tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

"our military is bad. so bad you wouldn't believe. We have to make it great again"
5 months later - "lets piss off a couple super powers"

Trump threw away years of rhetoric for this. Almost as pathetic as what Bernie sanders did when he supported Clinton.
Good thing you saw through him and didn't give him your vote as a noninterventionist. I wonder how all those people are feeling this morning?
he didn't get my vote but I thought he wasn't one to do this shit.
The bombing is bad enough. If he goes through and takes out assad, I am done.
I HOPE this is only a warning and not STEP 1
It's a chess match, TN. We have both had our opening moves. Putin's was to suspend the deconfliction agreement. I give it two weeks tops before a US jet is hit "accidentally." The game is begun.

in africa and nobody does a fucking thing.
Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
We aint doing it for the people!
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
The war mongers beat the drum and Trump bends over..
As tragic as Africa is, it doesn't affect us like terrorism does.

Benghazi is in Africa.

Trump threw away years of rhetoric for this. Almost as pathetic as what Bernie sanders did when he supported Clinton.
Good thing you saw through him and didn't give him your vote as a noninterventionist. I wonder how all those people are feeling this morning?
he didn't get my vote but I thought he wasn't one to do this shit.
The bombing is bad enough. If he goes through and takes out assad, I am done.
I HOPE this is only a warning and not STEP 1

That was the only shinning light about him , is I thought he was anti this stuff. Yet Israel and SA can use white phosphate and even us without a word said, not that I think Assad did. Rubio said we need Sunni control in Syria.
White phosphorus munitions - Wikipedia

"our military is bad. so bad you wouldn't believe. We have to make it great again"
Have you ever served in The Military?

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?
Perspective and some Phucking Life Experience.
Some might call it REALITY!
Reality is important in any discussion.
This is why Dems have such problems actually engaging in dialogue.
They make great trolls though.

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.
Im just glad im not the only one because I was expecting a full on assault LOL

I served and Trump didn't.

There's your reality, experience, and perspective gap.

What has that to do with the price of eggs, Tree?
Why do I have to explain this to you?

Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!

This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but also are confused about which hole to shove their heads up in.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.

What has that to do with the price of eggs, Tree?
Why do I have to explain this to you?
Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!
This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but which hole to shove their heads up in.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg
You realizing you are using that argument about a decision made by a man that has the qualities you are complaining about, right?

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

Forum List

Back