tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

in africa and nobody does a fucking thing.
Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
We aint doing it for the people!
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
The war mongers beat the drum and Trump bends over..
In other words, you would prefer the US remain irrelevant to the horrors in Syria because it can't stop rape in Africa? What is noteworthy here is not that we reacted so strongly to the chemical attacks, but that for eight years we did not react to the slaughter that was going on in Syria. America didn't bend over, it stood up for the first time in eight years.
Obama tried to shit about it and you righties didn't want to shit to do with it. That bullshit wont fly with me kiddo
BTW, in other words, its none of our business. We aint their daddy. They haven't even provided proof of who did it. Word of mouth hasd been wrong before about chemical attacks in syria
Try again :thup:
Ok, so you say the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and the creation of millions of homeless refugees is not our business, that if you saw people being murdered in the street, you would consider it none of your business.

Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
As tragic as Africa is, it doesn't affect us like terrorism does.
terrorism that doesn't effect us whatsoever? Hell man, is there any ACTUAL proof he did it? All I have seen is words and assumption. Brought to us by the same people that are wrong. And have been wrong about assad before..
Radar tracking isn't good enough for you? Or are you ignoring it because it was produced by our lying government?

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

So we should have gone into the Congo as well—is that what you’re saying?

No I'm mocking the Obama administration for going to war for Europe's oil in Libya, while ignoring a far worse case of genocide on the African continent in the Congo.

So it’s a political hit. I figured as much. Bush did the same thing in Iraq in 2003.

At least it had something to do with a vital resource in each case; although in 2003 it was about mysteriously missing WMDs. Syria was apparently a change-the-subject strike given Trump’s resistance to going in up until…yesterday.

In other words, you would prefer the US remain irrelevant to the horrors in Syria because it can't stop rape in Africa? What is noteworthy here is not that we reacted so strongly to the chemical attacks, but that for eight years we did not react to the slaughter that was going on in Syria. America didn't bend over, it stood up for the first time in eight years.
Obama tried to shit about it and you righties didn't want to shit to do with it. That bullshit wont fly with me kiddo
BTW, in other words, its none of our business. We aint their daddy. They haven't even provided proof of who did it. Word of mouth hasd been wrong before about chemical attacks in syria
Try again :thup:
Ok, so you say the slaughter of hundreds of thousands of people and the creation of millions of homeless refugees is not our business, that if you saw people being murdered in the street, you would consider it none of your business.
It happens all over the world, all the time. They haven't provided proof for who did it yet. Frankly, I don't think they even did an investigation. They have been wrong before.
I wasn't speaking from an individual perspective. I was speaking as a country. Its none of AMERICAS business.

terrorism that doesn't effect us whatsoever? Hell man, is there any ACTUAL proof he did it? All I have seen is words and assumption. Brought to us by the same people that are wrong. And have been wrong about assad before..
Radar tracking isn't good enough for you? Or are you ignoring it because it was produced by our lying government?
link?

Terrorism is your greatest worry???? Then you're a fucking fool. You have more chances of being struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist. You have more chance of being shot by a white Christian maniac, than a Muslim maniac. Why aren't you afraid of white guys with guns.

A smart man would worry about things that have a real chance of happening.

Syria is just going to have to be split up into two countries where each faction has their own land and government.
EXCELLENT IDEA!
:cuckoo:
Theoretically. If they can split up the oil fields and pipelines and access to the Mediterranean. Otherwise, do you really think those two groups will leave each other alone?
No. History has shown us that our interventionism doesn't help. In most cases, makes it worse.
Foreigners coming in to tell people how to run their lives wouldn't work good. Wouldn't you think?

Slavery, Murder and Rape happen daily here in the States, so when will we bomb the shit out of those that do it here?

The bombing is being compare to Wag the Dog in some circles, and might be. I do get your point about the fact what Assad has done is no different than what happen in Africa, Asia or in Mexico, Central or South America and it smell like a Dog wagging his tail to throw you off what the mess he left behind him in the Oval Office so far.

It remind me of Bill Clinton Wag the Dog when he was being impeached for lying to Congress and he all of a sudden needed to attack Iraq with a missile strike the night before...

Trump wag the dog attack - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

You can make that claim if you want, but without The Chemical Weapons attack we really wouldn't have needed to send a message that we are serious about enforcing the agreement Assad signed.

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.

I find no reason not to be cynical about it so here it goes:

At some point there will be blowback for this. When it does, the “Muslims are animals” people get more ammunition for their cause. If it comes from the Syrian quarter…even better. The only “good” reason I can see is a strategic reason to prop up the crazy immigration measures the administration has taken.

I agree philosophically and I think it was the only correct option available at this point, but we may have stood up just to get knocked flat on our ass. We'll get back up, but this could be the beginning of a war with more than Syria. I hope I'm wrong.
Me too. I HOPE this is only a firm warning. I don't think that attack is enough for them to retaliate, but if something happens again.. who knows.
I hope to goodness they don't try to take over that country and fail like they do EVERY TIME.
No worries, TN. If Assad falls, Russia will take over Syria.

Terrorism is your greatest worry???? Then you're a fucking fool. You have more chances of being struck by lightning than killed by a terrorist. You have more chance of being shot by a white Christian maniac, than a Muslim maniac. Why aren't you afraid of white guys with guns.

A smart man would worry about things that have a real chance of happening.

What do you know about Geopolitics, and Terrorism?
Does Terrorism have to strike you directly for you to be affected by it?

Have you been to an airport lately?

Have you ever thought about the possibility that your data is being collected by The NSA?

Were you impacted emotionally by San Bernadino, The Pulse Night Club, Fort Hood or any other of the "cell attacks" here in The US?

You were not the target on 9-11, but did it impact your life?

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.
Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?

I’m sure our resident military expert (giggle) The Original Tree can tell us the reason they missed the airpot. Have at it dick breath!!!!

link?
There was a picture on CNN this a.m., but I'm not finding it when I Google. The radar tracking is being referred to in several articles, though.

I agree philosophically and I think it was the only correct option available at this point, but we may have stood up just to get knocked flat on our ass. We'll get back up, but this could be the beginning of a war with more than Syria. I hope I'm wrong.
Me too. I HOPE this is only a firm warning. I don't think that attack is enough for them to retaliate, but if something happens again.. who knows.
I hope to goodness they don't try to take over that country and fail like they do EVERY TIME.

I can tell you this.... RUSSIA does NOT want to Run Syria. Neither do we. That was an ill-advised comment.

yayyyy lol

link?
There was a picture on CNN this a.m., but I'm not finding it when I Google. The radar tracking is being referred to in several articles, though.
ill google and get back to you

Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?

I’m sure our resident military expert (giggle) The Original Tree can tell us the reason they missed the airpot. Have at it dick breath!!!!

I really don't travel in such circles and consort with such people that I would even think about anyone having dick breath.
You on the other hand seem to indicate that you have quite a bit of experience with that.

Syria is just going to have to be split up into two countries where each faction has their own land and government.
EXCELLENT IDEA!
:cuckoo:
Theoretically. If they can split up the oil fields and pipelines and access to the Mediterranean. Otherwise, do you really think those two groups will leave each other alone?
No. History has shown us that our interventionism doesn't help. In most cases, makes it worse.
Foreigners coming in to tell people how to run their lives wouldn't work good. Wouldn't you think?
I agree. It has taken many years to get Iraq halfway stable, and Iraq and Afghanistan both are begging us to stay and continue to offer logistical support. I don't have an issue with that, if a country wants/needs it in order to prevent it becoming a radical fiefdom of the terrorists.

Something to consider :
Wouldn't any damage to the assad regime help out AQ and ISIS?

Forum List

Back