shouldn't be cops if being professional is too much to ask

The thing is that there is a rapidly shrinking pool of men that really want to become police officers nowadays. Young people know the libs want to throw the police in jail for even minor offenses, like this body cam turn off law. Experienced cops know how to avoid trouble and ugly confrontations with black youths, who are America's Titular Sacred Cows. But new guys, like Officer Wilson in Ferguson f'ed up by not ignoring Michael Brown who was walking down the middle of the street menacing oriental shopkeepers.
Care to give me the names of at least 2 officers who were sent to jail for minor offenses....minor offenses that came about because they had on their body cam....

I'll wait while you can't

Watch one episode of Live PD , and you will quickly learn police embrace the cameras while the folks being arrested contest their use. Your worst moment caught live for the entertainment of the masses. Almost everyone bitches about the cameras and the cops simply reply "they are documenting us".
Still waiting for you to tell me how wearing body cams stops an officer from carrying out his or her duties according to state, federal and local laws, rules and policies....

I have a former police chief and 2 police officer relatives in my family -- not one of them has ever complained about wearing a body cam.....

Makes sense. In my younger days had a few pull me over and run my license, etc. and then ask for a date. They were kinda clueless, IMO, not the way to win over a gal for a date.

Still waiting for you to tell me how wearing body cams stops an officer from carrying out his or her duties according to state, federal and local laws, rules and policies....

I have a former police chief and 2 police officer relatives in my family -- not one of them has ever complained about wearing a body cam.....
Still waiting your traitor ass to tell us what law they broke not having the camera on.

Democrat controlled administrations want to protect illegal aliens who commit felonies and pardon thousands of convicted felons but a couple of democrats in the Volunteer State want to put Cops in prison for not turning on their body cams. Tell me we aren't in the end times.

I imagine the vast majority do embrace the use of camera's. They know it protects them as much as anything. It's the ones that want to turn it off that is the problem.

Jailed for not using their body cams no. Fired for not using body cams yes. They are a tool to help management mange their employees. They can save a city millions of dollars in time lawsuits and mitigation.

Our company uses cameras for all our vehicles and if the driver disconnects the camera they can be suspended and up to being fired.

Being jailed seems a little extreme.

Racist actions or unlawful actions, which the usual forum racist don't have a problem with as long as it affects minority folks.
FreeVector-FreeVector-Broken-Record.jpg

Jailed for not using their body cams no. Fired for not using body cams yes. They are a tool to help management mange their employees. They can save a city millions of dollars in time lawsuits and mitigation.

Our company uses cameras for all our vehicles and if the driver disconnects the camera they can be suspended and up to being fired.

Being jailed seems a little extreme.
Not to the progresso fascists.

Still waiting your traitor ass to tell us what law they broke not having the camera on.
That was already explained to you....I only teach children how to read, not a grown ass man....if you are one....I am starting to doubt it...

Again......why do you want law enforcement oficers to be able to defy rules and regulations??

Does that apply to the FBI and DOJ too??

You know, the ones who indicted half of Trump's administration.....you want them to be able to go defy rules and regulations too??

Trumpers are pathetic....

That was already explained to you....I only teach children how to read, not a grown ass man....if you are one....I am starting to doubt it...

Again......why do you want law enforcement oficers to be able to defy rules and regulations??

You know, the ones who indicted half of Trump's administration.....you want them to be able to go defy rules and regulations too??

There is NO law they break by having the camera off. You are pure filth.

So since they aren't breaking any laws -- why is your bitch ass having a panic attack over them going to jail??

Matter of fact...can you name me one single police officer who has ever been sent to jail for NOT breaking the law??

Now....back to cops turning off their body camera in defiance of police rules and policy..why are you for law enforcement breaking the rules -- and do you have that same energy for FBI agents and Federal prosecutors?? Especially the ones who have racked up indictments against your cult leader

So since they aren't breaking any laws -- why is your bitch ass having a panic attack over them going to jail??

Matter of fact...can you name me one single police officer who has ever been sent to jail for NOT breaking the law??

Now....back to cops turning off their body camera in defiance of police rules and policy..why are you for law enforcement breaking the rules -- and do you have that same energy for FBI agents and Federal prosecutors?? Especially the ones who have racked up indictments against your cult leader
Talking in circles, classic progressive shill move.

Talking in circles, classic progressive shill move.
Have you gave me the names of the officers who were sent to jail for not breaking laws??

Or are you still gonna sit here and whine like a bitch??

Forum List

Back