Tennessee democrats to jail police who don't use their body cameras

You know, I would much prefer for them to be fired from the force if they turn off their cameras, that is something that won't happen very often. Why? Because of one of the strongest unions in the USA, which is the police union. Officers have gotten away with murder before.

But, I like the idea of jail time of up to 2 years. Why? Because then maybe they would remember that the camera is there to gather evidence, and turning it off is the same thing as refusing to gather evidence.

Body camera are actually a good thing for cops.

Members of the public frequently make complaints about cops for a number of reasons and their accounts are inevitably a parcel of baldfaced lies.

After a MOTP makes their statement, they are given a chance to review the BWC footage and ... guess what ... their statement never matches what's on the bodycam. At that point, they are given the chance to withdraw their complaint and, surprisingly, they do.

Police are allowed to use 'proportional force' and as long as they don't go beyond the pale, they have nothing to fear from being recorded.

Even without body cams, police are constantly monitored by CCTV in public places and when they aren't on CCTV, there's always a dozen MOTPs with iPhones recording everything police do.

Still waiting your traitor ass to tell us what law they broke not having the camera on.
That was already explained to you....I only teach children how to read, not a grown ass man....if you are one....I am starting to doubt it...

Again......why do you want law enforcement oficers to be able to defy rules and regulations??

Does that apply to the FBI and DOJ too??

You know, the ones who indicted half of Trump's administration.....you want them to be able to go defy rules and regulations too??

Trumpers are pathetic....
There is NO law they break by having the camera off. You are pure filth.
So since they aren't breaking any laws -- why is your bitch ass having a panic attack over them going to jail??

Matter of fact...can you name me one single police officer who has ever been sent to jail for NOT breaking the law??

Now....back to cops turning off their body camera in defiance of police rules and policy..why are you for law enforcement breaking the rules -- and do you have that same energy for FBI agents and Federal prosecutors?? Especially the ones who have racked up indictments against your cult leader
Talking in circles, classic progressive shill move.
Have you gave me the names of the officers who were sent to jail for not breaking laws??

Or are you still gonna sit here and whine like a bitch??
Full tilt spin mode. classic prog stain game. All you are doing is showing everyone what a pos you are.

I would be fine with firing them but if this is what it takes, then it is.
I have to agree. When there is nothing to hide, no one minds.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
People should not be sent to prison unless a law is broken.

Black folks who haven't broken the law sit in America's prisons everyday.
Good it's where they belong.

MAWA. You heard it from the racist's mouth folks.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Black folks who haven't broken the law sit in America's prisons everyday.
Good it's where they belong.

MAWA. You heard it from the racist's mouth folks.
How does anyone "hear" my posts, you insane jigaboo?

Tennessee Democrats pushing to jail police who don't use their body cameras
Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.

Why would anyone want to be a police officer, when they are more in danger of being sent to prison, than the criminals?

Individuals within the Tennessee House of Representatives have been advocating to change what’s currently a policy violation within police departments into a Class E felony, punishable with up to two years in prison.

Jailing them I dunno about that one........ So much for protecting your own.. Imagine what these DEMOCRATIC PIGS think about the average public.
Now I'm for that. Actually I'm for anything that will prove our case. They should let everyone carry guns and use them if needed. But make sure that they must have a body cam if they are going to carry their weapons and use them for protection. That these cams can help to identify the person who mugged them. And it will help to see who started the altercation.
There is a lot of murders out their with clean records like the Clinton's. Which the Clinton's hit men will not like the idea of body cams. And so it is best that everyone to carry a body cam while in possession with a gun. Even the muggers are innocent until proven guilty.

It makes sense to keep em on especially in this day and age when you have so many leftwingers willing to lie ...

Now I'm for that. Actually I'm for anything that will prove our case. They should let everyone carry guns and use them if needed. But make sure that they must have a body cam if they are going to carry their weapons and use them for protection. That these cams can help to identify the person who mugged them. And it will help to see who started the altercation.
There is a lot of murders out their with clean records like the Clinton's. Which the Clinton's hit men will not like the idea of body cams. And so it is best that everyone to carry a body cam while in possession with a gun. Even the muggers are innocent until proven guilty.

It makes sense to keep em on especially in this day and age when you have so many leftwingers willing to lie ...
That is for sure.

That is for sure.

Tip of the ice berg
They pop up all the time

Blacks are profuse liars in dealing with authority.

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?

Sometimes police officers like to flirt with donut waitresses and sometime pull out their weapons and tell the broads crazy stories.

They don't want the police commanders to necessarily see this, as some might say it smacks of unprofessionalism.
They shouldn't be cops if being professional is too much to ask

Perhaps.

But police departments have a difficult time getting staff nowadays that are that tremendously professional

You must not be a Pres.Trump's supporter.

You must not know what criminal blacks are really like. I have BTDT. They will lie when the truth sounds better. Just figure you gotta bunch of Jussie Smoll-yay's running around that aren't famous.

What do cops have to hide by turning off their body cams, eh?

Sometimes police officers like to flirt with donut waitresses and sometime pull out their weapons and tell the broads crazy stories.

They don't want the police commanders to necessarily see this, as some might say it smacks of unprofessionalism.
They shouldn't be cops if being professional is too much to ask

Perhaps.

But police departments have a difficult time getting staff nowadays that are that tremendously professional
Thank the democrats for that too.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
True, but that right there is just it. The reason for the body camera is to make sure that no laws are broken. We already know that everyone else won't like it being there and why and so what do you think it means if the cop doesn't like it being there either?

God bless you and the good cops always!!!

Holly

God bless you always!!!

Holly
True, but that right there is just it. The reason for the body camera is to make sure that no laws are broken. We already know that everyone else won't like it being there and why and so what do you think it means if the cop doesn't like it being there either?

God bless you and the good cops always!!!

Holly

I think there would be less resistance to body cams if police commanders and chiefs resolved only to look at and take action at the films for actual Illegalities.

No police officer wants to be called on the carpet for spending a few extra minutes on a donut break or some other activity which might not be approved of, but isn't really illegal.

You must not know what criminal blacks are really like. I have BTDT. They will lie when the truth sounds better. Just figure you gotta bunch of Jussie Smoll-yay's running around that aren't famous.

The Clinton's are not Black. And they has murdered and lied to authority more times than James Comey.

martha-stewart-went-to-jail-for-lying-to-the-fbi-5486554.png

Forum List

Back