tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

"our military is bad. so bad you wouldn't believe. We have to make it great again"
5 months later - "lets piss off a couple super powers"
Have you ever served in The Military?
What has that to do with the price of eggs, Tree?
Why do I have to explain this to you?

Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!

This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but also are confused about which hole to shove their heads up in.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg

:funnyface: The old internet tough guy routine. Always good for a laugh.

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

So we should have gone into the Congo as well—is that what you’re saying?

"our military is bad. so bad you wouldn't believe. We have to make it great again"

Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!

This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but also are confused about which hole to shove their heads up in.

Being a grunt in the military, cannon fodder if you will, does not make you an expert on what to do about an extremely complex situation in the Middle East. Of course, I don't think Trump knows what in hell is going on over there either, but at least he seems to have chosen smart men to put around him.
You're the troll. It's way too early in the morning for your cussing.

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.
Im just glad im not the only one because I was expecting a full on assault LOL

How can any female love Trump? or anyone love him?

Last edited:

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?
Perspective and some Phucking Life Experience.
Some might call it REALITY!
Reality is important in any discussion.
This is why Dems have such problems actually engaging in dialogue.
They make great trolls though.

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.
I've made my statements. There is nothing to discuss but address trolls here.
This was a legal action.
It was necessary.
Assad not only violated International Law, he violated his agreement with us about Chemical Weapons.
A surgical strike was in order to take out the Russian-Syrian Airbase from where the Chemical Weapons came from.

Had The Shifty Sheik, The Magnificent Magic Muslim, Obama Bin Lying done his job at all instead of turning The Middle East in to a LibPhuckistan Paradise for Terrorists, this never even has to happen.

Now go suck on Hillary Clinton's saggy dried up tit.

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

Really? Because as of 2015 the U.S. had active troops in the Congo.

MAP: The U.S. military currently has troops in these African countries

Lib please this was widely reported in the news at the time. Obama chose to rush into Libya and take out their leader, Obama's justification was that he was planning to kill some of his own people. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands were being killed in the Congo and some in the press asked why Obama wasn't dealing with the Congo if that was the reason.

Hillary Clinton was asked, she said look Europe stood by us in Afghanistan and we owe them a favor, Libya is an important oil source for Europe, so we have to go into Libya to pay Europe back the favor.

why are we there lew?

No I'm mocking the Obama administration for going to war for Europe's oil in Libya, while ignoring a far worse case of genocide on the African continent in the Congo.

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.
This was a legal action.
It was necessary.
Assad not only violated International Law, he violated his agreement with us about Chemical Weapons.
A surgical strike was in order to take out the Russian-Syrian Airbase from where the Chemical Weapons came from.

Had The Shifty Sheik, The Magnificent Magic Muslim, Obama Bin Lying done his job at all instead of turning The Middle East in to a LibPhuckistan Paradise for Terrorists, this never even has to happen.

No he should of went before Congress, and also the nuclear option for the Supreme Court Justice means we can now get rid of the EC , since the US Constitution is null and void.

in africa and nobody does a fucking thing.
Assad MAY have dropped chemical weapons so he gets bombed with 40M dollars worth of missiles?
We aint doing it for the people!
So, whats the big fucking deal? Death by sword, gun or brutal raping isn't as bad as dying by chemical?
The war mongers beat the drum and Trump bends over..

/---- True, death is [emoji88] but nukes and poison gas cross the line.

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.

How can any female love Trump? or anyone ?
How could your mother love you knowing she was giving birth to a troll?
The only comment you have made about the OP was a complete fallacy. Your argument destroyed your own argument. Good job :thup:

This was a legal action.
It was necessary.

cuckoo-clock-o.gif

No I'm mocking the Obama administration for going to war for Europe's oil in Libya, while ignoring a far worse case of genocide on the African continent in the Congo.

France started that war. OIL.

This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but which hole to shove their heads up in.

You realizing you are using that argument about a decision made by a man that has the qualities you are complaining about, right?
What branch did you serve in?
Did you attend military school at least and study war strategies?
Do you have friends in The Military who advise you on Military Matters?
Or maybe you have 4 Star Generals you trust to give you a phucking clue about such things.

The answer for you is NO to every question I just posed here.
Your Dumbassery is confirmed.

How can any female love Trump? or anyone ?

American patriots in 30 states voted Trump their president, including the Dem blue states of PA, MI, and WI. Maybe they see something in President Trump you don't.

Forum List

Back