🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrible assault in school -- boys blamed.

Fortunately, Conservatives blame men an order of magnitude less then Progressives. Some Conservatives blame men for failing their traditional roles.

In current situation, men must side with Conservatives. As a class, modern Western men are beggars and not choosers.
IDK what policy that school district has in place but if it's like a lot of other places then you go straight to jail and someone else can figure it out.

If a teacher was a witness and didn't do anything, not only should they be fired, but they should be arrested for being an accessory to the crime. If they didn't want the responsibility of setting the right example for them kids, then maybe they shouldn't have become a teacher in the first place. Of course, one person's definition of the right example will not mirror whatever definition of the right example were to come from another person.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly

If a teacher was a witness and didn't do anything, not only should they be fired, but they should be arrested for being an accessory to the crime. If they didn't want the responsibility of setting the right example for them kids, then maybe they shouldn't have become a teacher in the first place. Of course, one person's definition of the right example will not mirror whatever definition of the right example were to come from another person.

God bless you and the victim always!!!

Holly
I asked "a friend" about it who is a teacher. Evidently the teachers are told it is best if they DON'T use any contact to stop fights; just send for the Admin. I asked if they were joking; they said "no".

And that's here in Oz.

Greg

^^^ If guns and tasers can't be used, are teachers allowed to use that stuff that can be squirted into a person's eyes?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^^^ If guns and tasers can't be used, are teachers allowed to use that stuff that can be squirted into a person's eyes?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
lol. I don't know, Jo. But I do know that it's a situation I hope I am never involved in.

Greg

2022 GenZ.... the girls are tougher than the boys
When my kids were still at school there was a game of Rugby Boys V Girls. It was properly refereed and all. The girls won; they played like Demons. The boys were too scared to tackle them not because they didn't want to win but because they didn't want to hurt them lol. The girls were otherwise inclined. I don't think they have played a similar game since(early 2000s). I think they were Grade 10s at the time.

Greg

I will. Without the video showing ALL of what happened I doubt any boy intervening would stand a chance. It is an unfortunate fact of life; I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher sided against any boy.

Even with the vid we all know that they can be doctored.

Greg

And you base this supposition on what evidence?

You're wildly speculating and nothing more.
I'd say you would be correct back in the day if someone said that but the country we currently live in....Sadly, not so much. Hell, I wish you were correct.

Think on it, women get insulted these days if a man so much as opens a car door for them. The left wants to stamp out any vestige of male masculinity and it starts in public schools.

Forum List

Back