🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terminating a toxic frienship: How?

I realize I am advising a woman on this issue...
Plus she hasn't really said what the problem is.

Knowing women as I do it could something as simple as "she doesn't like my fashion sense".

Us Guys aren't afraid to confront each other but Women seem to be unable to do so.

Telling someone who is not good for you that she can't be in your life is not mean, it is self preservation. I wish women could understand that you don't have to be nice to everyone in life.

Knowing women as I do it could something as simple as "she doesn't like my fashion sense".

Us Guys aren't afraid to confront each other but Women seem to be unable to do so.

I agree with this as far as my world goes.

The issue she has become a barfly cheating bad mother.

OK. If you hang with her, kiki, you endorse that behavior.

Can't do that and be an honorable person. Got to get away from it.

Telling someone who is not good for you that she can't be in your life is not mean, it is self preservation. I wish women could understand that you don't have to be nice to everyone in life.

Or nto everybody has to like you..

my husband once said to me:

"kiki, there are almost 7 billion people in the world. Odds are one or two are not going to like you."

let me tell you, that statement did more for me than six months of therapy. :tongue:

351d06f4-ea5d-4784-8b13-722b00877f04.jpg

Get a hobby that doesn't involve photoshop....

like mocking halfwits on the interwebz?

You mean like mocking politics - which is of course a serious issue?

horseshit

horseshit

bullshit on that, del. one is judged by one's company. Called the Nixon Rule. It's true.

only by the dimwitted, like yourself.

intelligent people consider people one by one, and enlightened people don't judge them at all.

i find that the more people talk about honor, the less of it they have.

horseshit

bullshit on that, del. one is judged by one's company. Called the Nixon Rule. It's true.

only by the dimwitted, like yourself.

intelligent people consider people one by one, and enlightened people don't judge them at all.

i find that the more people talk about honor, the less of it they have.

del, you just walked off the logic cliff

if you think you are a circle of one, your head is block shaped

honor is what dictates quality of life

it has never let me down

Some women can hold wicked grudges...the blow back can almost make you wish that you'd kept your mouth shut. Many men have experienced this firsthand...so it's sort of a delicate situation if the person will remain in your life to any extent.

Some women can hold wicked grudges...the blow back can almost make you wish that you'd kept your mouth shut. Many men have experienced this firsthand...so it's sort of a delicate situation if the person will remain in your life to any extent.

I have a friend who judged a talent show at one of the local schools some years ago. He later told me that when he and the two other lady judges met to discuss who the winners would be, he told them to let him know up front which of the girls on the stage were the daughters of women they did not like. He would vote against their votes if it came to that type of persecution and grudge holding. I made sure I have never been asked to be a judge. :lol:

Forum List

Back