tens of millions of slaves, hundreds murdered everyday

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

Really? Because as of 2015 the U.S. had active troops in the Congo.

MAP: The U.S. military currently has troops in these African countries

Lib please this was widely reported in the news at the time. Obama chose to rush into Libya and take out their leader, Obama's justification was that he was planning to kill some of his own people. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands were being killed in the Congo and some in the press asked why Obama wasn't dealing with the Congo if that was the reason.

Hillary Clinton was asked, she said look Europe stood by us in Afghanistan and we owe them a favor, Libya is an important oil source for Europe, so we have to go into Libya to pay Europe back the favor.

I'm not a fucking Lib douche bag, and I proved you wrong about U.S. troops being in the Congo. Got anymore lies you want to talk about?

"our military is bad. so bad you wouldn't believe. We have to make it great again"
5 months later - "lets piss off a couple super powers"
Have you ever served in The Military?
What has that to do with the price of eggs, Tree?
Why do I have to explain this to you?
Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!
This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but which hole to shove their heads up in.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg
You realizing you are using that argument about a decision made by a man that has the qualities you are complaining about, right?
What branch did you serve in?
Did you attend military school at least and study war strategies?
Do you have friends in The Military who advise you on Military Matters?
Or maybe you have 4 Star Generals you trust to give you a phucking clue about such things.

The answer for you is NO to every question I just posed here.
Your Dumbassery is confirmed.
retarded-boy.gif

That's right, mass genocide in the Congo, actual people being killed, but Obama chose to bomb Libya. People actually being killed in the Congo vs people might be killed in Libya. Why Libya and not the Congo? Libya is Europe's oil supply, the Congo meh nothing to be gained.

Lib please this was widely reported in the news at the time. Obama chose to rush into Libya and take out their leader, Obama's justification was that he was planning to kill some of his own people. Meanwhile hundreds of thousands were being killed in the Congo and some in the press asked why Obama wasn't dealing with the Congo if that was the reason.

Hillary Clinton was asked, she said look Europe stood by us in Afghanistan and we owe them a favor, Libya is an important oil source for Europe, so we have to go into Libya to pay Europe back the favor.

I'm not a fucking Lib douche bag, and I proved you wrong about U.S. troops being in the Congo. Got anymore lies you want to talk about?

Stick your head in the sand for all I care it makes no difference to me.

why are we there lew?

Because they are in the middle of basically a civil war and innocent people are being killed. It's basically an ethnic cleansing that is going on.

The Congo War (1998-Present)

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?
Perspective and some Phucking Life Experience.
Some might call it REALITY!
Reality is important in any discussion.
This is why Dems have such problems actually engaging in dialogue.
They make great trolls though.

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.
I've made my statements. There is nothing to discuss but address trolls here.
This was a legal action.
It was necessary.
Assad not only violated International Law, he violated his agreement with us about Chemical Weapons.
A surgical strike was in order to take out the Russian-Syrian Airbase from where the Chemical Weapons came from.

Had The Shifty Sheik, The Magnificent Magic Muslim, Obama Bin Lying done his job at all instead of turning The Middle East in to a LibPhuckistan Paradise for Terrorists, this never even has to happen.

Now go suck on Hillary Clinton's saggy dried up tit.

cuckoo-clock-o.gif
Don't start a war with someone who has a clue. Your Surrender Accepted.

So right about now, you are thinking,

"Should I apologize to everyone at USMB for saying President Trump supports Putin and Assad when he just Cluster Bombed The Russian-Syrian Airbase that launched Chemical Weapons?"

Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought I was talking to someone with a Conscience.

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.

So we should have gone into the Congo as well—is that what you’re saying?

No I'm mocking the Obama administration for going to war for Europe's oil in Libya, while ignoring a far worse case of genocide on the African continent in the Congo.

The Congo is full of diamonds and mineral deposits worth far more than just some oil that the U.S. already has mass amounts of.

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.
Im just glad im not the only one because I was expecting a full on assault LOL

How can any female love Trump? or anyone ?

American patriots in 30 states voted Trump their president, including the Dem blue states of PA, MI, and WI. Maybe they see something in President Trump you don't.

He won those states by the skin of his body, thin. In Detroit the poll machines got jammed. We have had a GOP maj since 2012 and have not voted for a GOP president since 1988, MI is democratic. If they voted for Trump, many were the "poorly educated".

What is the exit plan for Syria? What is the goal? When we put American lives on the line, we need to know why, we need good reasons, so far we have nothing. Very disappointing.
Before we send the IDF’s 36th Armor Division to occupy Damascus, we should stop and examine the Israeli interest regarding the situation in Syria in light of recent events.

Since the devastating images from the battles in the town of Idlib were published Monday, Israel is once again facing a moral dilemma regarding the required action in such a situation. With all the grief over the loss of lives, especially of innocent children, Israel should weigh its options carefully and responsibly and ask itself whether its strategic and tactical situation changed on Tuesday, and whether it requires a ground invasion or “noisy” Air Force strikes against Syrian President Bashar Assad’s army.

Senior Israeli officials are in agreement on the matter. Despite the calls for a military intervention, the defense establishment’s recommendation is different.

Tuesday’s suspected chemical attack—which was likely sanctioned by Russia—is once again indicative of the feeling of self-confidence prevailing in the Syrian army and in Hezbollah as well, following recent successes.

Clearly, this serves as further proof that the Russians’ involvement damaged the delicate strategic balance vis-à-vis Israel. This situation requires Israel to pick the best of the least attractive options on the table: A continuation of the Assad regime, or any other rebel organization that awill replace it.

Ynetnews Opinion - Why Israel must not intervene in Syria just yet

Before we send the IDF’s 36th Armor Division to occupy Damascus, we should stop and examine the Israeli interest regarding the situation in Syria in light of recent events.

Israel gets some and SA gets some control, Sunnis.

What the Hell does that have to do with anything?
Perspective and some Phucking Life Experience.
Some might call it REALITY!
Reality is important in any discussion.
This is why Dems have such problems actually engaging in dialogue.
They make great trolls though.

You're whining about trolls and yet you've barely touched the topic of the OP. Too funny.
I've made my statements. There is nothing to discuss but address trolls here.
This was a legal action.
It was necessary.
Assad not only violated International Law, he violated his agreement with us about Chemical Weapons.
A surgical strike was in order to take out the Russian-Syrian Airbase from where the Chemical Weapons came from.

Had The Shifty Sheik, The Magnificent Magic Muslim, Obama Bin Lying done his job at all instead of turning The Middle East in to a LibPhuckistan Paradise for Terrorists, this never even has to happen.

Now go suck on Hillary Clinton's saggy dried up tit.

cuckoo-clock-o.gif
Don't start a war with someone who has a clue. Your Surrender Accepted.

So right about now, you are thinking, should I apologize to everyone at USMB for saying President Trump supports Putin and Assad when he just Cluster Bombed The Russian-Syrian Airbase that launched Chemical Weapons?

Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought I was talking to someone with a Conscience.

Why would I apologize for something I've never said? Keep shouting at the rain, dildo balls.

Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?

Do you have any idea why we left the runways intact? If you don't know, can you alert anyone here who might know? 60 missiles and they left the runway good to go?

Probably because of Russian airplanes being there and needing to be able to take off.

I work with mostly women in my department. They all LOVE Trump. They are also all pissed.

American patriots in 30 states voted Trump their president, including the Dem blue states of PA, MI, and WI. Maybe they see something in President Trump you don't.

He won those states by the skin of his body, thin. In Detroit the poll machines got jammed. We have had a GOP maj since 2012 and have not voted for a GOP president since 1988, MI is democratic. If they voted for Trump, many were the "poorly educated".

He whooped Hillary's ass in all three states, blue states where he should have got clobbered, your list of excuses...yeah thin. :laugh:

Probably because of Russian airplanes being there and needing to be able to take off.
That was mighty white of us.

What has that to do with the price of eggs, Tree?
Why do I have to explain this to you?
Because people who know nothing about the military, or serving in it, DO NOT KNOW THEIR ASS FROM A HOLE IN THE GROUND!
This is why they are not only confused about which bathroom to use, but which hole to shove their heads up in.

gallery_7665_849_24565.jpg
You realizing you are using that argument about a decision made by a man that has the qualities you are complaining about, right?
What branch did you serve in?
Did you attend military school at least and study war strategies?
Do you have friends in The Military who advise you on Military Matters?
Or maybe you have 4 Star Generals you trust to give you a phucking clue about such things.

The answer for you is NO to every question I just posed here.
Your Dumbassery is confirmed.
retarded-boy.gif
Nice picture/video of Joe Biden

why are we there lew?

Because they are in the middle of basically a civil war and innocent people are being killed. It's basically an ethnic cleansing that is going on.

The Congo War (1998-Present)
So we are there fighting people, or we are there with the rest of the UN doing peacekeeping training?
Have we bombed anyone?

Shit for brains, the election is over trump won...

Forum List

Back