Tennessee Islamic terrorist has Palestinian background:

Ya think this guy Mohammod Abdelazeez having Palestinian background makes Palestinian look good or bad?
I am willing to bet that his father played a big role in his ideology.

http://www.newsweek.com/mohammod-youssuf-abdulazeez-blog-354595
Suspected Gunman Blogged About Islam Before Tennessee Shootings: Report

Abdulazeez was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Kuwait in 1990, according to NBC News. Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990 and U.S.-led forces liberated the country several months later.

According to SITE, his mother is from Kuwait and his father from Palestine.

We can see & feel the Palestinian hatred for us Americans right here by the Palestinian supporters.

Think you might find that supporting the Palestinian people is VERY different to supporting terrorism!

How so when the two are the same thing in many peoples eyes. They see terrorists when ever Palestine is mentioned, and they see the many Palestinians that engage in terrorism on their TV screens all the time.

And they are the hate filled eyes of the confused...

Is like saying that every Irishman is a terrorist!

Those who believe all they see on TV don't really have much to comment about.

Not really as the IRA was mass murdering fellow Irish people. Yes the Palestinians are no netter some of the time killing other Palestinians, but they also kill other people not always in Palestine. This latest case is one of those were a Palestinian has committed an act of terrorism and you are trying to deflect away from the truth. The fact remains that not all muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists are muslims.

And they are the hate filled eyes of the confused.. Is like saying that every Irishman is a terrorist! Those who believe all they see on TV don't really have much to comment about.

The irish never claimed that England did not have a right to exist, or that it should be flooded with 50 million muslims. The fakestinians have no claim to victimhood in the least; all of their problems are of their own making which is what happens when you're a fabricated people built upon a completely fraudulent narrative. There is nothing legitimate about the fakestinians, who should be deported from the west bank and gaza into an enclave in sinai as Egypt graciously offered, that would be their best option because if they think they can just wait the jews out and defeat them using a lack of birth control, I'll say the same thing to them I'll say to you: good fucking luck.

No, funny that eh...

Considering most of the Irish support the UK!

Not sure why they would want to flood Ireland with 50 million Muslims?

The Israeli "victimhood" is wearing thin... The world is sick of hearing it... You think that Netanyahu can legitimize that?

"fraudulent narrative"... Really?

Want to prove to me that the sky wizard exists then?

You know, the one who "promised" Israel to the Jews?

How about 'deporting' those Europeans back to their own counties!

Not what I saw when I visited there 4 and 5 times a year, and that was from all sides.

Might show the IRA what real terrorists are like, when they start lobbing bombs at them from south of the border.

You wish, but again the fact remains the Jews have faced 2000 years of persecution leading to the deaths of tens of millions of innocents. And the islamomarxist Nazis want that hushing up because they were the major cause of the mass murders.

Why when there is much more valid argument that you try and eradicate by bringing up a 4000 year old narrative. Try the mandate for Palestine that spelt out the land given freely by the sovereign owners to the Jews as their national home. This after partitioning Palestine into 2 areas. One on 78% of Palestine to be for the arab muslims and the other on 22% of the land to be for the Jews. International law of 1923 that has not been repealed.

Yes as long as you apply the same rules to the arab muslims around the world from outside of Saudi Arabia. Then the other colonists and invaders that have taken America, Canada, Australia etc.

We can see & feel the Palestinian hatred for us Americans right here by the Palestinian supporters.

Think you might find that supporting the Palestinian people is VERY different to supporting terrorism!

How so when the two are the same thing in many peoples eyes. They see terrorists when ever Palestine is mentioned, and they see the many Palestinians that engage in terrorism on their TV screens all the time.

Poor attempt at analogy. You should abandon it quickly.

The Irish never elected an Islamic terrorist syndicate as their governing body. The so-called "Palestinians" did.

Are you forgetting (or hoping no one notices), that collectively, the Palis chose to have a virulently hateful Death Cult represent their interests.

You must be the confused, Fox News viewer...

Sinn Féin, the second largest political party in Northern Ireland, largest terrorist syndicate, never got elected as their governing body, thank god, ONLY due to the majority support for the UK...

As an analogy, it works very well... Even if only to show that you cannot tar everyone with the same brush...

Oh, unless you are a zionist of course, then it's fair game!

And you LIE as usual as Sinn Fein did get elected but could not take up their roles as they were in prison for terrorism. The people of Northern Ireland voted for the terrorists and ended up with no representation. I live in what was termed an IRA safe area where the families of the terrorists came for holidays and relaxation. So I think I am better suited to tell the truth about the IRA. I have had UDA, UDF, IRA and many offshoots stop me in N.I. to ask what I was doing there, as they did not want the filthy English in their country. Once they found that I was spending money in N.I. they shut up and went away.

Of course if you are an islamomarxist you will defend terrorism all the way right up until you command the police, army and parliament then you will disappear a few people till you get the leaders names and they will be disappeared as well.

Isnt that your way, to use bullies and thugs to do what you are too cowardly to do yourself.

Lol, as soon as I saw this piece of information, I could pretty much hear the conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork to paint this as an Israeli false-flag/psy-op.

The requisite, juvenile Fox news accusation. Too bad for this scumbag I do not own a TV...

Sinn Féin, the second largest political party in Northern Ireland, largest terrorist syndicate, never got elected as their governing body, thank god, ONLY due to the majority support for the UK...

Which means what, turd? That they had no say in the political running of the country? NO ONE in ireland denied the English the right to their country.

As an analogy, it works very well... Even if only to show that you cannot tar everyone with the same brush...Oh, unless you are a zionist of course, then it's fair game!

I see idiot asshole, all jews can be lumped together...yeah, you're a 2-bit fucking racist piece of shit.

Lol, as soon as I saw this piece of information, I could pretty much hear the conspiracy nuts coming out of the woodwork to paint this as an Israeli false-flag/psy-op.
Give'm some time. They'll be calling Mohammod a Mossad agent soon.

Ya think this guy Mohammod Abdelazeez having Palestinian background makes Palestinian look good or bad?
I am willing to bet that his father played a big role in his ideology.

http://www.newsweek.com/mohammod-youssuf-abdulazeez-blog-354595
Suspected Gunman Blogged About Islam Before Tennessee Shootings: Report

Abdulazeez was a naturalized U.S. citizen born in Kuwait in 1990, according to NBC News. Iraq invaded Kuwait in 1990 and U.S.-led forces liberated the country several months later.

According to SITE, his mother is from Kuwait and his father from Palestine.

Not really as the IRA was mass murdering fellow Irish people. Yes the Palestinians are no netter some of the time killing other Palestinians, but they also kill other people not always in Palestine. This latest case is one of those were a Palestinian has committed an act of terrorism and you are trying to deflect away from the truth. The fact remains that not all muslims are terrorists but nearly all terrorists are muslims.

Yes really...

The IRA were not only killing Irish people!

Fakestinians have been murdering americans for years, starting with sirhan sirhan.

You mean the Christian Sirhan Sirhan.

And you LIE as usual as Sinn Fein did get elected but could not take up their roles as they were in prison for terrorism.

Where in my post did I say they didn't get elected?

I live in what was termed an IRA safe area where the families of the terrorists came for holidays and relaxation. So I think I am better suited to tell the truth about the IRA.

Living in a holiday park does not qualify you for very much at all Phoney!

defend terrorism

Never have done. Never will...

Isnt that your way, to use bullies and thugs to do what you are too cowardly to do yourself.

Too cowardly? Do you know that I am not a bully and a thug Phoney...?

Bottom line: Palestinian Mohammod Abdelazeez influenced by his dirtbag, piece of shit, wife beating, Islamic terrorist supporting dad goes overseas to visit his Palisimian family and comes back to kill American Christian servicemen in cold blood. These are the savages Israel has to deal with.

The requisite, juvenile Fox news accusation. Too bad for this scumbag I do not own a TV...

Which means what, turd? That they had no say in the political running of the country? NO ONE in ireland denied the English the right to their country.

As an analogy, it works very well... Even if only to show that you cannot tar everyone with the same brush...Oh, unless you are a zionist of course, then it's fair game!

I see idiot asshole, all jews can be lumped together...yeah, you're a 2-bit fucking racist piece of shit.

The piece of Shiite would of course like to talk about the "IRA" rather than Mohammod's background.

The piece of Shiite would of course like to talk about the "IRA" rather than Mohammod's background.

Not too sure what your post does other than to suggest that one terrorist is better than another!

As much as you'd like to make it interesting, this isn't a general discussion about terrorism. It's about a guy with Paliscumian background visiting his homeboys and coming back and slaughtering innocent Americans, just like your other Palestinian brethren Nidal Hasan. How many of these homegrown Palestinian jihadis is it so far that have slaughtered Americans? I lost count.

These are the animals Israel has to deal with:

Nidal Malik Hasan (born September 8, 1970, in Arlington County, Virginia) is an American convicted of fatally shooting 13 people and injuring more than 30 others in the Fort Hood mass shooting on November 5, 2009. Hasan was a United States Army psychiatrist and Medical Corpsmajor who admitted to the shootings at his court-martial in August 2013. A jury panel of thirteen officers convicted him of 13 counts of premeditated murder, 32 counts of attempted murder, and unanimously recommended Hasan be formally dismissed from the service and sentenced to death. Hasan is incarcerated at the United States Disciplinary Barracks at Fort Leavenworth in Kansas awaiting execution while his case is reviewed by appellate courts.

Early life
Hasan was born in Arlington County, Virginia, to Palestinian parents who immigrated to the U.S. from al-Bireh in the West Bank. Raised as a Muslim together with his two younger brothers, he attended Wakefield High School in Arlington for his freshman year.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back