Terrorism and Privilege: Understanding the Power of Whiteness

I think poet conveniently left out the fact that the majority of these white terrorists' victims are white.

Baby, if you see a victim, slap 'em. Slap them right out of it. I'm not a victim. I'm an ass kicker. You're still confused...after all these years.

Really? For a poet, you sure suck at expressing that.

I'm not called to be a poet, here, but to discuss and debate politics. What are you doing, but employing ad hominem attacks?

Soooooo, you complain about being called a racist when your "discussion and debate" is typically to call other people racist. Duly noted and snickered at. Carry on.

Excuse me? Do you know anything about the history of Chicago? Violence and mayhem have always been a part of the culture. Blacks didn't create the culture....they assimilated it. The culture was created and instigated by "white people". Al Capone was the mob boss of Chicago, somewhat profiled in the HBO series, "Boardwalk Empire". Similar events were going on in major cities across the nation, in the 20's, 30's to present day. See: Once Upon a Time in America (1984) - Full cast and crew

I recall my family moving to Garfield Park, on Chicago's West Side, circa 1964. My brother and I were accosted by a young black guy, older than us, who demanded a quarter. We complied, and he told us if anyone messed with us, tell them we know "Redd". I can't tell you how many times our asses were spared an ass-kicking because "we knew Redd".
Chicago is all about gangs, thugs, and turf. But white people started it. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Egads, is there no end to you blaming "white people" for every problem in your life? I never stated that "blacks" started the problem (but if you want to go back to "African tribes", there was a "violence problem" there, as well). The black communities in the major cities operate relatively free of "whites". Why aren't they coming together, and dealing with the violence, from "within"? Why is it, when police are in the communities to solve crimes, doors are slammed in their faces, and then the communities cry they are not treated "the same"? It is time to put on your big boy pants and start dealing with "your" community, yourself. Blaming other people is keeping you in a perpetual victim mode, where you just sit and cry, instead of being proactive in changing the situations.

Totally laughable. Why must you always go back to Africa, as if there is something inherently wrong with African peoples and their descendants? Big boy pants? Never took them off. No, blaming the responsible people is not "playing the victim", but calling those into responsibility. Nice spin, though.
And the problems in my life are relatively (and thankfully) "few". This the backlash from trying to demonize me, personally, as a result of being intimidated.

Once again, you completely ignore his point and instead pretend he said things he didn't (where did he say there was something inherently wrong w/African people? He didn't, you read something that wasn't there).

Try reading and responding to what is actually written instead of something that you imagine is implied.

The black communities in the major cities operate relatively free of "whites". Why aren't they coming together, and dealing with the violence, from "within"? Why is it, when police are in the communities to solve crimes, doors are slammed in their faces, and then the communities cry they are not treated "the same"?

Last edited:
It's ironic that Poet calls himself a conservative bane since he runs into hiding after people sufficiently shame him.

He's a coward. Most of the people he has on ignore he's called a racist and when asked for proof of that accusation (by getting those posts) he throws a few insults then puts them on ignore. Know why? Because those posters have never posted any racist shit and he knows it. And yet out-in-the-open racists like SpeedShooters he doesn't put on ignore. Go figure. He cannot hold his own with people who don't buy into his bullshit so he scurries away.

Egads, is there no end to you blaming "white people" for every problem in your life? I never stated that "blacks" started the problem (but if you want to go back to "African tribes", there was a "violence problem" there, as well). The black communities in the major cities operate relatively free of "whites". Why aren't they coming together, and dealing with the violence, from "within"? Why is it, when police are in the communities to solve crimes, doors are slammed in their faces, and then the communities cry they are not treated "the same"? It is time to put on your big boy pants and start dealing with "your" community, yourself. Blaming other people is keeping you in a perpetual victim mode, where you just sit and cry, instead of being proactive in changing the situations.

Totally laughable. Why must you always go back to Africa, as if there is something inherently wrong with African peoples and their descendants? Big boy pants? Never took them off. No, blaming the responsible people is not "playing the victim", but calling those into responsibility. Nice spin, though.
And the problems in my life are relatively (and thankfully) "few". This the backlash from trying to demonize me, personally, as a result of being intimidated.

Once again, you completely ignore his point and instead pretend he said things he didn't (where did he say there was something inherently wrong w/African people? He didn't, you read something that wasn't there).

Try reading and responding to what is actually written instead of something that you imagine is implied.

The black communities in the major cities operate relatively free of "whites". Why aren't they coming together, and dealing with the violence, from "within"? Why is it, when police are in the communities to solve crimes, doors are slammed in their faces, and then the communities cry they are not treated "the same"?

It's what racists do. They make imaginary boogie men.

No, honey, it doesn't. I'm addressing, actually, the negative mindsets in this forum, and often, in the country, at-large. Make no mistake, ideology and beliefs, are at the core of my contention, having nothing to do with race, per se. I "side with", admire, socialize with, and share ideologies and beliefs with many white liberals. I believe them to be inherently "good" and well-meaning. I don't believe that of "white conservatives" (and Republicans), whom I believe to be largely, racist, bigoted, heartless, self-serving, and often, downright "evil". I, in fact, believe most white Americans fall on the liberal side, if only by their commitment to decency, fair play, tolerance, and everyone's right to pursue the American Dream. Did you get that?????? Most White Americans.
The aforementioned "misfits" are but a fraction of White America....as the last election proved. They liken themselves to represent the core of White America, with their hate and hypocrisy. They are not. Most white Americans are peaceful, loving, tolerant and sane. Did you get that? Because I'm lied upon, constantly, and falsely portrayed as a hard core, black racist. I am not. I don't blanket indict a whole race, as some do here. There are wonderful and admirable white people...just not too many up in here.

may I ask why you see more conservative whites as racially biased/bigoted
than liberal whites?

I have found equally open or closed ppl in both groups, depending which issue we discuss,
and have equal success or failure working with either one regardless,
depending on how much we can forgive and work past our differences or not

why do you find more difficulty with conservative whites than liberals?
is it because you are more forgiving or less afraid, so they respond differently?

when i scare a liberal or a conservative, either one,
that is where they may jump on me assuming I am pushing the agenda they fear.
sometimes we get past this but sometimes the fear is too great.
do you run into this also?
isnt it fear and unforgiveness that determines connection or not?
not the group, color, or political leaning, but the fear factor
or forgiveness factor that either builds a wall or tears it down?
don't you run into that with any person of any group?

White liberals tend to "play fair", and have the common sense that if they harbor any animus, they keep it to themselves, out of mutual respect. White conservatives have no such sensibilities or commitment to anyone but themselves....hence, the title of the essay I frequently repost, "Conservatism- The Politics Of Ignorance and Self Interest.

Hmmph. Mutual respect? I respect all people until they show themselves unworthy. Tell me why I have great respect for Alan West and none for barack obama. Why do I respect High Gravity and not poit? Why do I respect Jillian but not Chesswarnow?
It's about character, mostly, ideology and morality. Your lack of the 3 is why I disrespect you. Your race and sexual preference don't concern me in the least until you begin to demand special treatment for either.

Damn, little one! I see your list is up to 55 people now. Who does that leave? Mr Shaman, TDM and rdweeb? Must be some stimulating conversation right there, huh?

Really? For a poet, you sure suck at expressing that.

I'm not called to be a poet, here, but to discuss and debate politics. What are you doing, but employing ad hominem attacks?

Soooooo, you complain about being called a racist when your "discussion and debate" is typically to call other people racist. Duly noted and snickered at. Carry on.

Hey, sorry if the truth hurts. I'm not the racist. Racists, typically, do not, willingly, have interaction with the objects of their hate. Hello?

Hey, sorry if the truth hurts. I'm not the racist. Racists, typically, do not, willingly, have interaction with the objects of their hate. Hello?

You call others racists without proof of your accusations. You merely say "because I said so" and proceed to argue as if that is fact. You. Are. Wrong.

The proof is not in the pudding. You made the claim, back it up buttercup.

You call others racists without proof of your accusations. You merely say "because I said so" and proceed to argue as if that is fact. You. Are. Wrong.

To continue to argue that someone is racist is the only way he can feel that he has validated his opinion higher than the opinion of whom he's arguing against.
It's a losing argument at best, but that's all he has left.

To continue to argue that someone is racist is the only way he can feel that he has validated his opinion higher than the opinion of whom he's arguing against.

Free yourself: How can white Americans be free? - Salon.com

Still no posts to back up your claims? :lol: You really suck at this, especially for a self-proclaimed educated man.

Salon isn't that the source that hoped the bomber was white?

Black terrorist killers.

ht_ap_dorner_mug_kb_130207_wg.jpg

Umar-Farouk-Abdulmutallab-(First+Black+Terrorist).jpg

black_terrorist.jpg

Jose%2BPimentel%2B001%2BMuslim%2Bterrorist%2Bfrom%2BNew%2BYork%2BCity%2BNov%2B20%2B2011.jpg

4_terrorists.jpg

bipolarmugshotsept92408.jpg

Magag_2439997b.jpg

john_maxwell.jpg

WAIT!!! BigReb is on your awesome list of ignore, is he not?

No, honey, it doesn't. I'm addressing, actually, the negative mindsets in this forum, and often, in the country, at-large. Make no mistake, ideology and beliefs, are at the core of my contention, having nothing to do with race, per se. I "side with", admire, socialize with, and share ideologies and beliefs with many white liberals. I believe them to be inherently "good" and well-meaning. I don't believe that of "white conservatives" (and Republicans), whom I believe to be largely, racist, bigoted, heartless, self-serving, and often, downright "evil". I, in fact, believe most white Americans fall on the liberal side, if only by their commitment to decency, fair play, tolerance, and everyone's right to pursue the American Dream. Did you get that?????? Most White Americans.
The aforementioned "misfits" are but a fraction of White America....as the last election proved. They liken themselves to represent the core of White America, with their hate and hypocrisy. They are not. Most white Americans are peaceful, loving, tolerant and sane. Did you get that? Because I'm lied upon, constantly, and falsely portrayed as a hard core, black racist. I am not. I don't blanket indict a whole race, as some do here. There are wonderful and admirable white people...just not too many up in here.

may I ask why you see more conservative whites as racially biased/bigoted
than liberal whites?

I have found equally open or closed ppl in both groups, depending which issue we discuss,
and have equal success or failure working with either one regardless,
depending on how much we can forgive and work past our differences or not

why do you find more difficulty with conservative whites than liberals?
is it because you are more forgiving or less afraid, so they respond differently?

when i scare a liberal or a conservative, either one,
that is where they may jump on me assuming I am pushing the agenda they fear.
sometimes we get past this but sometimes the fear is too great.
do you run into this also?
isnt it fear and unforgiveness that determines connection or not?
not the group, color, or political leaning, but the fear factor
or forgiveness factor that either builds a wall or tears it down?
don't you run into that with any person of any group?

White liberals tend to "play fair", and have the common sense that if they harbor any animus, they keep it to themselves, out of mutual respect. White conservatives have no such sensibilities or commitment to anyone but themselves....hence, the title of the essay I frequently repost, "Conservatism- The Politics Of Ignorance and Self Interest.
yea until you walk out of the room dumbass....

Forum List

Back