🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee GOP Votes To Expel First Democratically Elected Representative

Damn, by democrat standards, I guess those three TN lawmakers are lucky to still be around. Democrats say it is OK to murder protestors. I guess they should be grateful that republicans don't live by the same standards. They certainly don't die by the same standards.

Next time, security should Ashli Babbitt them. Leftoids have no problem with that. Time is now, bit by bit, to retake the Republic.

Republican lawmakers in Tennessee voted Thursday to expel the first of three Democratic legislators from the state House over their protests on the chamber floor against gun violence. The rare move drew attention across the nation to the partisan divisions that have rankled the Tennessee Legislature in recent months.

If that's the way you want it. See down the road.
WTF are you going to do about it, keyboard warrior? The only thing you're going to see down the road is the same lemming ass that you've been following for the past six plus years.
Spew13 will do what he always does, write Democrat spew for a buck a post.

Probably think you're clever switching topics from one post to another. Just more smoke and mirrors from a liar. Did a sane person go into that school and shoot kids?

Does a sane society make it easy for insane people to get guns the way we do?

No, but several sane ones took out the shooter.

Not until that shooter took out 6 people.

Shooter 6
Good guys with guns 1

Winner: Shooter.

Next time, security should Ashli Babbitt them. Leftoids have no problem with that. Time is now, bit by bit, to retake the Republic.

I don't take delight in Babbitt's death and frankly think it was kinda fucked up for the poster to go there, but we're guilty of a little hyperbole from time to time and I'm no different.

But comparing Babbitt, who was part of a violent, vandalizing mob that outnumbered the handful of officers on duty, to two legislators who were maybe a little disrespectful of the usual decorum...is mindfully stupid, and you all know it.

Hey look. It's not burning. You know what did just happen though? Tennessee Republicans just gave an abject lesson in critical race theory for all of America to see Cletis.

Republicans just gave a better class in CRT, than any college AP class ever could.

Give yourselves a big hand.
So you support the Insurrectionists?

LOL!

I guess you'd know a thing or two about cesspools from personal experience, Colonel Cvntlips.
The Democrats have turned all the great American cities into shitholes with massive crime, welfare, homelessness, debt and corruption.

They would do it to the entire US if we would let them.

No, I think armed guards in schools are a great idea. That actually protects kids.

And Biden and his cult plus the incompetent teachers with their Marxist teacher's unions oppose it. While all in on $100+ billion for the most corrupt European nation of Ukraine aka the money laundering center for Democrats and RINOs.

There was no riot, there was a Constitutionally Protect Right To Freedom of Speech and Freedom To Protest For Redress of Grievances as protected under our Constitution. There was no violence.

LOL Not in a House chamber as they did.

And it is peaceably assembled (protest) and disruption of that sort is nothing of the sort.

Forum List

Back