🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tennessee GOP Votes To Expel First Democratically Elected Representative

My problem with this is that the people of those districts voted to be represented by those people. But now they have no representation.

Blacks do all the retail killing in all Cities. In their blood.

Learned it from you, whitey. Y'all the ones who murdered an entire continent and took them folks' land and then stole people from their land, imported them here, and bred/raped them for offspring. Just copyin' you, bruh.

Learned it from you, whitey. Y'all the ones who murdered an entire continent and took them folks' land and then stole people from their land, imported them here, and bred/raped them for offspring. Just copyin' you, bruh.
Yet another historically atrophied hoodrat racist.

Why didn’t this military vet get a funeral fit for a king, statutes erected in her honor, moments of silence, and practically canonized like the common thug George Floyd was?

Because crackuh-ass MAGA shit stains didn't give a fuck about her one bit, other than just using her dead body to claim "tyranny". If they cared about her, they would have given her that funeral.

Because crackuh-ass MAGA shit stains didn't give a fuck about her one bit, other than just using her dead body to claim "tyranny"
Are you black? Because you sure are sounding like an anti-white racist with your slur.

That young woman served her country. The ex-felon thug you canonized did nothing with his life other than neglect his children, do hard drugs, stick in a knife in the stomach of a pregnant woman, and defy police.

Yep, just like Democrats impeached an innocent Republican President twice because they could. Haven't you figured it out yet?

Impeached because he was accused of crimes, not because he was too "noisy" inside a legislative chamber.

The impeachment consisted of committee hearings, sworn testimony from witnesses, evidence, etc. No such parallel to what happened in TN. I'm not even entirely sure I would vote for the two guys who were expelled - maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. But what happened to them and to the people they represent is completely fucked up.

If you support it, you're a fucken tard who doesn't know history and doesn't know where this can lead.

Are you black? Because you sure are sounding like an anti-white racist with your slur.

My race does not matter to you, Lisa. If I am Black, you probably want me dead or in jail. And if I am white, you probably think I am a race traitor. So either way, we know your bottom line and it does not matter, ho.

That young woman served her country.

She did, and I do not take that away from her, but she also was part of a mob that clearly trespassed by breaking through police barriers, smashed windows and doors to gain deeper access, assaulted police officers, and then was on tape trying to break through guarded doors with police standing right behind them. She knew she was part of a violent mob. She fucked around and found out. I think it's tragic she died because of a bunch of goddamn lies that Fox News knowingly reported, and if I were her family I would sue the shit out of Fox News for deliberately misinforming her and being a proximate cause for her suicidal behvior.

The ex-felon thug you canonized did nothing with his life other than neglect his children, do hard drugs, stick in a knife in the stomach of a pregnant woman, and defy police.

I do not lionize George Floyd, who clearly had issues. But he did not deserve to be asphyxiated. We do not let police officers become the judge, jury, and executioners in this country. What you saw at the funeral was not praise for George Floyd's life, but rather the unity behind his tragic death and a unified call to respect black life, no matter how worthless people like you think it might be.

Republican lawmakers in Tennessee voted Thursday to expel the first of three Democratic legislators from the state House over their protests on the chamber floor against gun violence. The rare move drew attention across the nation to the partisan divisions that have rankled the Tennessee Legislature in recent months.

If that's the way you want it. See down the road.
Funny shit

My race does not matter to you, Lisa. If I am Black, you probably want me dead or in jail. And if I am white, you probably think I am a race traitor. So either way, we know your bottom line and it does not matter, ho.

She did, and I do not take that away from her, but she also was part of a mob that clearly trespassed by breaking through police barriers, smashed windows and doors to gain deeper access, assaulted police officers, and then was on tape trying to break through guarded doors with police standing right behind them. She knew she was part of a violent mob. She fucked around and found out. I think it's tragic she died because of a bunch of goddamn lies that Fox News knowingly reported, and if I were her family I would sue the shit out of Fox News for deliberately misinforming her and being a proximate cause for her suicidal behvior.

I do not lionize George Floyd, who clearly had issues. But he did not deserve to be asphyxiated. We do not let police officers become the judge, jury, and executioners in this country. What you saw at the funeral was not praise for George Floyd's life, but rather the unity behind his tragic death and a unified call to respect black life, no matter how worthless people like you think it might be.
I stopped reading when you called me a whore.

Impeached because he was accused of crimes, not because he was too "noisy" inside a legislative chamber.

The impeachment consisted of committee hearings, sworn testimony from witnesses, evidence, etc. No such parallel to what happened in TN. I'm not even entirely sure I would vote for the two guys who were expelled - maybe I would, maybe I wouldn't. But what happened to them and to the people they represent is completely fucked up.

If you support it, you're a fucken tard who doesn't know history and doesn't know where this can lead.
They deliberately broke the rules and were NOT representing anyone but themselves. That's not how we do things in legislatures in America. Go fuck a goat.

They deliberately broke the rules and were NOT representing anyone but themselves. That's not how we do things in legislatures in America. Go fuck a goat.

I stopped reading when you told me to go fuck a goat! How dare you!

That aside, they didn't break rules; that's made up shit and you know it. What did they do - whistle at a white woman?

Forum List

Back