🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee GOP Votes To Expel First Democratically Elected Representative

zlxgu.jpg

Republican lawmakers in Tennessee voted Thursday to expel the first of three Democratic legislators from the state House over their protests on the chamber floor against gun violence. The rare move drew attention across the nation to the partisan divisions that have rankled the Tennessee Legislature in recent months.

If that's the way you want it. See down the road.
This is reprehensible and wrong.

Republicans truly are cowards.

Democrats haven't turned cities into shitholes. What they've done instead is try to stop the mass shootings that take place in white spaces like country music concerts in Las Vegas, pulse nightclub in Orlando, Virginia Tech, Sandyhook, etc. It's white spaces where the worst crimes happen. Two Black men were trying to save sorry as fuck white folk.

Mass public shootings in 2022....

total killed....

Meanwhile...gun murder about 19,000....with the vast majority of those murders taking place in cities under total democrat party control, for decades, some of over 100 years........

The 19,000 number is up from the average of 10,000 a year, directly as a result of 2 democrat party policies.....1) attacking the police to the point they can't, or won't do their jobs for fear of being destroyed..... 2) democrat party prosecutors like bragg, downgrading violent felonies into misdemeanors, democrat party judges granting no cash bail to violent, repeat gun offenders, and giving out light sentences no matter how many felonies a violent criminal has, and democrat party politicians reducing sentences for even the most violent gun crimes....

You really need help.

Young people are paying attention and will be voting soon...
If you look at what the GQP is doing from a macro perspective, it becomes clear that what they're telling the rest of us is true: They're at war. They're going to do every last thing possible to "save" America from "Hell" (per the story they're told). All the normal rules of engagement have been tossed. This is guerilla warfare for them. It's a Jihad.

In a way, this particular story is more of a warning than was the Insurrection. It doesn't get much more blatant than this.

When someone tells you what they are and what they want, it's best to listen. I don't think we really have been.

So two black loudmouth con artists got booted or something? So what? They kept a fat white woman with issues; they should have dumped her too.

total killed....

Meanwhile...gun murder about 19,000....with the vast majority of those murders taking place in cities under total democrat party control, for decades, some of over 100 years........

The 19,000 number is up from the average of 10,000 a year, directly as a result of 2 democrat party policies.....1) attacking the police to the point they can't, or won't do their jobs for fear of being destroyed..... 2) democrat party prosecutors like bragg, downgrading violent felonies into misdemeanors, democrat party judges granting no cash bail to violent, repeat gun offenders, and giving out light sentences no matter how many felonies a violent criminal has, and democrat party politicians reducing sentences for even the most violent gun crimes....

You really need help.

That's probably why some are advocating air dropping a lot more guns into black hoods, to speed up their self extinction campaign.

They were out of line, indeed, but typically expulsion is reserved for criminal behavior, sexual predation, and the like. They could have been censured, but expulsion is a punishment disproportionate to the disorderly conduct.
If it was only for 5 minutes i might agree with you, but over an hour? Thats mutiny.

total killed....

You really need help.

Democrats would gladly take guns out of those democrat cities. Republitards won't let them. Fighting "tyranny" and shit.

Turns out, Republitards are the tyrants.

If it was only for 5 minutes i might agree with you, but over an hour? Thats mutiny.
Censure would have been appropriate. Their act was spur of the moment siding with protesters who were protesting the killing of children an wanted sensible gun control. If it had been planned, premeditated, etc., you'd have a point. I stand by my comment.
MOreover 2 of the three who acted out of order were black, and only those two were expelled.

Their act of expulsion, therefore, in my view, is evidence of tyranny and racism on the part of the Tennessee legislature,

Censure would have been appropriate. Their act was spur of the moment siding with protesters who were protesting the killing of children an wanted sensible gun control. If it had been planned, premeditated, etc., you'd have a point. I stand by my comment.
MOreover 2 of the three who acted out of order were black, and only those two were expelled.

Their act of expulsion, therefore, in my view, is evidence of tyranny and racism on the part of the Tennessee legislature,
It wasnt spur of the moment. They came there with a bullhorn. As for racism, i have no idea why some people voted to keep her, but if you think the GOP sticks up for white democrats, youre fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Been to Baltomore lately? Or South Chicago? Young Black Males are 2% of the population. They commit 50% of all violent crime.

ZOMG! Black men with big cocks! Over there!

Black men with big cocks! Right over there - 2 o'clock!

Figured this thread would devolve into a KKK State Fair. I didn't even have time to take out my stopwatch. :rolleyes:

In fact I have been to Baltimore. Great food. Great city. You should try it sometime.

But you're probably too skeerd, lol.

Democrats haven't turned cities into shitholes. What they've done instead is try to stop the mass shootings that take place in white spaces like country music concerts in Las Vegas, pulse nightclub in Orlando, Virginia Tech, Sandyhook, etc. It's white spaces where the worst crimes happen. Two Black men were trying to save sorry as fuck white folk.

You are really confused Moon Bat. Most of the violent crime in the US takes place in the Democrat controlled big city shitholes among the Black and Brown street thugs, druggies and gang banger.
n
The Democrats running these shitholes are incompetent and corrupt and they don't enforce the laws against their main voting constituents. Even going so far as to defund the Police to kiss the ass of the Negroes and Illegals.

There are 20 women in the Tennessee House, and 17% of the House is black; Regardless .. they played stupid games and won stupid prizes. Well deserved.

And they’re going to win their seats back in the special election. How weak are Republicans going to look when that happens?

It wasnt spur of the moment. They came there with a bullhorn.
Not sure if that is evidence of your claim. Wading through the crowd enroute to the chambers, someone could have handed them a bullhorn, borrowed from a protestor.
As for racism, i have no idea why some people voted to keep her, but if you think the GOP sticks up for white democrats, youre fucking crazy. :cuckoo:

Well, I'm just looking at what my eyes see. Three committed the same offence, two were black, one was white. The only two who were expulsed were black. Do the math.

Forum List

Back