Tennessee democrats to jail police who don't use their body cameras

Now I'm for that. Actually I'm for anything that will prove our case. They should let everyone carry guns and use them if needed. But make sure that they must have a body cam if they are going to carry their weapons and use them for protection. That these cams can help to identify the person who mugged them. And it will help to see who started the altercation.
There is a lot of murders out their with clean records like the Clinton's. Which the Clinton's hit men will not like the idea of body cams. And so it is best that everyone to carry a body cam while in possession with a gun. Even the muggers are innocent until proven guilty.

It makes sense to keep em on especially in this day and age when you have so many leftwingers willing to lie ...
Blacks are profuse liars in dealing with authority.
You must not be a Pres.Trump's supporter.

You must not know what criminal blacks are really like. I have BTDT. They will lie when the truth sounds better. Just figure you gotta bunch of Jussie Smoll-yay's running around that aren't famous.

The Clinton's are not Black. And they has murdered and lied to authority more times than James Comey.

martha-stewart-went-to-jail-for-lying-to-the-fbi-5486554.png

How do people twist someone's remark like this? Where was I talking about the Clintons?

I would be fine with firing them but if this is what it takes, then it is.
I have to agree. When there is nothing to hide, no one minds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People should not be sent to prison unless a law is broken.
True, but that right there is just it. The reason for the body camera is to make sure that no laws are broken. We already know that everyone else won't like it being there and why and so what do you think it means if the cop doesn't like it being there either?

God bless you and the good cops always!!!

Holly
It's still a civil rights violation to lock someone up for no crime.

^^^ True, and we all have the right not to incriminate ourselves, but why else would a cop take issue with wearing a body camera?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ True, and we all have the right not to incriminate ourselves, but why else would a cop take issue with wearing a body camera?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The story was not about not wearing the camera it was about not turning them on. Do you see the distinction? It's like the difference in carrying a loaded gun and an unloaded gun.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The only ones that have something to hide. Because most cops like being recorded. Look at the show called "COPS'. I never seen or heard of a cop that is camera shy.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
The only ones that have something to hide. Because most cops like being recorded. Look at the show called "COPS'. I never seen or heard of a cop that is camera shy.

As already stated, and a fact that appears elusive, the issue was not about wearing the cameras, it was about wearing them and not having them turned on. Can you understand that distinction?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

As already stated, and a fact that appears elusive, the issue was not about wearing the cameras, it was about wearing them and not having them turned on. Can you understand that distinction?

Look in America. Nobody carries a camera or a body cam because it matches with their outfit.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Look in America. Nobody carries a camera or a body cam because it matches with their outfit.

TROLL ASSHOLE.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

TROLL ASSHOLE.

Oh I see that they has taught you well. Like how they has flipped the script on Pres.Trump making it seem as if he was the one that was colluding with the Russians. But everyone can read the posts of this discussion, and see the truth.

Jailing them is a bit extreme, but it depends on the circumstances. If they turn them off, and an assailant ends up dead right afterwards I could see an argument for tampering with evidence.

Tennessee Democrats pushing to jail police who don't use their body cameras
Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.

Why did you say in your title they are going to jail police who don’t use cameras when that’s not the case?

Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.

If you're going to start a thread you should be honest in your title. The law isn't for those who don't use the cams. It's for those who turn them off. That's a big difference.

The Tennessee state congress is controlled by republicans. Which means no bill can go anywhere in that congress unless republicans approve it.

I did some checking and what do you know? The house approved the senate bill and it will head to the republican governor to sign. It was a bipartisan vote. It couldn't have passed without republicans voting for it. Since democrats are a minority they can't force anything through the Tennessee state congress.

Guess what? That bill has republican sponsors. Such as Rep Sam Whitson and senator Jack Johnson.

So you believe that a cop should just be able to turn off their video cam anytime they want without any repercussions.

It's a good thing you don't write any legislation or sign any legislation into law.

All you can do is lie and whine about it.

Jailing them is a bit extreme, but it depends on the circumstances. If they turn them off, and an assailant ends up dead right afterwards I could see an argument for tampering with evidence.
I live in Tennessee. If the camera are bought and paid for by taxes and ordered to be worn, They should be worn. They protect me as well as the good cops. If they are just fired for not wearing, they will just move somewhere where camera not require. These are most likely some of the bad cops. Maybe they will leave the state and move near you. 2 years might be too much, but in this state, it has to be more than a year to qualify as a felony. A felony conviction blows the national agency check required to get a job in law enforcement in most places. This protects you.

Democrats would jail every cop in America if given the chance. Bonkers. :cuckoo::confused:

If you're going to start a thread you should be honest in your title. The law isn't for those who don't use the cams. It's for those who turn them off. That's a big difference.

The Tennessee state congress is controlled by republicans. Which means no bill can go anywhere in that congress unless republicans approve it.

I did some checking and what do you know? The house approved the senate bill and it will head to the republican governor to sign. It was a bipartisan vote. It couldn't have passed without republicans voting for it. Since democrats are a minority they can't force anything through the Tennessee state congress.

Guess what? That bill has republican sponsors. Such as Rep Sam Whitson and senator Jack Johnson.

So you believe that a cop should just be able to turn off their video cam anytime they want without any repercussions.

It's a good thing you don't write any legislation or sign any legislation into law.

Do you have any evidence of any cops ever turning off body cams ? Got the name of a single one ?

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?
Watch one episode of Live PD , and you will quickly learn police embrace the cameras while the folks being arrested contest their use. Your worst moment caught live for the entertainment of the masses. Almost everyone bitches about the cameras and the cops simply reply "they are documenting us".
Careful what you wish for.
Still waiting for you to tell me how wearing body cams stops an officer from carrying out his or her duties according to state, federal and local laws, rules and policies....

I have a former police chief and 2 police officer relatives in my family -- not one of them has ever complained about wearing a body cam.....
Still waiting your traitor ass to tell us what law they broke not having the camera on.

Well. If the legislature passes the law, then the cops would be in violation if they do not comply wouldn’t they?

Do you have any evidence of any cops ever turning off body cams ? Got the name of a single one ?

Baltimore Police Caught Planting Drugs In Body-Cam Footage, Public Defender Says

Baltimore Police Caught By Their Own Body Cameras Planting Evidence: Lessons

Memphis lawmakers want to charge officers with felony for turning off body cameras

Shall I continue?

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?
Watch one episode of Live PD , and you will quickly learn police embrace the cameras while the folks being arrested contest their use. Your worst moment caught live for the entertainment of the masses. Almost everyone bitches about the cameras and the cops simply reply "they are documenting us".
Careful what you wish for.
Still waiting for you to tell me how wearing body cams stops an officer from carrying out his or her duties according to state, federal and local laws, rules and policies....

I have a former police chief and 2 police officer relatives in my family -- not one of them has ever complained about wearing a body cam.....
Still waiting your traitor ass to tell us what law they broke not having the camera on.
That was already explained to you....I only teach children how to read, not a grown ass man....if you are one....I am starting to doubt it...

Again......why do you want law enforcement oficers to be able to defy rules and regulations??

Does that apply to the FBI and DOJ too??

You know, the ones who indicted half of Trump's administration.....you want them to be able to go defy rules and regulations too??

Trumpers are pathetic....
There is NO law they break by having the camera off. You are pure filth.

perhaps not yet. But there may well be a law. Then of course, if the cops have nothing to hide, they should have nothing to fear right?

Not only do I have that evidence but so does the state of Tennessee. It's the reason why the bill was written in the first place.

There have been several reports of officers turning off their cams then something bad happened.

If you honestly wanted to know this information you would have done a simple search on it. Just as I did when I researched this subject and the bill that has passed in Tennessee. As I was researching it, most of the articles included the reason why this bill was written and will become law. I don't believe you want to know that information or you would have looked for it yourself.

The article doesn't name the officers but here you go:

Tennessee Lawmakers to Police: Turn on Body Cameras or Face Felony Charges

According to CBS News, the proposed law comes in the wake of a case in which three officers allegedly turned off their body cameras before one of the officers shot and wounded 26-year-old Martavious Banks.

I have to agree. When there is nothing to hide, no one minds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People should not be sent to prison unless a law is broken.

Black folks who haven't broken the law sit in America's prisons everyday.
Good it's where they belong.

MAWA. You heard it from the racist's mouth folks.
How does anyone "hear" my posts, you insane jigaboo?
I figured you were a dic sucker.....

Now all of that sissy ass whining you do makes plenty sense.....

Does it trigger you when the black men on this message board bitch slap your dumb ass all over these threads??

We'll make sure to remember your blatant racism the next time you are triggered by people saying most white supremacists are Trumpers...

Forum List

Back