🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Terrible assault in school -- boys blamed.

I am sorry. Most of us who grew up in 1960s to 1990s can not even comprehend Progressive culture in which Generation Z lives. Men are viewed as oppressors and do get a lot of undeserved hate and mental abuse.

You didn't answer my question.

Damn that is awful.

Bitch jumped her from behind. What a bitch. If that girl that got jumped was my daughter I would find that bitch and knock her the fuck out.

I do not know if the boys would have been in trouble for intervening. In my opinion some risks should be avoided. In Generation Z, being a rescuer wouldn't shield any young man from being treated with contempt.

Damn that is awful.

Bitch jumped her from behind. What a bitch. If that girl that got jumped was my daughter I would find that bitch and knock her the fuck out.
The attacker will probably get probation. Her main penalty will be her infamy which will make her unemployable. Infamy mostly due to popularity of the video clip.

That’s
The girl that was being beaten was dehumanized before this attack. She weakly called for help but never tried to defend herself when she certainly could have.
That’s is why I had my daughter learn judo. When she got into a fight she knew how to win. She had several as it seemed every time she changed schools she had to prove herself or submit to some bully. One fight for every new school and nobody bothered her again.

Of course that was back in the 1980s. Today she would likely be in a world of trouble for defending herself. Even so I would still have my kids learn a martial art today.

Last edited:
That’s

That’s is why I had my daughter learn judo. When she got into a fight she knew how to win. She had several as it seemed every time she changed schools she had to prove herself or submit to some bully. One fight for every new school and nobody bothered her again.

Of course that was back the the 1080s. Today she would likely be in a world of trouble for defending herself. Even so I would still have my kids learn a martial art today.

Man, that was a long fucking time ago.

Girl was knocked out early and could not respond

the feminite boys were doing their nails and the halfwit teacher probably needs help walking to her car

Videos like these are more reason to either home school your kids or put them in private school if you can afford it.

On top of that, will definitely be teaching my kids, boy or girl, how to properly defend themselves in any and all situations.
As well as train them properly in the use of firearms.

What world are we living in that this is allowed to happen because people aren't able to step in w/o being in trouble themselves?

Definitely am a bit frightened for my future kids lives.

It happened in Las Vegas, but now it has over 4.5 million views worldwide. A young lady assaults another young lady. Here.

Boys blamed for not intervening

Had the boys intervened they would likely have been accused of rape and been put on a sex offenders registry for life. A girl beats the shit out of another girl and it's the boys' fault????? They can't win whatever they do.

Greg

Last edited:
I will. Without the video showing ALL of what happened I doubt any boy intervening would stand a chance. It is an unfortunate fact of life; I wouldn't be surprised if the teacher sided against any boy.

Even with the vid we all know that they can be doctored.

Greg

Forum List

Back