Tennis champ Margaret Court LGBTQ is the DEVIL

It's a cult and a fringe, identarian movement which I expect will die off, based on various anarchist myths, fables, notions, and dangerous quasi-religious beliefs and conspiracy theories, in some cases having documented ties to "NAMBLA" and pro-pedophilia organizations.

No sane person would touch it with a 10 foot pole anymore than they would Scientology. Bringing "the devil" into it specifically isn't necessary. I doubt even the majority of "gay people" want anything more to do with that cult or fringe movement than "whites" do the KKK.

I'm sure "same sex" behavior to some extent or another has always been around historically for various reasons, and really isn't worth anyone's time to talk about, or even think about if you ask me.

All that alphabet nonsense demand emvracement but does not wish to embrace dissenting views.

This is how we used to talk! Thank you
Margaret
Says a Holocaust denier.
Huh
You are a Holocaust denier. Your view on anything is worthless.
Yeah right...

Most of the popular nonsense on mass media about the "Holocaust" is nonsense anyway, when people can just read real history and testimonies on the subject, whether the diary of Ann Frank, or others. It's just opiate for the anti-intellectual masses.

And I don't take anarchists or radical, anti-intellectual leftists, to whom "Nazi, Fascist" and and so on doesn't really mean that, just more or less 99% of civilization itself, which is what they're at odds with, such as the civilizationary maladapts which Freud observed..

The "radical" left is dead once the rest of the aging Boomers die off, since it's degenerated solely into anarchy and identarian tribalism, that of Couse says nothing of Nazis.

Last edited:
Margaret
Says a Holocaust denier.
Huh
Yeah right...

Most of the popular nonsense on mass media about the "Holocaust" is nonsense anyway, when people can just read real history and testimonies on the subject, whether the diary of Ann Frank, or others. It's just opiate for the anti-intellectual masses.

And I don't take anarchists or radical, anti-intellectual leftists, to whom "Nazi, Fascist" and and so on doesn't really mean that, just more or less 99% of civilization itself, which is what they're at odds with, such as the civilizationary maladapts which Freud observed..

The "radical" left is dead once the rest of the aging Boomers die off, since it's degenerated solely into anarchy and identarian tribalism, that of Couse says nothing of Nazis.
Prick. My Taid liberated one of the camps.He saw it first hand.

She is 77. It won't be long before her opinion is gone and the future generations aren't as filled with so much hate.

She is 77. It won't be long before her opinion is gone and the future generations aren't as filled with so much hate.
If sharing an opinion with the world is considered hate, how do we label those who go as far as physically expressing whatever their feelings happen to be?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Facts=hate
Feelings=truth and virtue

Keeping blacks and white's separate was once considered correct. Granted there are still a few who believe that but they no longer have any power to enforce it.

Margaret
Says a Holocaust denier.
Huh
Yeah right...

Prick. My Taid liberated one of the camps.He saw it first hand.
Thank you for sharing, I didn't say it was a hoax nor a lie, just that the "radical" left or critical theory (e.x. Foucault, who reduces everything to primitve "power" struggles, which would logically suggest there is no moral difference between a "Nazi" or an Ally to begin with) uses and abuses the terms "Nazi, fascist", and so forth in reference to civilization and its institutions, such as marriage, family and so on and so on - I believe "they" have lost their credibility, and if they ever had any to begin with, I find it questionable.

Facts=hate
Feelings=truth and virtue

Keeping blacks and white's separate was once considered correct. Granted there are still a few who believe that but they no longer have any power to enforce it.
You cannot apply today’s more enlightened codes of conduct on events of 50-150 years ago. It’s another fake Lib 101 trick.

Forum List

Back