tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.
Im just glad im not the only one because I was expecting a full on assault LOL

How can any female love Trump? or anyone ?

American patriots in 30 states voted Trump their president, including the Dem blue states of PA, MI, and WI. Maybe they see something in President Trump you don't.

He won those states by the skin of his body, thin. In Detroit the poll machines got jammed. We have had a GOP maj since 2012 and have not voted for a GOP president since 1988, MI is democratic. If they voted for Trump, many were the "poorly educated".

He whooped Hillary's ass in all three states, blue states where he should have got clobbered, your list of excuses...yeah thin. :laugh:

Trump won the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by 0.72%. Hardly an ass whopping. Also, calling Pennsylvania a "Blue State" is pretty misleading.

in africa and nobody does a fucking thing.
Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
We aint doing it for the people!
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
The war mongers beat the drum and Trump bends over..
But....but...the UN.....

T
Perspective and some Phucking Life Experience.
Some might call it REALITY!
Reality is important in any discussion.
This is why Dems have such problems actually engaging in dialogue.
They make great trolls though.

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.
I've made my statements. There is nothing to discuss but address trolls here.
This was a legal action.
It was necessary.
Assad not only violated International Law, he violated his agreement with us about Chemical Weapons.
A surgical strike was in order to take out the Russian-Syrian Airbase from where the Chemical Weapons came from.

Had The Shifty Sheik, The Magnificent Magic Muslim, Obama Bin Lying done his job at all instead of turning The Middle East in to a LibPhuckistan Paradise for Terrorists, this never even has to happen.

Now go suck on Hillary Clinton's saggy dried up tit.

cuckoo-clock-o.gif
Don't start a war with someone who has a clue. Your Surrender Accepted.

So right about now, you are thinking, should I apologize to everyone at USMB for saying President Trump supports Putin and Assad when he just Cluster Bombed The Russian-Syrian Airbase that launched Chemical Weapons?

Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought I was talking to someone with a Conscience.

Why would I apologize for something I've never said? Keep shouting at the rain, dildo balls.
The Comment was addressed to Liberals In General.
If it does not apply to you, then there is no need to be concerned about it.
But what I said, still rings true.
Libtards keep getting their nuts caught in a vice, because they are trolls and are intellectually dishonest. Now they are all back peddling.
BTW, where is Obama?

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.
Im just glad im not the only one because I was expecting a full on assault LOL

American patriots in 30 states voted Trump their president, including the Dem blue states of PA, MI, and WI. Maybe they see something in President Trump you don't.

He won those states by the skin of his body, thin. In Detroit the poll machines got jammed. We have had a GOP maj since 2012 and have not voted for a GOP president since 1988, MI is democratic. If they voted for Trump, many were the "poorly educated".

He whooped Hillary's ass in all three states, blue states where he should have got clobbered, your list of excuses...yeah thin. :laugh:

Trump won the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania by 0.72%. Hardly an ass whopping. Also, calling Pennsylvania a "Blue State" is pretty misleading.

Dude Trump won 30 states, that's an ass whooping. :laugh:

Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
In other words, you would prefer the US remain irrelevant to the horrors in Syria because it can't stop rape in Africa? What is noteworthy here is not that we reacted so strongly to the chemical attacks, but that for eight years we did not react to the slaughter that was going on in Syria. America didn't bend over, it stood up for the first time in eight years.

In other words, you would prefer the US remain irrelevant to the horrors in Syria because it can't stop rape in Africa? What is noteworthy here is not that we reacted so strongly to the chemical attacks, but that for eight years we did not react to the slaughter that was going on in Syria. America didn't bend over, it stood up for the first time in eight years.
Obama tried to shit about it and you righties didn't want to shit to do with it. That bullshit wont fly with me kiddo
BTW, in other words, its none of our business. We aint their daddy. They haven't even provided proof of who did it. Word of mouth hasd been wrong before about chemical attacks in syria
Try again :thup:

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.
Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?
Well, I will discuss this with you, if you want.

1.) There were actually some chemical weapons that were being stored at this airbase, that apparently were to be destroyed, and they were just being stored there.

2.) They only targeted the equipment, the aircraft and ammunitions.

3.) The airbase was built by The Russians if I remember correctly, so we took out only the equipment, weapons and aircraft, and told The Russians, we would leave the air strip in tact for humanitarian aide and other purposes, but that we'd no longer allow air strikes from there, or Chemical Weapons to be removed from there. If it happens again, the entire airbase will be destroyed.

All three points are debatable of course, and I am just going by what I read. And since no one has seen official satellite images of the damage, I don't know what was taken out and what was not, but Tomahawks are pretty accurate, so they took out what the designated as targets and only that.

I don't like Assad, but what people do not realize is that Obama Bin Lying, was giving money and arms to Hezbollah, & Al Nusra (Al Queda Affiliate) and even ISIS aligned Jihadist Groups to fight Assad.

Obama did the same thing in Libya paying Al Queda (affiliate) to overthrow Libya and assassinate Qaddafi. But when they got the classified intelligence Clinton sent Blumenthal when his account was hacked by (allegedly ISIS hackers) that Clinton was using Benghazi as a weapons dump to support her Libyan Coup, they attacked the weapons dump to get the weapons.

Obama also funded The Muslim Brotherhood (A Known Terrorist Group) to overthrow The Egyptian Government.

Does anyone recognize a Pattern Here?

Had there ever been a president that paid so many Known Terrorists to overthrow so many countries?

Dude Trump won 30 states, that's an ass whooping. :laugh:

Indeed, Trump won 30 states, but he didn't whoop Hillary's ass in PA is only I am saying.

I think this is the right image. Not sure. If it is, of course it is low resolution for public consumption. If you look at this image, note all the "Black Smudges". That is what is left of aircraft and equipment.

Then note the black smudges on the support base to the right of the image.
The little white dots show up a bit better there. Those are craters, and the black smudges are the fires of whatever caught on fire or exploded.

DISCLAIMER: I just wanted to NOTE, I am not sure this is a current image, but it can serve as a low res example for how things are done.

This is however, the correct airfield, but with such a low res image, and no data on the file, makes it tough. If this is the right file, I saw ZERO aircraft left.

3F0606BD00000578-4388834-The_strikes_hit_the_government_controlled_Shayrat_air_base_in_ce-a-37_1491533491469.jpg

Last edited:
That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

Really? Because as of 2015 the U.S. had active troops in the Congo.

MAP: The U.S. military currently has troops in these African countries
why are we there lew?

Because they are in the middle of basically a civil war and innocent people are being killed. It's basically an ethnic cleansing that is going on.

The Congo War (1998-Present)
So we are there fighting people, or we are there with the rest of the UN doing peacekeeping training?
Have we bombed anyone?

Usually it is just special forces working with the people to train them and also provide protection. In Somalia they are actually bombing though. And in Nigeria they are actively looking for Boko Haram. The U.S. also has troops in Africa tracking warlord Joseph Kony.

Syria is just going to have to be split up into two countries where each faction has their own land and government.
EXCELLENT IDEA!
:cuckoo:

It's exactly what the Syrian Community Leader said on tv last night. The different faction will never jointly decide on a single leader.
History is needless. I agree.......

It's simple...people of different religions, tribes, or races are so hard to get together and love and respect each other. And when you talk about Syria, you are talking about shit where you might get beaten to death for not wearing the right clothes, and stupid shit like that. How can you possibly think they will be able to peacefully coexist under a single leader?

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.
Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?
Well, I will discuss this with you, if you want.

1.) There were actually some chemical weapons that were being stored at this airbase, that apparently were to be destroyed, and they were just being stored there.

2.) They only targeted the equipment, the aircraft and ammunitions.

3.) The airbase was built by The Russians if I remember correctly, so we took out only the equipment, weapons and aircraft, and told The Russians, we would leave the air strip in tact for humanitarian aide and other purposes, but that we'd no longer allow air strikes from there, or Chemical Weapons to be removed from there. If it happens again, the entire airbase will be destroyed.

All three points are debatable of course, and I am just going by what I read. And since no one has seen official satellite images of the damage, I don't know what was taken out and what was not, but Tomahawks are pretty accurate, so they took out what the designated as targets and only that.

I don't like Assad, but what people do not realize is that Obama Bin Lying, was giving money and arms to Hezbollah, & Al Nusra (Al Queda Affiliate) and even ISIS aligned Jihadist Groups to fight Assad.

Obama did the same thing in Libya paying Al Queda (affiliate) to overthrow Libya and assassinate Qaddafi. But when they got the classified intelligence Clinton sent Blumenthal when his account was hacked by (allegedly ISIS hackers) that Clinton was using Benghazi as a weapons dump to support her Libyan Coup, they attacked the weapons dump to get the weapons.

Obama also funded The Muslim Brotherhood (A Known Terrorist Group) to overthrow The Egyptian Government.

Does anyone recognize a Pattern Here?

Had there ever been a president that paid so many Known Terrorists to overthrow so many countries?
Thanks for explaining about the runways.

Syria is just going to have to be split up into two countries where each faction has their own land and government.
EXCELLENT IDEA!
:cuckoo:

It's exactly what the Syrian Community Leader said on tv last night. The different faction will never jointly decide on a single leader.
History is needless. I agree.......

It's simple...people of different religions, tribes, or races are so hard to get together and love and respect each other. And when you talk about Syria, you are talking about shit where you might get beaten to death for not wearing the right clothes, and stupid shit like that. How can you possibly think they will be able to peacefully coexist under a single leader?
You hang on to that. I will use history to help make my mind up. I don't like supporting failure. Its insane.

I agree philosophically and I think it was the only correct option available at this point, but we may have stood up just to get knocked flat on our ass. We'll get back up, but this could be the beginning of a war with more than Syria. I hope I'm wrong.

I should note that I magnified the image a bit to analyze it, but it's low res purposely, and the release file had all meta data and geo data scrubbed from it.

That appears to be the right base and right image.

I agree philosophically and I think it was the only correct option available at this point, but we may have stood up just to get knocked flat on our ass. We'll get back up, but this could be the beginning of a war with more than Syria. I hope I'm wrong.
Me too. I HOPE this is only a firm warning. I don't think that attack is enough for them to retaliate, but if something happens again.. who knows.
I hope to goodness they don't try to take over that country and fail like they do EVERY TIME.

Slavery, Murder and Rape happen daily here in the States, so when will we bomb the shit out of those that do it here?

The bombing is being compare to Wag the Dog in some circles, and might be. I do get your point about the fact what Assad has done is no different than what happen in Africa, Asia or in Mexico, Central or South America and it smell like a Dog wagging his tail to throw you off what the mess he left behind him in the Oval Office so far.

It remind me of Bill Clinton Wag the Dog when he was being impeached for lying to Congress and he all of a sudden needed to attack Iraq with a missile strike the night before...

Trump wag the dog attack - Yahoo Search Results Yahoo Search Results

Forum List

Back